Page 109 of 774 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 11598

Toxie Doxie (june Covington) as Scarlet Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Toxie Doxie (june Covington) as Scarlet Witch

This is a thread for Wanda Maximoff, not this fraud.

I didn't like June posing as the Scarlet Witch in Dark Avengers. Simply because Wanda had still been thrown away after HoM and nowhere to be seen in comics.

It and Loki using Sif's body to pose as Wanda felt like insults. Then Marvel teased Wanda as one of many candidates for the new Sorcerer Supreme.

It was enough that they ruined her character and fridged her. The teases afterward were especially cruel.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Marvelous Realm
    @MarvelousRealm
    ·
    4m
    Kevin Feige says that #WandaVision was built to feed directly into Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness as opposed to other shows that were created with multiple seasons in mind.

cosmic
    @cosmic_marvel
    ·
    20m
    Kevin Feige says they had talked with Sam Raimi and the ‘Doctor Strange 2’ team to make sure the movie works for people who did and didn’t see #WandaVision.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 02-24-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Almost looks like her morphing into Jean Grey.

Yeah, when I've created comics characters in Sims I usually give Wanda brown hair. Since that's been her most common look in the past almost 30 years now. I don't mind this looks since she has the orange hair in her show though. I think it's changing back to dark in Doctor Strange 2, since Lizzie has dark hair again while filming there. I also created the Sanctum Sanctorum in Sims before. By using the layouts in the handbooks. I should do that again sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah, when I've created comics characters in Sims I usually give Wanda brown hair. Since that's been her most common look in the past almost 30 years now. I don't mind this looks since she has the orange hair in her show though. I think it's changing back to dark in Doctor Strange 2, since Lizzie has dark hair again while filming there. I also created the Sanctum Sanctorum in Sims before. By using the layouts in the handbooks. I should do that again sometime.
    I liked the auburn in older comics, like Stern's Avengers run, but I usually think of her as maybe more of a darker, reddish, brown hair girl.

I didn't like June posing as the Scarlet Witch in Dark Avengers. Simply because Wanda had still been thrown away after HoM and nowhere to be seen in comics.

It and Loki using Sif's body to pose as Wanda felt like insults. Then Marvel teased Wanda as one of many candidates for the new Sorcerer Supreme.

It was enough that they ruined her character and fridged her. The teases afterward were especially cruel.
    It was also creepy to think that Norman Osborn might have a crush on Wanda given he asked his girlfriend to dress up as her

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It was also creepy to think that Norman Osborn might have a crush on Wanda given he asked his girlfriend to dress up as her
    That whole era has this weird kind of edgy to it. That situation, Doctor Strange dreaming that he's in bed with Wanda and Clea, etc.

Didn't read the Dark Avengers but she served with this look or maybe i just like Wanda's costume lol

I won't mind her being a Wanda foe but she fits more as a Spider-Woman/Black Widow type of villain due to her powers

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, it would be fine and probably cool if Wanda is around and duke it out with June or something. But the circumstances surrounding Wanda at that time just make this insulting.

Extraordinary Member

Didn't read the Dark Avengers but she served with this look or maybe i just like Wanda's costume lol

I won't mind her being a Wanda foe but she fits more as a Spider-Woman/Black Widow type of villain due to her powers
    She is not really Wanda's foe, I freaking wish Wanda was around to have a foe at all.

I know, Wanda was in limbo and never actually met,

Hopefully a writer does something with Emerald Warlock ever again

Extraordinary Member

IMO, dark hair gives the top-tier sorceress vibe for me.
    "Raven-haired sorceress" is kinda a trope on itself I think?