Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Here’s my overly-optimistic prediction: the winter guard drains the extra celestial-imbued gamma radiation from Jen’s body and uses it to make their own legion of hulk agents. By the time the Avengers rescue her, Jen will have lost enough to revert back to her classic form.
    That's taking a page out of Fall of the Hulks/World War Hulks when Leader and MODOK created hulk soldiers from cosmic rays and Jen's gamma radiation.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The red skin and blonde hair does not go well together.

Also... are there actual joints in this image or what? Everything on the limbs blend in to each other, so I can only get a vague idea of where the elbow is and such.

Otherwise, eehhhhhh. This doesn't look so hot... except for those poor people being burned by green fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Here’s my overly-optimistic prediction: the winter guard drains the extra celestial-imbued gamma radiation from Jen’s body and uses it to make their own legion of hulk agents. By the time the Avengers rescue her, Jen will have lost enough to revert back to her classic form.
    That's what I am thinking but going back to Daredevil foreshadowing about exploding after a war already lost. I think Jen in order to stop these Hulk agents she has to explode and burn the radiation out of them and thus in return she is back to her old self.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That's taking a page out of Fall of the Hulks/World War Hulks when Leader and MODOK created hulk soldiers from cosmic rays and Jen's gamma radiation.
    Well it is called World War She-Hulk, if they are borrowing the title, why not some of the ideas.

Astonishing Member

She-Hulk already had Hawkeye to banter with and it was a good one. In the meantime, count #52 so far.
    Hawkeye and Black Cat would make for an interesting banter.

Amazing Member

The colors, red/white/blonde, do not mess well together at all. I am currently collecting the old Sensational She-Hulk comics and this... man, I can't even pretend this is good. Hoping the Disney show gets Jennifer back to a better place in the comics as well. Yikes.

Seriously, WTF? Sharon Ventura as She-Thing was WAAAYYYYYYY sexier than this.

Peace

hmm.. why bother kidnapping Jennifer? Why couldn't they just use a Russian female volunteer/victim who does not already have a history of being a superhero? Do these people even know anything about the Green Door the "guy" who runs it?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Is that rank Marvel and DC or just Marvel?
    All publishers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

A supporting character for Jen's Disney+ series makes a surprise appearance in
    spoilers:
    the Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings official trailer. At the very end, in an arena ring with who could be Wong from Dr. Strange. The closed captions identify it as Abomination.
    end of spoilers
    Link here.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

spoilers:
    the Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings official trailer. At the very end, in an arena ring with who could be Wong from Dr. Strange. The closed captions identify it as Abomination.
    end of spoilers
    Link here.
    spoilers:
    And looks like he's evolved to look more like his comic self.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Link here.
    I wasn't expecting it but I do so love it

Astonishing Member

I really don't like this. Red is not Jen's colour, and blonde much less. I would like to see Bruce in this arc and give his opinion to the Winter Guard as payback. I also would like they could restore She-Hulk into her classic self, with a balance between Hulk's style and beautiful amazonian style.

But you know, I just realized something. This "Winter Hulk" stuff was already done to Bruce in the "Avengers Assemble" animated series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I really don't like this. Red is not Jen's colour, and blonde much less. I would like to see Bruce in this arc and give his opinion to the Winter Guard as payback. I also would like they could restore She-Hulk into her classic self, with a balance between Hulk's style and beautiful amazonian style.

But you know, I just realized something. This "Winter Hulk" stuff was already done to Bruce in the "Avengers Assemble" animated series.
    Was Winter soldier being Hulked out or was it Hulk being Winter Soldier'ed

...i am at a loss, i did not think they could do her more harm but Marvel or Disney or whoever!!! They actually proved me wrong...god help me, they proved me wrong. WHY DID YOU PROVE ME WRONG!!! WHY!?

I miss John Byrne She Hulk.