Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I wanna see her interact with some "super" lawyers. But how many are there? Obviously Matt Murdock, Foggy Nelson, and Sharon Ginsberg, but how many more are there?

The wiki has a HUGE list, but I'm not sure why some are on there. James Madrox, Anne Weying, Maki Matsumoto, Sachi Yama, Harold Leland? How much do they practice law?
    The main Jamie Madrox doesn't practice law at all, but one of his duplicates, "Matt Rocks", is a full time lawyer who was introduced in one of Jen's previous solo books.

Anne Weying is dead, and was only temporarily She-Venom.

Maki Matsumoto is Lady Bullseye -- she works more as an assassin than as a lawyer.

Sachi Yama isn't a superhuman. She was a lawyer for a superhuman once.

Harold Leland is currently the Krakoan ambassador to the U.N. Until his recent resurrection he's been dead for years, and before that he spent most of his time on the Hellfire Club, so its been a long time since he practiced any law.

Some other significant names in law for the Marvel Universe would be Bernie Rosenthal and Connie Ferrari - both of whom are former love interests of Captain America.

The current Beetle, Janice Lincoln, is a lawyer -- it might be fun to see her and Jen face off against each other in court.

Of course there's Mallory Book from her old firm of GLK&H. And Two-Gun Kid was a lawyer in his own time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The main Jamie Madrox doesn't practice law at all, but one of his duplicates, "Matt Rocks", is a full time lawyer who was introduced in one of Jen's previous solo books.

Anne Weying is dead, and was only temporarily She-Venom.

Maki Matsumoto is Lady Bullseye -- she works more as an assassin than as a lawyer.

Sachi Yama isn't a superhuman. She was a lawyer for a superhuman once.

Harold Leland is currently the Krakoan ambassador to the U.N. Until his recent resurrection he's been dead for years, and before that he spent most of his time on the Hellfire Club, so its been a long time since he practiced any law.

Some other significant names in law for the Marvel Universe would be Bernie Rosenthal and Connie Ferrari - both of whom are former love interests of Captain America.

The current Beetle, Janice Lincoln, is a lawyer -- it might be fun to see her and Jen face off against each other in court.

Of course there's Mallory Book from her old firm of GLK&H. And Two-Gun Kid was a lawyer in his own time period.
    Oooh... those are some interesting ideas.

Hmmm looking again... Sachi Yama was originally an MC2 character, and doesn't appear much in the main timeline.

Harold Leland was apparently at one time a rather active lawyer. But yeah... that was a long time ago. However since he's no longer dead... maybe?

Janice is one I'm kinda kicking myself for forgetting. She's the daughter of Lonnie Lincoln... Tombstone, and has ties to Maggia stuff. Hmm could be good for a supervillain lawyer.

As for Maki... I'm not familiar enough to know how much she ever did law at all... but the wiki says it was her day job?

All-New Member

So when Hulk preforms blood transfusion, he creates another Hulk?
    Meaning he can create his whole Hulk army?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    So when Hulk preforms blood transfusion, he creates another Hulk?
    Meaning he can create his whole Hulk army?
    Yes. Bruce can create an army of Hulks with his blood transfusion...

It is so great to have the real fun-loving She-Hulkie back. I just needed to post this.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

JeeHyung Lee variant

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    JeeHyung Lee variant

Sexy female lawyer .

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I think I've seen comic Jen sing on-panel...

So apparently plot details have been leaked for the show. spoilers:
    Such as Titania and The Wrecking Crew are Hulks created from She-Hulk blood given out by Abomination. This also leads to the creation of Red Hulk and Skaar and Daredevil is going to show up too. More details here if wish read also take these with a grain of salt.
    https://globalpost.xyz/2021/12/12/sh...-plot-details/
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think I've seen comic Jen sing on-panel...
    Issue #1 of her second series with Slott.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

So apparently plot details have been leaked for the show. spoilers:
    Such as Titania and The Wrecking Crew are Hulks created from She-Hulk blood given out by Abomination. This also leads to the creation of Red Hulk and Skaar and Daredevil is going to show up too. More details here if wish read also take these with a grain of salt.
    https://globalpost.xyz/2021/12/12/sh...-plot-details/
    end of spoilers
    Hmm...I'm definitely taking some of this with a grain of salt.

Here's a flashback to when Dr. Druid messed up the Avengers and there's plenty of She-Hulk in it.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-doctor-...mber-broke-up/
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

JeeHyung Lee variant

"This is a job for Super...I mean SHE-HULK!"

CBR interview with Dan Slott on the Reckoning War, here is the She-Hulk highlight.

The Reckoning War has both you and the Fantastic Four reuniting with Jen Walters who's been through some things over in Avengers. What's it like returning to She-Hulk?

I love working with She-Hulk. By the time Reckoning War launches we will have done a two-issue arc in Fantastic Four guest-starring Jen. Part of the reason for that was for me to get my feet wet again. I wanted to play around with the character again before it's time to go into The Reckoning War because Jen has a major part to play in that story.

We have a wonderful new She-Hulk series that's about to start written by Rainbow Rowell. I got to read ahead on that and saw the first several scripts. They're fantastic! So I wanted to be true to what Rainbow is doing as well because we're all in the same sandbox.

Jen is coming back to the FF at a time when the Marvel Universe's "First Family" has undergone a number of changes, and when they're facing some tough challenges.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.