Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    poor Jen, going up against Jane.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    We'll have to put up with this version of she-hulk for a while yet, but I'm sure that when the tv series arrives, we'll return to its iconic appearance. Nobody likes Aaron's version, as soon as other creators can they use the old version.
    Crossing fingers for the real Jen's return.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm just shocked it's still going on. Like, Marvel and Aaron must know that his She-Hulk isn't well regarded, so why are they still allowing him to use her in that way? You'd think they would want to fast track some fun She-Hulk stories out before the show.
    Hopefully she's back to normal by the end of that silly "Heroes Reborn" event. Seems like a good time/reason to do so...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm just shocked it's still going on. Like, Marvel and Aaron must know that his She-Hulk isn't well regarded, so why are they still allowing him to use her in that way? You'd think they would want to fast track some fun She-Hulk stories out before the show.
    Pfft, it's called subverting expectations you ignorant, entitled, toxic fan! Go cry over your precious waifu in your parents' basement or over your next failed game of D&D.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-03-2021 at 02:48 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Thats because since he had a good thor run no one wants to say no to his dumb ideas

Who cares about Hugo when you got Poison!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Ya know, thinking about Aaron's Avengers and She-Hulk...

I have not been paying much attention to it, but I recall Aaron making a big deal about how She-Hulk was super duper powerful now. Has that really factor into his run in any way? Every time I check in, she's still getting knocked around quite easily.

Also, has that romance gone anywhere with Thor? Seems like it was introduced and never done with outside of a token reference in other comics, but barely even that.

Just wanted to share my take on Tatiana Maslany as Jen. I am super excited for this show and can't wait to see how they bring She-Hulk to life.
    Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 02-07-2021 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Ya know, thinking about Aaron's Avengers and She-Hulk...

I have not been paying much attention to it, but I recall Aaron making a big deal about how She-Hulk was super duper powerful now. Has that really factor into his run in any way? Every time I check in, she's still getting knocked around quite easily.
    outside of few instances, no.

Also, has that romance gone anywhere with Thor? Seems like it was introduced and never done with outside of a token reference in other comics, but barely even that.
    last time they mention that was at the end of Empyre event.

in Immortal She-hulk one shot, Thor and Jen talked as if they aren't in relationship anymore.
    Last edited by GodThor; 02-10-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I naively thought, well, sure, Scarlet Witch and Vision haven't been in many comics lately but they'll have to do some stories with them before their show comes out, right? Or while their show is coming out? Or for months after their show comes out?

And now we have a situation where Marvel has known for a year and a half that the She-Hulk is getting a series and that it will be a comedy, but they've made no move to return her to normal.

I suppose the comics division doesn't care about synergy because they can just go on doing what they do in the monthly comics, and reissue the characters' older material to tie in with the series. But geez...

Incredible Member

Everyone worries when she'll return to "normal".... Look Aaron's take was meant to be extreme from the beginning, of course she'll be "normal" by runs end. For my money I don't want her dialed back to sexy scrawny... she can be sexy buff. I think that's what they'll be going for in the TV series. Using CG just to make the actor taller and greener would be a waste of money in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Everyone worries when she'll return to "normal".... Look Aaron's take was meant to be extreme from the beginning, of course she'll be "normal" by runs end. For my money I don't want her dialed back to sexy scrawny... she can be sexy buff. I think that's what they'll be going for in the TV series. Using CG just to make the actor taller and greener would be a waste of money in my opinion.
    I think the physique isn't going to be just tall, green, Tatiana but I'd rather more A-Force and less Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

Just wanted to share my take on Tatiana Maslany as Jen. I am super excited for this show and can't wait to see how they bring She-Hulk to life.
    Very nice, I like these pics a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the physique isn't going to be just tall, green, Tatiana but I'd rather more A-Force and less Aaron.
    As would I.

ABA, is my new mantra for Jen and the Avengers in general, people - "Anybody But Aaron"
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-10-2021 at 05:41 PM.