Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
I'd love to see it but at most I think we get a name drop and even that is suspicious. The movie is already way too crowded according to rumours and anything more can take the spotlight away from Strange in his own movie. I think they will introduce Doom in the post credit scene of the first FF movie and build him up or he may even get his own movie (this is more of a wish on my part). That said I'm down for a magical tournament starring both Doom and Strange à la DS & DD Triumph and Torment down the road.
I agree that Strange 2 has got WAY too many characters in it (going by speculation and leaks here). I REALLY don't want mutants showing up in the MoM. It would feel so pointless to me. I think the Phase 4 stuff hasn't done a great job of balancing the characters in their shows and movies. People have complained that Sam and Bucky were overshadowed by John Walker and Baron Zemo, Loki was overshadowed by Sylvie and that Natasha was overshadowed by Yelena. I do think Wanda got the screen time she needed in WandaVision though.