Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks! I didn't know if it had a name or any special meaning. I don't think Doom will play nice and give it back to him!
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 04-16-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Saw this variant cover next weeks Champions #6 ......Somehow this image of "Bullet Head Doom is just wrong to me

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 04-16-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Saw this variant cover next weeks Champions #6 ......Somehow this image of "Bullet Head Doom is just wrong to me
    Welcome to my pain. Bullet Head Doom is almost as bad as DOOM Knuckles Doom.

Of course it is wrong. It's Aaron 's Avengers run.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Chessboxer View Post
    This is one of the most amazing illustration of Doom I've ever seen. Anybody know the artist?
    Attachment 108413
    This looks like an image ran through a filter. Not sure where the original might have come from, though.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by DoomScribe View Post
    OK. That had to be one of the most bad ass end page(s) entrances by Doctor Doom (or, anyone) that I've ever had the pleasure to read. Full stop.

ds
    It IS impressive. I'm very curious where Ewing is going with this.

I'm sure Doom is going to try and run roughshod over all of them. What is interesting is that as old a character as the Super Skrull K'lrt is I can't recall if Doom has ever had any run ins with him.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Doom version of Van Gough self-portrait from Brian Cronin's latest "The Line It is Drawn."

https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-chara...tings-gallery/

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah, that ranks up there in epic for a 'Doom has arrived' entrance.

Damn, I really fell behind with Doom. Shame on me!

I didn't know he would appear in Guardians of the Galaxy #13, I definitely have to pick it up. I was convinced he would enter the scene in #14, but I had forgotten his proclivity for bad-ass last pages entrances.

Beautiful variant covers for Fantastic Four # 32. I especially like those by Peach Momoko and Ron Lim. I would love to be able to get Schiti's wrap-around variant, if only for mere national pride, but it's a 1:25 ... a bit too expensive for me: I’m not willing to spend 30 euros for a cover, especially not now

Quote Originally Posted by Chessboxer View Post
    This is one of the most amazing illustration of Doom I've ever seen. Anybody know the artist?
    Looks like Esad Ribic to me… could it be from Secret Wars?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

Looks a lot like the Juggernaut's helmet.

You are correct. Part of the plot is that Doom gains possession of the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. But don't get confused by the fact that Champions #6 has a variant that I don't think has any link to the Heroes Reborn mini event

Quote Originally Posted by FRC Coazze View Post
    Damn, I really fell behind with Doom. Shame on me!

I didn't know he would appear in Guardians of the Galaxy #13, I definitely have to pick it up. I was convinced he would enter the scene in #14, but I had forgotten his proclivity for bad-ass last pages entrances.

Beautiful variant covers for Fantastic Four # 32. I especially like those by Peach Momoko and Ron Lim. I would love to be able to get Schiti's wrap-around variant, if only for mere national pride, but it's a 1:25 ... a bit too expensive for me: I’m not willing to spend 30 euros for a cover, especially not now

Looks like Esad Ribic to me… could it be from Secret Wars?
    I was starting to come to the same conclusion. I think they just isolated Doom's head from this panel, the most memorable of the series IMO.

As for the Ewing's Guardians, this looks like it will be a lot of fun with that cast, especially since he almost became stepfather to Wiccan.

Just having a bit of fun with the camera since it's been such a nice couple of days. I found "Novack Jr. " in the toy section in of Barnes & Nobles and immediately said "Novak"! to myself. :-) I'm calling him Junior since he's not as big as the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Doom version of Van Gough self-portrait from Brian Cronin's latest "The Line It is Drawn."

https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-chara...tings-gallery/

Thanks Ravin' Ray! I liked the Silver Surfer / Starry Night one too!

Who is Doom marrying in Fantastic Four?