Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
Yea I would not take it to seriously we saw what speculation got us with WandaVision and many of the predictions where wrong in the long parts. Also I don’t take to seriously a speculation be not vague or trying to play both sides to gather hype to be curious which way a character might go, if you are to clean cut you lose hype and click speculation.

I still easily see Wanda trending on the side of good, she had her chance to be a Villain in WandVision an d blew it cause she put the freeing of the town over her own kids and husband, so whatever road no matter how bumpy or dark in pace I don’t expect at all Wanda to become a Villain, that time has easily passed, a Wanda showed who she truly was when the truth was shown.
I love your optimism, CJ. And we won't really know about Wanda's MCU future until the movie, and maybe even after. It might be good and bad at the same time, like the place the show left her in was not entirely good but not entirely bad.

I just need to prepare myself for the possibility of bad things, because I don't want to be too disappointed.