Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Artists still remember the real She-Hulk...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Artists still remember the real She-Hulk...
    So do the fans

One bright note in this is that change is baked into the Hulk concept. It will be very very easy for another writer to return Jen to the She-Hulk we loved.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    One bright note in this is that change is baked into the Hulk concept. It will be very very easy for another writer to return Jen to the She-Hulk we loved.
    Oh yeah, I think she's totally reverting once Aaron is done with her.

Do y'all think She-Hulk will get a new solo series before the Disney+ show airs?

I hope her next series is a mix of the absurdity of Sensational and the lawyer fun of Slott's run. Plus, it'd be nice if we got to see more of her established rogues like Ultima, Behemoth, Abominatrix, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Do y'all think She-Hulk will get a new solo series before the Disney+ show airs?

I hope her next series is a mix of the absurdity of Sensational and the lawyer fun of Slott's run. Plus, it'd be nice if we got to see more of her established rogues like Ultima, Behemoth, Abominatrix, etc.
    At the very least she'll probably get a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh yeah, I think she's totally reverting once Aaron is done with her.
    The question is when will Aaron let her go and what state she will be in when he does. I'm not sure we'll like the answer to either of those questions.

Astonishing Member

I think that the next She-Hulk series should feature characters that Jennifer has not encountered to build her supporting casts and new rogues. Doc Ock would make for a good She-Hulk rogue.

God I sure hope so. It’s only fair considering they gave Moon Knight a new solo, and Jen is arguably more popular than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that the next She-Hulk series should feature characters that Jennifer has not encountered to build her supporting casts and new rogues. Doc Ock would make for a good She-Hulk rogue.
    You have one of the most dedicated one track minds I've ever seen and I would be impressed if it didn't drive me insane first.

If I ever wrote She-Hulk I would intentionally do the opposite of whatever you wanted just to give you a taste of how much you've driven me nuts. I left this forum for a lengthy period of time because of this.

Stop. Stop.

STOP.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 06-29-2021 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Slight redaction

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Doc Ock would make for a good She-Hulk rogue.
    I'm curious to know why you choose Octavius. Is it because he would make a good opponent and being a Spider-villain was, ahem, mere coincidence? Or is the latter the bigger factor?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    You have one of the most dedicated one track minds I've ever seen and I would be impressed if it didn't drive me insane first.

If I ever wrote She-Hulk I would intentionally do the opposite of whatever you wanted just to give you a taste of how much you've driven me nuts. I left this forum for a lengthy period of time because of this.

Stop. Stop.

STOP.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm curious to know why you choose Octavius. Is it because he would make a good opponent and being a Spider-villain was, ahem, mere coincidence? Or is the latter the bigger factor?
    Supporting Characters and Rogues need to move around to other parts of the MU. Otherwise, things gets boring as being one sided and stuck in limbo for who knows how long. Regarding Octavius, he should move on from being a Spider-Villain to a She-Hulk rogue because a different writer might be able to create a good story that would further flush out the character than we have seen in Spider-Man's world. Otto has appeared in the pages of The Fantastic Four and The Avengers in the past. He might provide Jennifer with a challenge that would require her to use her mind (than her Hulk strength) in a battle to outsmart him. It's like playing with Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh trading cards to create powerful attacks and power combinations with the characters against the opponent.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 06-29-2021 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    The question is when will Aaron let her go and what state she will be in when he does. I'm not sure we'll like the answer to either of those questions.
    I think it seems likely to come after the current arc, although no one can say for sure at this rate.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

He might provide Jennifer with a challenge that would require her to use her mind (than her Hulk strength) in a battle to outsmart him.
    1. Jen has won battles by outsmarting her opponents.
    2. But Octavius being a Spider-foe is the cherry on the cake, isn't he? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES