Page 332 of 774 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Darkhold was post poned because there was already many events: empyre and right after King in Black, and now heroes reborn.
    Two events that were delayed were dark ages and Darkhold. Both are in the works now
    It was delayed due to Covid last year.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://screenrant.com/scarlet-witch...el-comics/amp/

She could be a fun part of Wanda's rogues gallery .
    As the article pointed out, how her powers could be analogous to Wanda's for her to be a dark version baffles me.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Some people getting to confortable saying Magneto would murder Wanda in front of everyone present at the gala... Even if it wasn't in front of everyone why would she be even there

I don't think she would get even get invited or attend that, probably gonna get some lashing like she's been receiving since this new Krakoa era started tho.

Also she being killed by Mags or a mutant could potentially lead to another AvX fight or for the worst a war with the current King Of Space who is Wiccan's husband, don't think he would like that after defending her in Children's Crusade, to say that in the S.W.O.R.D comic it seems like they might try to avoid a war with The king of space who holds at least equal galactic power to the shi'ar empire

so I don't think Wanda would have any impact on the Hellfire gala or Magneto's trial, she's probably gonna get some lashing and that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Some people getting to confortable saying Magneto would murder Wanda in front of everyone present at the gala... Even if it wasn't in front of everyone why would she be even there

I don't think she would get even get invited or attend that, probably gonna get some lashing like she's been receiving since this new Krakoa era started tho.

Also she being killed by Mags or a mutant could potentially lead to another AvX fight or for the worst a war with the current King Of Space who is Wiccan's husband, don't think he would like that after defending her in Children's Crusade, to say that in the S.W.O.R.D comic it seems like they might try to avoid a war with The king of space who holds at least equal galactic power to the shi'ar empire

so I don't think Wanda would have any impact on the Hellfire gala or Magneto's trial, she's probably gonna get some lashing and that's all
    I think people are injecting their own personal wishes into what will really happen. I have my doubts that she appears in any of these stories. Even Way of X, which seems more to do with mutants coming to terms with things than any resolution for Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    As the article pointed out, how her powers could be analogous to Wanda's for her to be a dark version baffles me.
    And Wanda already had an evil version in Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think people are injecting their own personal wishes into what will really happen. I have my doubts that she appears in any of these stories. Even Way of X, which seems more to do with mutants coming to terms with things than any resolution for Wanda.
    That is my take too. Very often I see some wild speculation without nay backing.

I mean Magneto would get lucky to get Wanda Killed. if she show up her security will be so big, so good luck killing her. There is a small chance she gonna show up

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Please vote if you haven't already:

Is-wanda-the-pretender-or-no-Poll
    Last day to vote!! Prove the X-folks wrong!!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

just a little wanda and fam. maximoff.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Last day to vote!! Prove the X-folks wrong!!
    I'm not sure why I was delaying voting, but I have.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Do most other characters know that Wanda and Pietro are not Magneto's children?

Does Polaris know? I'm not aware of the stories since that reveal, that may have shown the news as it affected certain characters.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Everyone on Krakoa knows. They call Wanda the Pretender because she claimed to be a mutant for so long, but turned out not to be one.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Wanda and Simon:

Extraordinary Member

Sadly that's probably the healthiest their relationship ever got.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Everyone on Krakoa knows. They call Wanda the Pretender because she claimed to be a mutant for so long, but turned out not to be one.
    In essence, their vaunted abilities did not see this.

How many ways and circumstances should have shown them this truth now?

And do they accept it because 'she' said so? I mean, did High Evolutionary send up Letters 1000 feet tall, "To Sir with Love, PS, Wanda and Pietro are not really mutants"

I think it's on them if she's a pretender. Gosh, I'm even more glad I don't read those stories and don't worry out there if you're one of the big X fans.

I'm going to stop even posting about Wanda and any intersectionality with mutants.
    ~ Oberon ~

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which is not accurate. Magneto when saving her and Pietro told them they were mutants. They had never heard of such a thing before that. To pretend, you have to know you are not something you are pretending to be. Even Sentinels and Xavier didn't know.