Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Maybe after World War She Hulk Jen reverts back to her more popular version.
    Jason Aaron had always stated that he wanted the original Hulk from the beginning of his Avengers run but couldn't use the original Hulk because of the Immortal Hulk series.
    Now that the Immortal Hulk series has come to an end is the original Hulk back in the pages of the Avengers ?.
    I didn't mind the last few issues of the Avengers where She Hulk though in dumb She Hulk mode to others had normal Jen thought bubbles happening.
    I think being on the Avengers is good for both Bruce and Hulk. I wouldn't mind seeing him spend some time with the Avengers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Dan Slott is writing Jen again! Is she finally back!?

Slott should have had Jennifer during his run on ASM. The interaction between Jenn and Peter would have been the perfect combo for Slott to write about. Never understood why he never featured Jenn in the world of Spider-Man at the time of his run...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-14-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    If she is in human form, I hope she's the only sub FF member there; I don't think it would be a wasted opportunity if she as Jen doesn't meet up with another sub member in his civilian identity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Slott should have had Jennifer during his run on ASM. The interaction between Jenn and Peter would have been the perfect combo for Slott to write about. Never understood why he never featured Jenn in the world of Spider-Man at the time of his run...
    Ah yes. As usual, I don't mind that they didn't meet in their civilian identities. Count #54.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

AVEN2018050_cov-min-scaled.jpg
    Judging by this cover for Avengers 50, Jen is back at being the Jen we all know and love.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    AVEN2018050_cov-min-scaled.jpg
    Judging by this cover for Avengers 50, Jen is back at being the Jen we all know and love.
    Well, at least hair and face-wise, but that's been normal enough depending on the artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, at least hair and face-wise, but that's been normal enough depending on the artist.
    Looks like classic Jen which lines up with the FF cover too but it's all wait and see.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She-Hulk related November solicits

AVENGERS #50
    JASON AARON & CHRISTOPHER RUOCCHIO (W) • AARON KUDER,
    CARLOS PACHECO, ED MCGUINNESS, JAVIER GARRÓN & STEVE MCNIVEN (A)
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    Deadpool 30th Anniversary Variant Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
    VARIANT COVER BY STEVE MCNIVEN
    VARIANT COVER BY STEFANO CASELLI
    VARIANT COVER BY MARCOS MARTIN
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY JACK KIRBY
    VARIANT COVER BY SIMONE BIANCHI
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY CARMEN CARNERO
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    INFINITY SAGA PHASE 1 VARIANT COVER BY ARTHUR Adams
    COMMEMORATING LEGACY #750!
    Supersize extravaganza of Earth’s mightiest action and surprises!
    Witness the jaw-dropping conclusion of “World War She-Hulk!” Learn the true purpose of the prehistoric Avengers! Uncover the shocking secret of the Iron Inquisitor! Behold the most powerful collection of super-psychopaths that any Earth has ever seen! Watch the Avengers recruit some shocking new members! And follow the Ghost Rider on a quest for vengeance across the Multiverse that will spark an all-new era in Avengers history!
    Plus: A bonus story featuring Thor by Christopher Ruocchio and Steve McNiven!
    96 PGS./Rated T+ …$9.99

FANTASTIC FOUR #38
    DAN SLOTT (W) • FRANCESCO MANNA (A)
    COVER BY TERRY DODSON
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX HORLEY • STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY NATACHA BUSTOS
    When the Wizard and the Frightful Four menace the FF both in AND out of the courtroom, it’s time to call in everyone’s favorite green lawyer: the Sensational She-Hulk!
    All this and some surprise Marvel U. guest stars...and a new development for a member of the Richards family.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SHE-HULK BY PETER DAVID OMNIBUS HC DEODATO JR. COVER
    Written by PETER DAVID
    Penciled by SHAWN MOLL, ADRIANA MELO, VAL SEMEIKS, VINCENZO CUCCA, PASQUALE QUALANO,
    STEVE SCOTT, MAHMUD ASRAR, LARRY STROMAN, STEVE LEIALOHA & JONBOY MEYERS
    Covers by MIKE DEODATO JR. & ED McGUINNESS
    Gamma-powered HULK scribe Peter David crafts a whole new direction for the lean green fighting machine as the world’s most dangerous lawyer takes on the world’s most dangerous job! But why has Jennifer Walters become a bounty hunter? What happened to her once thriving legal career? And what startling secret is her new partner Jazinda hiding? Okay, Jazinda is a Skrull — but what’s her other secret?! As Shulkie tracks down criminals and wrestles with justice, she’ll face the Absorbing Man, alien enforcers, a Celtic god and the might of the Man-Elephant! But will She-Hulk’s allies the Lady Liberators cause an international incident or a cosmic crisis? And when the Skrulls launch their Secret Invasion, where will Jazinda’s loyalties lie? Collecting SHE-HULK (2005) #22-38, SHE-HULK: COSMIC COLLISION, X-FACTOR (2005) #33-34, SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #12 and material from SHE-HULK SENSATIONAL #1.
    552 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93483-5
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

SHE-HULK BY PETER DAVID OMNIBUS HC McGUINNESS COVER [DM ONLY]
    552 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93484-2
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Last edited by juan678; 08-24-2021 at 09:30 AM.

I wish we'd get more Savage era stuff back into the Shulkverse. We haven't seen her dad in a while, plus there's all her original rogues like Ultima, Man-Elephant, Grappler, etc. How nobody has brought back her original arch Nick Trask, I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I wish we'd get more Savage era stuff back into the Shulkverse. We haven't seen her dad in a while, plus there's all her original rogues like Ultima, Man-Elephant, Grappler, etc. How nobody has brought back her original arch Nick Trask, I'll never know.
    I was wondering to myself "are her parents still alive?'

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering to myself "are her parents still alive?'
    Thats... a good question. I really hope they launch a new She-Hulk book to tie-in with the show, so perhaps we can get some of these answers.

Random note, its great to see Peter Davids She-Hulk run get an omnibus. Probbaly my favorite She-Hulk run if I am honest, really underated.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    👀 if only this was canon
    The J-man

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Thats... a good question. I really hope they launch a new She-Hulk book to tie-in with the show, so perhaps we can get some of these answers.

Random note, its great to see Peter Davids She-Hulk run get an omnibus. Probbaly my favorite She-Hulk run if I am honest, really underated.
    Same here! After Byrne's, PAD's run is definitely my second favorite. He managed to incorporate classic super-heroics without losing Jen's sense of humor.

As much as I like Soule and Slott, their books were too often straight up comedy - with art ranging from questionable to downright ugly.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yep, Jen is definitely back to normal!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...21-2022-reveal

Marvel Comics’ She-Hulk, from Rainbow Rowell and Rogê Antônio, throws the book at Jennifer Walters as she tries to put her rage-filled days behind her and return to practicing law in defense of the innocent. But when a friend from her past comes knocking with a mystery she can’t resist, She-Hulk gets…Back To Bashing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yep, Jen is definitely back to normal!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...21-2022-reveal

Marvel Comics’ She-Hulk, from Rainbow Rowell and Rogê Antônio, throws the book at Jennifer Walters as she tries to put her rage-filled days behind her and return to practicing law in defense of the innocent. But when a friend from her past comes knocking with a mystery she can’t resist, She-Hulk gets…Back To Bashing.
    Fantastic news! Hopefully this is an on-going and not a mini. It sounds like Jen is back to normal, so fingers crossed thats true. I liked what Rowell did on Runaways, her style will match classic Jen very well.