Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    According to the CBR article, Patsy Walker is She-Hulk's best friend.

I haven't paid TOO much attention to the character in the last 15 years, but is this true?

I would have thought it was Weezie, Zapper, Jill, Wyatt... When did Hell-Cat become her Bestie?
    The hyped up their best friendship in a Marvel book about superheroines too:

It had
    1.Misty and Colleen
    2. Cloak and Dagger
    3. Captain Marvel and Spider-woman
    4. America Chavez and Kate Bishop
    5. She-Hulk and Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    According to the CBR article, Patsy Walker is She-Hulk's best friend.

I haven't paid TOO much attention to the character in the last 15 years, but is this true?

I would have thought it was Weezie, Zapper, Jill, Wyatt... When did Hell-Cat become her Bestie?
    I would say she's her current best friend, yeah. Hellcat's solo series had She-Hulk as a regular, and their friendship was a major plot point.

From what we've seen, Jen has lost touch with people like Zapper. Zapper moved on anyway and married some other chick.

Jill's dead and has been since Savage She-Hulk #2. If I remember correctly, her ghost appeared in Sensational She-Hulk and Jen was able to say her goodbyes.

Weezie is with her dad. It's a shame, I loved their friendship in Sensational She-Hulk, but she's sorta been dropped from Jen's life. We also haven't seen Morris in a long time.

Jen has had a lot of supporting characters who this could be over the years... if I had to choose who this best friend is, I would say Jazinda. I really loved her in Peter Davids run, plus it could be a way they connect the series to Secret Invasion...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She-Hulk will be in April's Women of Marvel.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-a-new-special

"Nadia Shammas punches the glass ceiling with an action-packed She-Hulk adventure…"
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Jen has had a lot of supporting characters who this could be over the years... if I had to choose who this best friend is, I would say Jazinda. I really loved her in Peter Davids run, plus it could be a way they connect the series to Secret Invasion...
    I'd be very surprised if it was Jazinda. The character hasn't appeared in over a decade. Jen has seemingly forgotten all about her.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I doubt Jazinda will appear before her father the Super-Skrull does.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

After today's sad news, I thought I'd post this panel from Civil War. RIP Larry.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ew........

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Soule developed it in his run when he made Patsy Jen's P.I., and later Jen frequently guested in Patsy's book.
    And then Patsy was a supporting character in the Mariko Tamaki run. So the She-Hulk/Hellcat friendship has been played pretty consistently the last several years.

Shulkie has a lot of close friends though. For years the Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) would probably be the first pick for Jen's superhero best friend. She was also close with Monica Rambeau during their stints together on the Avengers. Likewise, Jen and Carol Danvers formed a fast friendship in Busiek's run when they served together for a while. She's close with all of the FF. Hercules. Hawkeye. 3-D Man (formerly Triathlon) -- although they only worked together a short time they bonded pretty quickly.

A new budget paperback is releasing in July called Marvel-Verse: She-Hulk...

She may have started out Savage, but there’s no doubt that She-Hulk is the most Sensational hero in all the Marvel-Verse — and these are the adventures that prove it! Discover how a life-saving blood transfusion from her cousin, Bruce Banner, led to a green-skinned transformation for lawyer Jennifer Walters! As the emerald attorney interviews for a new law firm, Jen meets the legendary Blonde Phantom! While She-Hulk takes on the Mutant Registration Act in court, her arch-foe Titania causes serious disorder! But Jen’s most important case of all comes when she is accused of crimes against the time-space continuum — and if found guilty, the sentence is complete erasure from reality! Plus, a night at the museum…with Spider-Man!

COLLECTING: Savage She-Hulk (1980) 1, Sensational She-Hulk (1989) 4, She-Hulk (2005) 3, Avenging Spider-Man (2011) 7, material from Solo Avengers (1987) 14
    It's nice that it's all fun, fourth-wall-breaking Jenny and not the monstrous thing we see in the current Avengers. It's a good sign for the upcoming TV series. I do think there are better issues to get a taste of Jen than some of these ones.

Arrow

very funny
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Gorgeous .

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I never would have guessed in a thousand years there'd be a She-Hulk show, costing more than Game of Thrones, based on the John Byrne run. What's. Time to be alive.