Page 613 of 774 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613614615616617623663713 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    and Silk which got me interested until I remembered who's doing it
    Exactly, I won't be shocked if half of them get killed.

Also, okay Marvel, will the Trial be worth it just for the retcon?

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Exactly, I won't be shocked if half of them get killed.

Also, okay Marvel, will the Trial be worth it just for the retcon?
    Gonna be wanda's third dead this year if that happens... both will be from alternative universes but still

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Ironheart is finally an Avenger, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Gonna be wanda's third dead this year if that happens... both will be from alternative universes but still
    Reminds me of when Northstar was killed 3 times in one month.

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #5 (OF 5)
    Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck & David Messina (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    Variant Cover by DAN JURGENS • Variant Cover by Terry Dodson
    JUSTICE IS SERVED. The mystery surrounding Magneto and Scarlet Witch is resolved. The guilty will be judged, the innocent absolved, the victims avenged…and all shall endure their own trials.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Disappointed by the Darkhold Omega solicit... No Wanda on the cover or the synopsys, and they're hyping up a new character showing up...

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Darkhold alpha ill drop in december.
    Wanda is on the 3 covers of Avengers forever

JUSTICE IS SERVED. The mystery surrounding Magneto and Scarlet Witch is resolved. The guilty will be judged, the innocent absolved, the victims avenged…and all shall endure their own trials.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

The Covers look exceptional, Wanda Dancing with Magneto is Very Weird however but Covers are done for the dramas.

What they say in the teases to it is Making me hope abit more, that it could be what the author was saying about a Month ago that she and Marvel want this to be an end to the Scarlet Witch/X-Men divide and if those words have means towards what I hope they will by those words, some form of healing and moving on from HoM by maybe bringing back other mutants or re-ignition powers in others, we have to hope to see and just hope and guess for now for the best.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It's weid that this is a cover for the last issue and wanda still looking dead? I guess they don't want to spoil her coming back to life but it looks like Erik dancing with her corpse ew.

OMG every problematic thing she wrote were editors all along now?

well I would like to know about it from editors too, she wrote a bunch of poblematic things on the past. Now she blame it all on editors?
    Well she said that she wrote the storyline, just that the art chosen by the editors was offensive
    No, she just said that the last issue of X-factor suffered a lot of changes by the editors (in terms of writing and art) and she didn't know anything about those changes till the issue was released.

oMega, I meant omega.
    Gotcha. Easy mistake to make. I thought maybe they delayed it again, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Disappointed by the Darkhold Omega solicit... No Wanda on the cover or the synopsys, and they're hyping up a new character showing up...
    I really knew that would happen when they said every issue is a one shot focused on a different character. I think Wanda just sends them on missions.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Covers look exceptional, Wanda Dancing with Magneto is Very Weird however but Covers are done for the dramas.

What they say in the teases to it is Making me hope abit more, that it could be what the author was saying about a Month ago that she and Marvel want this to be an end to the Scarlet Witch/X-Men divide and if those words have means towards what I hope they will by those words, some form of healing and moving on from HoM by maybe bringing back other mutants or re-ignition powers in others, we have to hope to see and just hope and guess for now for the best.
    All the covers are super weird. I really can't wait for it to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    No, she just said that the last issue of X-factor suffered a lot of changes by the editors (in terms of writing and art) and she didn't know anything about those changes till the issue was released.
    That happens with every comics. I still don't believe that artist and editor let her out of creative decisions. A PDF is often send before the print comic to do the letter pass.

That happens with every comics. I still don't believe that artist and editor let her out of creative decisions. A PDF is often send before the print comic to do the letter pass.
    Very possible, but I also wouldn’t say that they wouldn’t do that to her cause not everything runs like it could at Marvel.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Very possible, but I also wouldn’t say that they wouldn’t do that to her cause not everything runs like it could at Marvel.
    Marvel is very inconsistent, but I don't believe editors are out there to screw Leah Williams. Like if everyone thought the comics was great I doubt she would say that editors were responsible for that.
    she has a story of writing problematic storylines.