Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 276
  1. #211
    Astonishing Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Not sure how that would work as Tatiana Maslany is only 5'4". Unless they are going to either make She Hulk completely CGI or do weird camera angles.
    They will probably do the reverse of what they did to create Skinny Steve which was to graft Evans face and performance onto a smaller stunt double.

    That plus the technology they used to create Professor Hulk. I wonder how many seasons of She Hulk they are expecting to make and where else in the MCU she could pop up. Armor Wars?

  2. #212
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    They will probably do the reverse of what they did to create Skinny Steve which was to graft Evans face and performance onto a smaller stunt double.

    That plus the technology they used to create Professor Hulk. I wonder how many seasons of She Hulk they are expecting to make and where else in the MCU she could pop up. Armor Wars?
    Depends on who needs a lawyer...

  3. #213
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,124

    Indeed it does, touché my friend.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  4. #214
    Spectacular Member cam18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    115

    Default

    was unique in that she was a really good fit to the FF4 during her stint almost anybody can be an avenger, defender etc nowadays but fitting in with FF4 dynamic was a bit different and she did it well.

  5. #215
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,124

    Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    was unique in that she was a really good fit to the FF4 during her stint almost anybody can be an avenger, defender etc nowadays but fitting in with FF4 dynamic was a bit different and she did it well.
    agreed 100%

    I loved Jen as a member of the Fantastic Four it was some of her best stuff (by far), IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  6. #216
    Astonishing Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Depends on who needs a lawyer...
    Not even Jen can save Sharon. :P

  7. #217
    Astonishing Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,452

    Default

    Maybe Bucky would need one if one of his victims decide to sue for damages. Peter, definitely, after his secret identity was blown. Marvel is more likely to have Jen be Peter's lawyer than Matt. Wanda, especially after everything that went down in Westview. Banner for all the collateral damage he caused (saving the universe isn't going to cut it for some people).

  8. #218
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    7,063

    Default

    Jen on an Alex Ross cover for a new Black Panther series.

    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  9. #219
    Incredible Member comicfan298's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Jen on an Alex Ross cover for a new Black Panther series.

    She looks great.

  10. #220
    Incredible Member comicfan298's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    829

    Default



    AVENGERS #47JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A/C)Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage VARIANT COVER BY InHyuk Lee“WORLD WAR SHE-HULK” Rages On!The Red Room is the secret furnace where some of the world’s greatest assassins and super-killers have been forged. And now She-Hulk is its newest recruit. As the Avengers race to rescue Jen Walters from the Russian Winter Guard, is it too late to save She-Hulk…from going red?40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

    So Jen is going to be brain washed onto becoming an assassin. I think it may not work and they will duplicate her powers instead.

  11. #221
    Incredible Member comicfan298's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Sad news Savage She-Hulk writer David Anthony Craft has passed away. Marvel via Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...49411216584705

    Rest in Peace, condolences to his family.

  12. #222
    Incredible Member Supermutant2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post


    AVENGERS #47JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A/C)Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage VARIANT COVER BY InHyuk Lee“WORLD WAR SHE-HULK” Rages On!The Red Room is the secret furnace where some of the world’s greatest assassins and super-killers have been forged. And now She-Hulk is its newest recruit. As the Avengers race to rescue Jen Walters from the Russian Winter Guard, is it too late to save She-Hulk…from going red?40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

    So Jen is going to be brain washed onto becoming an assassin. I think it may not work and they will duplicate her powers instead.
    Sounds like more stupid waste of jen

  13. #223
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Sounds like more stupid waste of jen
    It's Aaron that's par for the course at this point.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  14. #224
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post


    AVENGERS #47JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A/C)Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage VARIANT COVER BY InHyuk Lee“WORLD WAR SHE-HULK” Rages On!The Red Room is the secret furnace where some of the world’s greatest assassins and super-killers have been forged. And now She-Hulk is its newest recruit. As the Avengers race to rescue Jen Walters from the Russian Winter Guard, is it too late to save She-Hulk…from going red?40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

    So Jen is going to be brain washed onto becoming an assassin. I think it may not work and they will duplicate her powers instead.
    So now we're ripping off Enemy of The State.
    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Sad news Savage She-Hulk writer David Anthony Craft has passed away. Marvel via Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...49411216584705

    Rest in Peace, condolences to his family.
    RIP.

  15. #225
    Incredible Member comicfan298's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So now we're ripping off Enemy of The State.

    RIP.
    Possibly but I get the feeling, going by what Aaron has said about how it's leads to craziness of #50 I think it's going result in Hulk assassins.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •