Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    If UX-Men #435 and UX-Men #436 were retconned wouldn't that wreck and affect the Trial of Juggernaut arc?
    The issues are still canon, it was just an alt. universe she-hulk in 616 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    The CGI She-Hulk looked a bit off, her lower legs looked far to thin for the rest of her body, even in the brief shot we saw it was really noticeable. It was like she hardly had any calf muscles.
    I thought it was early CGI like the endgame hulk thing lol. Is that the final CGI?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

I thought it was early CGI like the endgame hulk thing lol. Is that the final CGI?
    I hope it’s not the final CGI is Jen needs more supportive legs.

so who was that guy in the "fourth wall" moment? It really didn't look like Ruffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Jen is shy and meek but has a strong moral compass. Being She Hulk allows her to be unapologetic, confident and uninhibited. Unlike Bruce, whose transformation brings out the worst in him, for Jen it brings out the best in her. The show has female showrunners so I think there is a good chance that Jen's expression of her sexuality will be more nuanced and tasteful.
    Although they talk about the transformation still requiring anger so I'm curious to see how they handle that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

Perhaps was a shot of jen starting to Hulk out, not yet fully Green giant...but we will see.

Ok, that was a fun teaser, I think the CGI is not quite finished (we didn't see her face (Hulked out) looking pretty good so far and is probably doing reverse Steve Rogers treatment of using a body double. Nice fourth wall break and nod to the old Incredible Hulk tv show, which without would not lead to her creation.

As I posted in the TV section thread.

I'm both happy and relieved that we (appear) to be getting classic fun-loving, fourth-wall-breaking Jen/She-Hulk rather than the sad travesty the character became under Aaron.

I don't care so much what SH looks like but if her personality is dumbed down She-Brute I'm out. I think Disney made the right choice here (assuming they do not pull a swerve).
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-13-2021 at 07:03 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Forget about Aaron, turn the page
    Fantastic_Four_Vol_6_38.jpg

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Could also be like the comics where she bulks up a little when she fights someone.
    This is kinda what I'm thinking right now, and that the CGI either isn't finished, or the brief bit we see Jen in She-Hulk form is complete misdirection. Also note Bruce says "transformationS", plural, so we could possibly see a range from lithe and athletic to monstrous and grotesque depending upon the situation and the level of her emotional response.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I guess we don't have a female Ant-Woman other than Wasp so it's Scott and a bunch of women .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess we don't have a female Ant-Woman other than Wasp so it's Scott and a bunch of women .
    Having the male Ant-Man is also appropriate to the role-reversal premise of the cover. The original version was a team of four male Avengers and one female, taking on a male Loki. And just like the original cover, the "token" member doesn't get their name listed at the top of the cover, or a head shot in the corner box.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Having the male Ant-Man is also appropriate to the role-reversal premise of the cover. The original version was a team of four male Avengers and one female, taking on a male Loki. And just like the original cover, the "token" member doesn't get their name listed at the top of the cover, or a head shot in the corner box.
    Almost make Scott Lang seem like an unintentional chick magnet .

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so who was that guy in the "fourth wall" moment? It really didn't look like Ruffalo.
    Ruffalo, definitely Ruffalo
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Do you just..not know what Ruffalo looks like with glasses?