Page 252 of 774 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Pasting my reply from the other thread, if that's okay.

Sounds urgent!!

~sits n watches~

An awesome tribute to the Scarlet Witch, the strongest Avenger, as well as the Vision. Their love was... infinite.

Someone like Thanos has a twisted sense of loss and sacrifice. Whereas Wanda and Vision's loss and sacrifice was rooted in true love, and their good natures.
    Thanks For Watching and Posting about it cause indeed I was Blow Away when I found this video out of the Blue today and Like those videos on Trauma, this one Hit at the Heart of what Wanda was going threw, her journey and how it was effecting her threw the Hex and threw her greif!

The part that focus on her Grief Hitting her like a Wave, a part that was strong already but this video made it clear what it really was meant to be defined as that moment as and how her grief kept knocking her down and holding her down threw he Mental Breakdown in the hex and how it took SO MUCH Strenght just to come to terms with what was going on in the Hex World!

He Said the Strongest Avenger not cause of power, but becaue of how She Still goes on and Still gives up what she loves the most to do the right thing when she realizes it, This Vidoe was POWERFUL and he said ALLOT with what I have been trying to say and get across in my views of the show and how Wanda just Impacted me so much with the truth of the Darkness she was in and how she had to break the spell over her to overcome it to do the right, yet tragic thing.

That is why that Video was SO Urgent IMO cause I wanted as many Fans to Watch it to get what I was getting from it too, Indeed Glad you got from it allot too Darth WandaVision!

Wanda is indeed the Strongest Avenger just by what she has had to endure and overcome to do the right thing, THAT is why I both Love her in the MCU and is how she is in the Comics as Well, The IRON Lady of Marvel!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking 3.) X-Men #6 ~ (Vol.1)(1963) ~ PART 1!

1.) X-Men #4 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451602
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451603
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2.) X-Men #5 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5456186
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5456188

Welcome Back Faithfully True Wanda Fans to The Journey of our Fandom for Wanda Maximoff/The Scarlet Witch's Canon History and Heroics!
    Let Us Continue this Grand Tour!
    =)

3.) X-Men #6 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!

We Find both the X-Men, well Really Charles Xavier Reading the Newspaper about Namor: Sub-Mariner and Desiring to Have him Join the X-Men Team before Magneto decides to recruit him for the Brotherhood!

It so Happens that Magneto is Thinking the Very Same Thing(Great Minds Think Alike I Guess, LOL!) and he Gets his most Powerful Weapon to to make the Sub-Mariner Yeild to him. But all the sudden, Cyclops of the X-Men Appears out of nowhere and it looks like the X-Men are Attacking Brotherhoods Base!

Magneto Fires his Weapon to stop him but it is just an Illusion caused by Mastermind Practicing.

The Blast However is Headed STRAIT For our Scarlet Witch without any Warning, Wanda is In Danger!!! =O

But Thanks to the quick thinking and actions of her beloved brother Pietro to Protect his sister, Wanda is Save, Peitro once again proves he is a good brother to his sister Wanda! ^_^

Pietro is Upset that Magneto Almost Blasted Wanda, Wanda is Gratful to Pietro, but is worried that the X-Men are attacking, Once Again Showing Wanda has not Desire for Battle like Magneto wants, showing her Goodness.

Magneto is Angry Mastermind at his Illusion and Blast him in the Head(LMAO! XD) and our Wanda is Relieved that the X-Men are NOT Attacking.

So Then Magneto Goes into his "Mental Astral State", I guess he could do that at this point in his Powers, to Go Find Namor!

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-31-2021 at 10:13 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool 3.) X-Men #6 ~ (Vol.1)(1963) ~ PART 2!

PART 2!

Later On in the Issue when we see our Lovely Wanda again, it is Her Loveliness that Put to the Use of the Desperate Magneto to get Namor: The Sub-Mariner to Join his Team, Magneto wanting to have Namor Meeting Lovely Wanda cause of her Natural Beauty will cause him to saw to his side is Magneto's Thinking!

