Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Not sure how that would work as Tatiana Maslany is only 5'4". Unless they are going to either make She Hulk completely CGI or do weird camera angles.
    They will probably do the reverse of what they did to create Skinny Steve which was to graft Evans face and performance onto a smaller stunt double.

That plus the technology they used to create Professor Hulk. I wonder how many seasons of She Hulk they are expecting to make and where else in the MCU she could pop up. Armor Wars?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    They will probably do the reverse of what they did to create Skinny Steve which was to graft Evans face and performance onto a smaller stunt double.

That plus the technology they used to create Professor Hulk. I wonder how many seasons of She Hulk they are expecting to make and where else in the MCU she could pop up. Armor Wars?
    Depends on who needs a lawyer...

Indeed it does, touché my friend.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

was unique in that she was a really good fit to the FF4 during her stint almost anybody can be an avenger, defender etc nowadays but fitting in with FF4 dynamic was a bit different and she did it well.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    was unique in that she was a really good fit to the FF4 during her stint almost anybody can be an avenger, defender etc nowadays but fitting in with FF4 dynamic was a bit different and she did it well.
    agreed 100%

I loved Jen as a member of the Fantastic Four it was some of her best stuff (by far), IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Depends on who needs a lawyer...
    Not even Jen can save Sharon. :P

Maybe Bucky would need one if one of his victims decide to sue for damages. Peter, definitely, after his secret identity was blown. Marvel is more likely to have Jen be Peter's lawyer than Matt. Wanda, especially after everything that went down in Westview. Banner for all the collateral damage he caused (saving the universe isn't going to cut it for some people).

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Jen on an Alex Ross cover for a new Black Panther series.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Jen on an Alex Ross cover for a new Black Panther series.

She looks great.

AVENGERS #47JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A/C)Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage VARIANT COVER BY InHyuk Lee“WORLD WAR SHE-HULK” Rages On!The Red Room is the secret furnace where some of the world’s greatest assassins and super-killers have been forged. And now She-Hulk is its newest recruit. As the Avengers race to rescue Jen Walters from the Russian Winter Guard, is it too late to save She-Hulk…from going red?40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

So Jen is going to be brain washed onto becoming an assassin. I think it may not work and they will duplicate her powers instead.

Sad news Savage She-Hulk writer David Anthony Craft has passed away. Marvel via Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...49411216584705

Rest in Peace, condolences to his family.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post

AVENGERS #47JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A/C)Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage VARIANT COVER BY InHyuk Lee“WORLD WAR SHE-HULK” Rages On!The Red Room is the secret furnace where some of the world’s greatest assassins and super-killers have been forged. And now She-Hulk is its newest recruit. As the Avengers race to rescue Jen Walters from the Russian Winter Guard, is it too late to save She-Hulk…from going red?40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

So Jen is going to be brain washed onto becoming an assassin. I think it may not work and they will duplicate her powers instead.
    Sounds like more stupid waste of jen

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Sounds like more stupid waste of jen
    It's Aaron that's par for the course at this point.

So now we're ripping off Enemy of The State.
    Sad news Savage She-Hulk writer David Anthony Craft has passed away. Marvel via Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...49411216584705

Rest in Peace, condolences to his family.
    RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So now we're ripping off Enemy of The State.

RIP.
    Possibly but I get the feeling, going by what Aaron has said about how it's leads to craziness of #50 I think it's going result in Hulk assassins.