Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Rumors about the She-Hulk show:

spoilers:
    There are rumors that possibly Jazinda will be in the show. Keep in mind we haven’t even seen her father yet in the MCU
    end of spoilers
    My random theory: spoilers:
    Jennifer's best friend Jill will really be Jazinda.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    My random theory: spoilers:
    Jennifer's best friend Jill will really be Jazinda.
    end of spoilers
    Well they have already cast someone who's probably Jill, Ginger Gonzaga, so unlikely.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Not bad, but I think white and purple pop better than dark and purple on Jen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't mind Slott getting to write Jen again .
    Slott had his opportunity to do that during his run on Amazing Spider-Man.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    And then Patsy was a supporting character in the Mariko Tamaki run. So the She-Hulk/Hellcat friendship has been played pretty consistently the last several years.

Shulkie has a lot of close friends though. For years the Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) would probably be the first pick for Jen's superhero best friend. She was also close with Monica Rambeau during their stints together on the Avengers. Likewise, Jen and Carol Danvers formed a fast friendship in Busiek's run when they served together for a while. She's close with all of the FF. Hercules. Hawkeye. 3-D Man (formerly Triathlon) -- although they only worked together a short time they bonded pretty quickly.
    Most of Jennifer's relationships do not last very long became no one came match her intellectual expectations. The ones that worked where from guys who where down to Earth trying to make a contribution to society. Aaron should have added Peter Parker to his Avengers run. Might have opened the doors for the Spider-Readers to notice Jen current status. Titania can crush She-Hulk, but she can't crack Spidey at all. But I feel that if Jennifer Walters got to know Peter Parker, they would become fast friends. They have so much in common. There has been only one team up story between them (Avenging Spider-Man #7) in
    the last decade. It would be cool if you could write more stories between Spider-Man and She-Hulk of which Jen knows Peter's secret identity.

I long to see some serious interaction between Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters, as I feel that it came open doors to stories that would rival Spider-Man & Deadpool. Jennifer and Peter are members of the Avengers and Fantastic Four. Yet, no writer has ever had them working together. This is a missed opportunity for both characters to work together.

As for Thor as Jennifer's lover, does he even share her intellectual interest in legal matters and having endless debates? Peter Parker would be one of the few people whose intellectual mind would compliment Jennifer's own...

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    This was a very good watch, of course you're kind of preaching to the choir putting it here.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    This was a very good watch, of course you're kind of preaching to the choir putting it here.
    Where else would I put it? This is the She-Hulk thread lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Preview from Women of Marvel #1, due April 21.

At least here while her body is still bulky her face is a bit more feminine than over at Avengers.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...en-of-marvel-1
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

At least here while her body is still bulky her face is a bit more feminine than over at Avengers.

This has always been the case... you can make Jen as big and as thicc as you want... some artists know how and some artists don't. Ed McGuinnis always drew women a little weird IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Jen's physique continues to be inconsistent from artist to artist.