On the One Hand, I still enjoy the Fact that Wanda is show to have this Nature Beauty even in her early career that she does not seem to attend to or worry over, she is just who she is only concerned about her brother and their well being, but she sports such Natural Beauty Men can't help but be entranced by her, Like Phoenixx9 pointed out as well and moments I am looking for as well, Wanda was a Goddess in the Eyes of Many a Man!

But also, it is also a signs of the times, the forceful nature of Magneto and the more demure nature at times of Wanda was a factore of how Woman where more treated at this period then I like to see, but Wanda only goes threw with it cause of her Debt to Magneto and only to talk to Namor. The good thing is these moments so far don't Last Long for our Wanda and she is up to her one Views and Opinions Again and this time it was about Namor Himself! ;-)

Our Wanda Herself Gets Interested by Namor cause of his Physical Build and Noble Nature he shows to others, indeed Wanda has her own entracements for Namor, it is indeed one of the more famous moments of Wanda's time in the Brotherhood.

But it does not last to long as Wanda By Accident moves her fingers the wrong way and summons a hex, just a few fingers!

Wanda is Impressed by Namor's Strength to Hold the Electrical Wires While it seems Namor is Impressed by The Scarlet Witch's Power to do such damage by a Mere Accident! Wanda indeed gets into a nice conversation with Namor and Introduces herself, it is indeed an Adorable and Sweet Moment for our Wanda! ^_^

Wanda Shows Even By an Accident and just a few of her fingers she is Really Pretty Powerful to Cause such an Explosion!

This Talk would have gone on, but then by Suprise the X-Men Attack!

The Fight Goes On Between the X-Men against Namor and the Brotherhood, but it soon goes south for Pietro sadly!

Wanda Like the Caring Sister she is Pleading with Magneto to help him, but Magneto Rather Destroy the all with the Full Force of his Magnetic Machine caring not Pietro, a Cowardly Move by Magneto. =(

Wanda Trying to stand in the Way of Magneto, Trying to Pull him away from activating the machine and once again is annoyed by her interference and threatening her life cause of her actions.

Namor Can't come to terms with how Magneto Treats and Talks to a Lady like he does and he destroys the Machine, show Wanda has won Namor over to Her Side just by BEING HERSELF, WANDA MAXIMOFF!! =)
    Last edited by CJStriker; 03-31-2021 at 10:35 PM.

Smile 3.) X-Men #6 ~ (Vol.1)(1963) ~ PART 3!

PART 3!

After the Fight Between Magneto and Namor capturing Namor in Twisted Metal, Magneto Flees for his life with his plans ruined again. But Wanda Refuses to go with him With Pietro and decides to Confront the X-Men to Get Him Back!

A Major Point, Magneto Flees in Fear Only Caring for Himself as he Stated Below, While Our Wanda is Drive by Pure Family Love for her Brother and will face her Foe she Fears to Get her Broth Back!

Wanda and Magneto in this Moment are a Great Example of Polar Oppisites, One Driven by Selfishness/Only Loves Himself with the other is Driven only by Love of ones Family even if it means danger to themselves, ANOTHER Great Wanda Maximoff Moment to Remember and Be Proud of Our Wanda! ^_^

Namor Still standing by Wanda demands for Pietro to be Released and a Fight Starts with Namor and the X-Men again!

Wanda wants to Return the Favor for Namor Helping her and using just 2 Fingers and her thumb makes Cyclops shot his Optic Blast head down, Helping Namor and Wanda showing her Power Again to Control situations around her! =)

The fight ends when Charles X Returns Pietro Back to Wanda, but Pietro is under a mental hold and Wanda is pleading with Charles X to Release him to be as he was while Namor is ready to fight to do so!

The Fight Ends with Pietro finally being Released from the Hold and Namor decides to end this fighting not be a Pawn of any side of the surface world's fights!

But Namor to Himself says he is still STUNNED by the Beauty of The Scarlet Witch and Not Since Susan Storm herself has he seen such a Beautiful Woman! But he dares not love another woman of the surface or face making himself weak.

Again Wanda's Natural Beauty even befalls the powerful Namor!

