Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

I'm not sure if she's normal actually...it sounds like she's trying to be by going back to practicing law but then there's the possibility She-Hulk is still a rage monster. I hope she's back to normal though.

Rowell seems like a good fit but I hope she has more plot in mind than she did for Runaways.

Can only hope jen's back to normal.
    Also long awaited event teased back during Dan Slott's she-hulk run. Not sure she still going to be involved but considering jen's ties to it before it be good to mention.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...r-announcement

That's good news, but I'm still skeptical. If she's not back to Sensational She-Hulk, I don't wanna know 'er.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I'll pick the new book up (even though I've never heard of the writer and the premise is pretty vague) because I've supported every She-Hulk series since 1992.

Odds are it won't last much longer than 12 issues anyway, so the risk/commitment is minimal. *shrug*
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I'll pick the new book up (even though I've never heard of the writer and the premise is pretty vague) because I've supported every She-Hulk series since 1992.

Odds are it won't last much longer than 12 issues anyway, so the risk/commitment is minimal. *shrug*
    If its any help, the writer is the same that has done the latest volume of RUNAWAYS.

Please let Jen be back to normal.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

They're going to Hulk her out even more...
    HULK HOGAN-660x490.jpg
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    If its any help, the writer is the same that has done the latest volume of RUNAWAYS.
    I'm ashamed to say I've never read a single issue of Runaways...

But I'll check out some reviews of Rowell's stuff, thanks!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I just wish they used a curvier font for the "SHE-HULK" logo for this to signify she's reverting to her classic self, hopefully.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Jen's logos have always been blocky.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/She-Hulk_Comic_Books
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

You would think all the backlash against Dumb Jen would have taught them a lesson. I am not against Jen having those times when she just gets physical with a problem...because some people just need smashing...but she should always have her mind.

Incredible Member

This sounds like a "why not both?" situation... As for what she looks like.... it always comes down to who's the artist. Even in her Sensational days, some artists would muscle her up.....

Awesome news, was expecting a new book but not so soon, my guess the show is coming early summer my guess. I expect more She-Hulk stuff coming next year with shoe starting, Funko pops, new Marvel Legends and Marvel Select figures ( comic and TV versions) and other apparels. The blurb sounds like she us Sensational but can Hulk out now then, bit like Soule run. Looking forward to it. Plus reckoning war, which Jen should have a big part in too.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Awesome news, was expecting a new book but not so soon, my guess the show is coming early summer my guess. I expect more She-Hulk stuff coming next year with shoe starting, Funko pops, new Marvel Legends and Marvel Select figures ( comic and TV versions) and other apparels. The blurb sounds like she us Sensational but can Hulk out now then, bit like Soule run. Looking forward to it. Plus reckoning war, which Jen should have a big part in too.
    I'd love to see a She-Hulk Marvel Legends wave! My picks for the figures:

1. She-Hulk [lawyer suit version]
    2. She-Hulk [purple/white hero version]
    3. Titania
    4. The Leader
    5. Man-Elephant
    6. Starfox
    7. Man-Wolf

Build-A-Figure: Awesome Andy

My God. After sitting through Aaron writing some of the worst She-Hilk I’ve ever seen, we finally have the answer of why. https://jasonaaron.substack.com/p/so...wars-gonna-end

This is possibly the most shallow reason I’ve ever seen for purposely writing a character counter to who they are. After reading this, I now more than ever never want him touching Jen again.