Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    1. Jen has won battles by outsmarting her opponents.
    2. But Octavius being a Spider-foe is the cherry on the cake, isn't he? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
    I think that Octavius shouldn't be a foe whose exclusive to Spider-Man. While Jen has outsmarted her opponents, she hasn't dealt with Otto Octavius as himself and not was The Superior Spider-Man. I feel that Marvel should rotate all of their unused rogues and supporting cast(of other series titles) to She-Hulk. I feel that there isn't enough collaboration between Marvel's Editorial Depts. to flush out their characters to other books. This might get more readers to buy her solo series once again.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

But why choose Octavius out of all the geniuses? Is it because he's a Spider-foe and you are pushing the Spidey/Shulkie agenda up a notch? We'd like a direct, very short yes-or-no answer to that question.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

But why choose Octavius out of all the geniuses? Is it because he's a Spider-foe and you are pushing the Spidey/Shulkie agenda up a notch? We'd like a direct, very short yes-or-no answer to that question.
    I mean they should interact more but Ock makes as much sense as any other guy.

Their is someone better I guess

Astonishing Member

I can't provide a short yes or no answer to that question is because I do not have one. I only talk about the characters. Not the story. I leave that on the writer/editor to create the story.

Well there we go. A lot of informative and revealing posts on your part. Thank you.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

For those interested, there are TWO Shulkie omibuses coming in 2022 - the original Savage series, and PAD's run.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    For those interested, there are TWO Shulkie omibuses coming in 2022 - the original Savage series, and PAD's run.
    Oh wow, that's awesome news!

That's awesome .

Cool, let's hope they will eventually release the non John Byrne issues of Sensational She-Hulk in some format too.

Sweet, I'm so there.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

If you really want to see it, the preview for Avengers #46, "World War She-Hulk" Part 1 is out.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Cool, let's hope they will eventually release the non John Byrne issues of Sensational She-Hulk in some format too.
    Even a couple of trades would be nice; it could easily be done.

I think the problem might be the fact that there are so many creators involved in those issues, and Marvel's forgotten how to release something without a specific writer/artists name in the byline.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

If you really want to see it, the preview for Avengers #46, "World War She-Hulk" Part 1 is out.

shouldn't Avengers Mountain be more secure?
    The J-man

Incredible Member

May the Fourth be with you....

SheHulkJuly4th.jpg

What do you all think of the rumors that Megan Thee Stallion is going to be a recurring character (as herself) in the She-Hulk series? I'm a bit a leery on the subject, as pop stars trying to act (especially as themselves) can be incredibly hit or miss. For every Whitney Houston who nails it we have Mariah Carey or Cardi B who... can't. This also implies something about the soundtrack that I'm not sure I like; I've always felt a jazz score with diegetic alternative music as a supplement would be the ideal mix for Jen; a lively jazz score (with more mournful jazz piano asides) suits her character incredibly well, and alternative would show how Jen marches to her own beat and not necessarily to what the mainstream wants without going into hipster territory. Think Royal Blood, girl in red, All Time Low, Foo Fighters, etc.

But that's just me. Jen just doesn't strike me as someone who listens to hip-hop. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