The Book ends with with the Namor breaking the Binds of Magneto's Machine destroying it and then Magneto Flees with is Brotherhood by mental command to fight another Day.

This Issue is Famous for The Scarlet Witch and Namor Interactions and Supporting each other and it did not disppoint!

This was heavy on the Natural Beauty of Wanda and how it makes the mightest of Marvel's Men fall for her, it is indeed a thing that will be shown again in upcoming books!

Wanda's Pure Love and Caring for her Brother Truly Shined in this issue, showing how Truly Good of Heart and Loving Wanda Truly is!

I hope you all enjoyed this Longer Retrospective of this issu and learned more about our Wanda in Order of her Apperances in Marvel!

So Until Till Next Time;

KEEP THE FAITH WANDA FAITHFUL, EXCELSIOR! =)

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-31-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

~claps!~

The scenes with Wanda and Namor were cute. She's beautiful, and powerful, while still able to make adorkable mistakes!

You're right, Magneto is about as self-centered as it gets. And ruling by "fear alone" is such crappy leadership. lol. It's always nice when Wanda can defy him.

I hope our star siblings can break free of the Brotherhood soon. They're clearly too good for that group, life debt or not!
    Last edited by Darth WandaVision; 03-31-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    ~claps!~

The scenes with Wanda and Namor were cute. She's beautiful, and powerful, while still able to make adorkable mistakes!

You're right, Magneto is about as self-centered as it gets. And ruling by "fear alone" is such crappy leadership. lol. It's always nice when Wanda can defy him.

I hope our star siblings can break free of the Brotherhood soon. They're clearly too good for that group, life debt or not!
    Yeah Magneto was a terrible leader, he actually gets worse and more desperate. Like later on when the twins have joined the Avengers, he kidnaps them and spends pretty much a whole issue threatening them to join him giving them one last chance, they refuse and he just tries threatening them again.

I loved Wanda and Namor's interaction. Also it is interesting that Namor's main love the Lady Dorma has some similarities to Wanda

Last edited by leokearon; 04-01-2021 at 01:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I mean, if she is not blue I will be convinced that she is some kind of AU Wanda.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I like the whole concept of how Magneto wants to use the “female attributes” of Wanda to form an alliance with Namor, and that completely backfires on him! I imagine it was not just the looks, it was the way she walks, talks, her entire attitude that enchanted Namor!

Well, maybe I am reading too much into it, but in general I think one has to cut the writers some slack in how “females” were written. Those were truly different times, not the uber-politically-correct way that is demanded today. Given the time, the circumstances, the way Wanda was dealt with was quite outstanding!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Funnily enough in Chris Claremont's FF there was a team of AU Kree Avengers with, you guessed it, a blue Wanda.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Haha, that's a sight to behold!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Funnily enough in Chris Claremont's FF there was a team of AU Kree Avengers with, you guessed it, a blue Wanda.

I guess the artist didn't bother to imagine "what blue skin will look like under pink stocking".

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah Magneto was a terrible leader, he actually gets worse and more desperate. Like later on when the twins have joined the Avengers, he kidnaps them and spends pretty much a whole issue threatening them to join him giving them one last chance, they refuse and he just tries threatening them again.

I loved Wanda and Namor's interaction. Also it is interesting that Namor's main love the Lady Dorma has some similarities to Wanda

I'm surprised anyone considers Sub-Mariner likeable

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm surprised anyone considers Sub-Mariner likeable
    I used to find Namor okay but not after recent events

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Welcome Back Faithfully True Wanda Fans to The Journey of our Fandom for Wanda Maximoff/The Scarlet Witch's Canon History and Heroics!
    Let Us Continue this Grand Tour!
    =)

Off topic, but this is my favorite Dragon Ball opening theme song. (Dragon Ball Super's second opening and "WE GOT POWER" round out my top 3.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I used to find Namor okay but not after recent events
    Everything I've read of this guy in the last 20 years makes him look like a jackass but for no reason. He's a jerky Aquaman. Plus, and this might be an odd opinion, why doesn't he have water powers? Why is he, or Aquaman for that matter, just "sea Wonder Woman/Superman"? Or am I missing something?