Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by connorhawkes View Post
    In the middle of writing a review of the Harrowing of Doom novel and was getting all my materials to reference and found a brief interview by the author, in case anyone was interested!

https://www.trackofwords.com/2020/11...owing-of-doom/
    Thanks for linking to that interview. I was intrigued by his statement saying that he would like to write another Doctor Doom prose novel for Aconyte.

on to another topic:
    By accident, I did find out that there was a fairly significant Doom appearance this week. I'm going to drop a Spoiler alert here for those who haven't read this

******************* SPOILERS ************************************************** *******************

I think going back to the surprise last page of Stan Lee/Gene Colan Daredevil #36, Doom has to be the king of last page entrances in Marvel Comics. Now we can add PAD's Maestro: War and Pax #1 to that growing list.

Someone did one of those youtube video reviews and the title of their review for the PAD mini series Maestro: War and Pax spoiled the ending!

I always give artists bonus points for giving Doom a winter cloak that's fur trimmed. Looking over this first issue of the mini it seems to me that the Maestro is darn near unbeatable so there is the peril of a quick exit for Doom in this. He's not on any of the covers for this 5 issue mini series but the variants haven't been revealed yet on Diamond's catalog images.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-24-2021 at 11:35 PM.