Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Has there been any promo art from Roge Antonio yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Is she back ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    My God. After sitting through Aaron writing some of the worst She-Hilk I’ve ever seen, we finally have the answer of why. https://jasonaaron.substack.com/p/so...wars-gonna-end

This is possibly the most shallow reason I’ve ever seen for purposely writing a character counter to who they are. After reading this, I now more than ever never want him touching Jen again.
    Yet, Aaron won't put Spider-Man in his Avengers run. Spider-Man x She-Hulk would be a goldmine for Aaron, because Jennifer would finally find a team mate whose exactly like her.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Spider-Man x She-Hulk would be a goldmine for Aaron, because Jennifer would finally find a team mate whose exactly like her.
    No, it is not an automatic guarantee. You remind us of this when you haven't proven without a doubt that: a) Spider-Man × She-Hulk = a good story ALL THE TIME; and b) they are exactly like one another. Which is so obviously not that I really wonder why you keep on mentioning it ad infinitum? And I always ask for proof and you don't give a satisfactory one.

Count #56.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    No, it is not an automatic guarantee. You remind us of this when you haven't proven without a doubt that: a) Spider-Man × She-Hulk = a good story ALL THE TIME; and b) they are exactly like one another. Which is so obviously not that I really wonder why you keep on mentioning it ad infinitum? And I always ask for proof and you don't give a satisfactory one.

Count #56.
    Does he get banned at count #100?

They are releasing an Epic collection for Sensational She-Hulk. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1302945912..._9mlcRk97i1Z00 it looks like (reading from the solicits) it's going to be the whole run, not just the John Byrne issues.

Edit: Apparently it's volume 3 which means volumes 1 and 2 are more likely Savage She-Hulk.
    Last edited by comicfan298; 10-05-2021 at 09:19 AM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    They are releasing an Epic collection for Sensational She-Hulk. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1302945912..._9mlcRk97i1Z00 it looks like (reading from the solicits) it's going to be the whole run, not just the John Byrne issues.

Edit: Apparently it's volume 3 which means volumes 1 and 2 are more likely Savage She-Hulk.
    Ugh. I'd decided I wanted the Savage omnibus, but I'd rather have a full run of Epic Collections... even if it means buying the Byrne material for the 47th time
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Zeb Wells is on the writers room for the show. Good to have some comic experience in there.

Extraordinary Member

By JeeHyung Lee

I finally got the Marvel-Verse: She-Hulk TPB and... they replaced Slott's story and the Titania fight with a Gamora story and an Enchantress fight. On one hand, I guess it's nice to have stories I haven't read before, but on the other... the other two encapsulate the feel of She-Hulk more. Does anyone know why they changed it?

Venomized variant for Avengers #49

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Venomized variant for Avengers #49

That's a different kind of Hulk Out...

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

So, anyone reading Aaron's Avengers? Apparently, this She-Hulk arc is just going off the rails and isn't making much sense.

So the comic reveals that She-Hulk getting kidnapped by the Winter Guard and turned into the Winter-Hulk was all part of the Avengers’ plan to stop the Red Widow and the Russian plot to destroy Atlantis. Even more, it was all Jennifer Walter’s idea. Doesn’t sound too bad, but the Avengers are nowhere in sight, except for Thor and Robbie Reyes as Ghost Rider. The comic immediately (and desperately) tries to explain how She-Hulk was always mentally in control of her actions and highlight her mental strength. But it only proves the opposite.

After the reveal, the comic’s narration shifts from General Okoye to Black Panther and Jennifer Walters having an Avengers strategy session discussing her plan and her mental state. In this session, T’Challa rightly points out that She-Hulk has not been on her game (mentally speaking) in the last several story arcs. Especially in the Phoenix Tournament where she lost control and tried to kill Namor and nearly destroyed Moscow in the process.

But during this session, Jennifer reveals that this mission isn’t just about saving Atlantis, not really. It’s about her proving to the world that’s she unbreakable, mentally and physically, and showing everyone that she will break them if they try to break her. The problem is this all come off like Jennifer has an obsession to prove herself, to get her big moment, even if it kills her or gets anyone else killed in the process.

It also doesn’t help when T’Challa rightly asks her, “How do you feel? Do you honestly feel like yourself?” And she literally laughs uncontrollably like a mad woman in the narration, worrying T’Challa more. Despite Jason Aaron’s best efforts, this comic makes She-Hulk even more un-heroic than before (even unhinged at that last moment) and makes the whole World War She-Hulk storyline feel like his own misguided attempt to give She-Hulk a big win.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    So, anyone reading Aaron's Avengers?
    Nope. Avengers #46 and Immortal Hulk #48 both came out on Unlimited this week and both had Jen, so between those two she was better treated by Ewing than Aaron.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES