Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    QFT.....I love my Namor/Doom figures. I need to get the Marvel Legends Namor with the green trunks.....Reviresco and I'm sure Imperious Wrecks have some good Namor action figures.

I even have the Namor figure from the Marvel Super Heroes Squad cartoon show......and GALACTUS. They came out with the toy but I don't think he ever appeared on the show. George Takei did Galactus's voice for the show.

I do have a few figures, also I'm waiting on a mini statuette I bought off ebay, its unpainted though so I will have to get that done soon. Whenever I get myself all organized I will try to make a display!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Is it a custom figure? I'd be curious to see it when you are finished.

I just sketched this:

because I feel satisfaction in doing unnecessary things

Wow....that looks great! Do you have any guesses for the lucky bride?

Thanks to CBR Poster Holt for finding the announcement of a new wave of Hasbro Marvel Legends actions figures. It is a build-a-figure set for Xemnu and one of the figures will be God Emperor Doom!. I can't believe they are including as one of the accessories the skull and spinal column of Thanos, which Doom violently extracted from him!

I love all the details that make this version of Doom different from Future Foundation Doom, like the gloves instead of metal gauntlets and the detailed torso minus the tunic. But most of all, his eyes are brown.

So in the past few years we will have had 4 new Doom figures....Infamous Iron Man, contemporary Doom, Retro Doom and now God Emperor Doom. And that's not counting the 2 Funko ones and the 2 mystery mini Funko Dooms

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-19-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I was just coming to post about this! Looks awesome!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FRC Coazze View Post
    I just sketched this:

Gorgeous work! So much talent on these boards.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I just sketched this:

I'm gonna add to the compliments on this fine piece of work before I get irreverent.

1) Now, how does Victor feel needing to use space in Richards' book for his wedding.

2) The identity of the bride is irrelevant. The wedding is only happening so Doom has a bargaining chip to pull a scam on Mephisto for a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I'm gonna add to the compliments on this fine piece of work before I get irreverent.

1) Now, how does Victor feel needing to use space in Richards' book for his wedding.
    He's probably pissed off at Marvel for canceling his own book in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    2) The identity of the bride is irrelevant. The wedding is only happening so Doom has a bargaining chip to pull a scam on Mephisto for a favor.
    Hope that is not the case....from that promo image it looks like the Kang/Scarlet Centurion and maybe Immortus may have something to do with the wedding. After all, in some circles it's still a bit murky whether or not Kang is a descendant of Doom's. I never liked the retcon that shoehorns Nathaniel Richards in there. This idea might have some merit if Doom had succeeded in stealing away his Valeria (not her namesake) from Mephisto. After all, they did have a reunion in Cantwell's series. She didn't look like the elderly woman that Mike Wieringo drew in the Unthinkable arc. I could never understand why she was drawn that way....It didn't resemble the woman we had seen before in MSH #10 and her brief appearance in Hulk #143-144.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Is it a custom figure? I'd be curious to see it when you are finished.
    I wish! No it wasn't very expensive and its a Heroclix mini figure, Namor in his X-Men costume. I'll def share stuff when they come and I have a chance to snap pics and upload them.

I just sketched this:

Your talent is amazing!!! I love this.

Thanks to CBR Poster Holt for finding the announcement of a new wave of Hasbro Marvel Legends actions figures. It is a build-a-figure set for Xemnu and one of the figures will be God Emperor Doom!. I can't believe they are including as one of the accessories the skull and spinal column of Thanos, which Doom violently extracted from him!

I love all the details that make this version of Doom different from Future Foundation Doom, like the gloves instead of metal gauntlets and the detailed torso minus the tunic. But most of all, his eyes are brown.

So in the past few years we will have had 4 new Doom figures....Infamous Iron Man, contemporary Doom, Retro Doom and now God Emperor Doom. And that's not counting the 2 Funko ones and the 2 mystery mini Funko Dooms

I'm most definitely buying this!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

Excellent! Ordered!

Also don't forget the zombie Doom funko available for preorder from Amazon and other outlets

Funko pop Zombie Doom 2021.jpg
    Last edited by DoomScribe; 02-20-2021 at 05:40 PM.
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

Thanks! I almost forgot about him. I have so many Gamestops in my area I should be able to find him when he gets shipped.

Ordered! I think I've spent more money on Doom in the last year than I've ever spent on action figures in all my life

Wow....that looks great! Do you have any guesses for the lucky bride?
    My personal guess is that’s gonna be Valeria, either of the two. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Valeria Richards (an older version from a different timeline maybe, (looks like Kang is also involved in some way), it’s Dan Slott after all. And that brings the question whether it’s a true marriage or just a ruse to mess with the FF. But I have learned that any theory I may come up with will certainly turn out to be wrong

Speaking of certainly wrong theories, am I the only one who believes that Victor has good chances to be the mysterious aerospace engineer of WandaVision? I don't think it's going to be any of the X-men (we've already seen Evan Peters), but it could be a character related to the Fantastic Four. Victor is a robotic engineer and physicist, he was directly involved with Wanda in the events after House of M, and he worked for the army when he was studying in America, didn’t he? (Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve last read Books of Doom). And by the way the actors are teasing it, looks like it's gonna be a big character.
    Last edited by FRC Coazze; 02-21-2021 at 08:27 AM.

Ordered! I think I've spent more money on Doom in the last year than I've ever spent on action figures in all my life

My personal guess is that’s gonna be Valeria, either of the two. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Valeria Richards (an older version from a different timeline maybe, (looks like Kang is also involved in some way), it’s Dan Slott after all. And that brings the question whether it’s a true marriage or just a ruse to mess with the FF. But I have learned that any theory I may come up with will certainly turn out to be wrong

Speaking of certainly wrong theories, am I the only one who believes that Victor has good chances to be the mysterious aerospace engineer of WandaVision? I don't think it's going to be any of the X-men (we've already seen Evan Peters), but it could be a character related to the Fantastic Four. Victor is a robotic engineer and physicist, he was directly involved with Wanda in the events after House of M, and he worked for the army when he was studying in America, didn’t he? (Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve last read Books of Doom). And by the way the actors are teasing it, looks like it's gonna be a big character.
    I certainly would be thrilled if it was Doom. Do you think they would skip over his early life and make this a pre-Doctor Doom Victor von Doom? I could see Marvel doing this because the MCU has been in existence (for us anyway) for a long time. It would explain his lack of presence in the MCU until now. I'm not really thrilled about another attempt at Doctor Doom's origin but if anyone should do it it should be Marvel/Disney. Chances are very good it will be a definite improvement over the 2 failed attempts made by Fox

And when you think about it Doom could be the mastermind behind "Westview" and it would have the same kind of origin as Doom's Liddleville. Only it would be minus the miniaturization element.

Yes, I was thinking of pre-Doom Victor. But I don’t think of him as the mastermind behind Westview, he could be introduced as a positive character, or better one of those characters that, yes, they help the heroes, but you can feel there’s something unsettling about them, that they might have some hidden personal agenda.

It would be a way of presenting the new big villain in a different way from both Loki and Thanos. Doom’s evolution could take place over several films, and an appearance in WandaVision could lead to a larger role in, for example, Black Panther 2 (I say Black Panther because it’s the movie that could most likely tack on politics and introduce Latveria). And it would be a great way to introduce the Fantastic Four, without having a family member on the screen so soon after the announcement of their own movie. Because I think Marvel is concentrating more on the FF than the X-men.

And let's not forget that Doom is a public figure on Earth, he is a head of state. He can't appear out of nowhere like Thanos did.
    Last edited by FRC Coazze; 02-22-2021 at 08:22 AM.