Page 298 of 774 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 11598

They have the X-characters hate on her, though they won’t do anything to her. They don’t seem willing to go in direct combat with her cause it seems their hatred is rotted in the fear of her. I know I mention them fearing her, though it just seems the hate they give to her is the same one that human adversaries of the X-men hate them is due to fear. They will call her a demon or this satan figure in their society, yet based on what’s in the comics they haven’t said it directly to her face cause they are scared to antagonize her specifically.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 04-22-2021 at 06:31 AM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I don´t think they fear her, that was Aaron being silly on AvX crossover, they just don´t see the point of confronting her if she can´t take back her hex on the decimated mutants, they just don´t like her anymore but they never were really close in the first place. Wanda is an Avenger first of all and they are used to not having the best relationship with the Avengers in general and Wanda post HoM in particular but I do see Hank and Rogue are still willing to be friendly to her since they have got more experience being part of a team with her and Magneto still cares but it´s ankward after the retcon while the rest are neutral to her. Only some of the younger mutants seem to see her in a very negative way.

I wonder if she will be invited to the Gala, it´s a long shot but Captain America is already confirmed so who knows.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-22-2021 at 07:35 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda's appearance in Captain Marvel #28:

For what it’s worth, I like the whole page. The Sister Grimm one is the most funny to me.

There once was a similar page, either in “Old Man Logan”, or “Old Man Hawkeye”, but I think it was Logan, were he askes Doctor Strange to help him time/dimension travel so that he could fix his timeline or something. Strange denied him, and apparently also gave every major magic user a round-call. So when he went around, he also was declined by each and every one of them, including Wanda.

Also it described Wanda’s home as Scarlet Witch’s Tower, even when from here Solo I very much assume that she has only rented the uppermost apartment, *lol*.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel's July solicits have no mention of Wanda except for a "WandaVision: The Art of the Series" book, and that kind of sums up her status: a star in the MCU, a nobody in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Marvel's July solicits have no mention of Wanda except for a "WandaVision: The Art of the Series" book, and that kind of sums up her status: a star in the MCU, a nobody in the comics.
    And just an art book .

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I liked that scene with Carol. Maybe we should ask someone at marvel when will we see the Darkhold solicit, maybe they want to release it closer to the MOM movie so it can benefice from Wanda´s presence on the MCU.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I can tell on that first part.

The second, it was put in motion but not developed then obviously forgotten. I'm betting Zub wanted to do more with it and Marvel said no.
    Zub apparently pitched several Scarlet Witch ideas, one of which involved her and Brother Voodoo. All of them were rejected.

It seems he had a somewhat similar experience to James Robinson, who found when he pitched his solo that Marvel had nothing at all planned to coincide with her being in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I liked that scene with Carol. Maybe we should ask someone at marvel when will we see the Darkhold solicit, maybe they want to release it closer to the MOM movie so it can benefice from Wanda´s presence on the MCU.
    They should give her something around WV's release then.
    They never bother to give her **** and even throwing a bone takes too much thought process from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    For what it’s worth, I like the whole page. The Sister Grimm one is the most funny to me.

There once was a similar page, either in “Old Man Logan”, or “Old Man Hawkeye”, but I think it was Logan, were he askes Doctor Strange to help him time/dimension travel so that he could fix his timeline or something. Strange denied him, and apparently also gave every major magic user a round-call. So when he went around, he also was declined by each and every one of them, including Wanda.

Also it described Wanda’s home as Scarlet Witch’s Tower, even when from here Solo I very much assume that she has only rented the uppermost apartment, *lol*.
    I'm still surprised Wanda has/had a penthouse apartment in New York, like how did she afford that?

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I'm still surprised Wanda has/had a penthouse apartment in New York, like how did she afford that?
    In comics, Avengers do get paid. And were paid pretty well by a fund that Stark created.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Zub apparently pitched several Scarlet Witch ideas, one of which involved her and Brother Voodoo. All of them were rejected.

It seems he had a somewhat similar experience to James Robinson, who found when he pitched his solo that Marvel had nothing at all planned to coincide with her being in the MCU.
    Yeah I do know about that. Marvel seems to really hate the character for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Which is probably why their comics division is struggling. They don't put through what could sell nor promote it with what does. Instead they try to force things and characters people probably don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    In comics, Avengers do get paid. And were paid pretty well by a fund that Stark created.
    Yeah, but she hasn't been an Avenger for ages.

She lives off of alimony checks jk
    Last edited by Dipter; 04-22-2021 at 11:02 AM.