Page 132 of 774 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    There was a fun Twitter trend today called “You’re Wanda” where you list what your sitcoms would be. The show trends a lot.

Thanks!
    You are welcome!

There was also a trend called #canvisionshower which I thought was funny.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

By Isaac Sánchez

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Busiek View Post
    I think asking how chaos magic is different from regular old magic is like asking how habanero peppers are different from food.

There is no generic magic, it's a catch-all category that covers all kinds of magic, just as "food" covers all kids of food.

But just as different foods have different flavors and effects, different kinds of magic do too. There's lots of kinds of magic, which is why it's not easy to master it all. When Dr. Strange calls on the power of the Seraphim, he's calling on a different kind of power than when he casts the crimson bands of Cyttorak, or the flames of the Faltine. It's all different stuff.

If you want to make a love potion, you probably don't want to make it with chaos magic, just as if you want to make ice cream, you don't use ground beef.

kdb
    My understanding is that Chaos Magic is a more primordial form of magic that is capable of replicating most magical effects, but way harder to control and require way more energy input.
    Technically you can make ice cream with ground beef in a fictional universe, if you, well, break stuff into atomic level and reform them into stuff you want.(Which is the level I think Chaos Magic operate on? Not necessarily "atomic level", just a lower more basic level than other more regular magic.)
    A less extreme example would be like regular magic would be like using already packaged chicken broth, while Chaos Magic in an attempt to do the same thing would be like making chicken broth from a chicken, much more trouble and much more energy consumed and you aren't guaranteed to get the ideal result.(Basically regular spells are like packaged chicken broth various mystical entities create and "sell" to the spellcaster, while Chaos Magic user would need to cook stuff up with basic ingredient.)

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This is So Beauty in a Very Sad but Spiritual Way, this is artwork you see in a Portrait on the wall of a Artgallery for High Skilled Artists, it is that good and that powerful!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

By Isaac Sánchez
    OMG I love this, the Level of Creativity and Uniqueness that is Coming out of this Show WandaVision is to Much of a Dream to Say justice to, This is Just Amazing!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    There was a fun Twitter trend today called “You’re Wanda” where you list what your sitcoms would be. The show trends a lot.

Thanks!
    WOW, I can't get over how much this show has effect the Everyday lives and thinking of the world watching it, Wanda is such an engaging character in such an engaging world that people are thinking of if they where in HER Situation what Sitcoms would they be in, that is Really Sweet and Amazing to hear it is have this much of a fun effect on people!

For Me, one of My Favorite Sitcoms growing up was Family Matters and I always pictured myself in that show engaging with Steve Urkel and the Winslow family, so that be My Sitcom!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Yeah, this is one of the definitive Scarlet Witch images to me

For such an event that sparked allot of heated fan debate that lasted for Years, YEA it is still Amazing how Many DEFINITIVE Panels of Scarlet Witch their are in this and they are BEYOND Stunning!

They really capture not only the beuaty, but the Aura of her powers and her poses of a her style of hero that Defines her so much, it is indeed some historic artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Busiek View Post
    It does chaotic things. Which is why, say, Wanda's early hexes were unpredictable -- what she thought of as a "hex" was more like a "chaos grenade."

If she'd been using magic that was about something else -- force or fire or love or whatever -- her hexes would have had significantly different effects.

kdb
    That is always why I thought the idea of Chaos Magic fit well with Wanda's evolution of her powers and why I found it a beloved addition to her history when it was introduced in Avengers Vol. 3!

It felt like a good and nature progress into her powers as a form of Magic while others could learn was mostly fully unique to her and her characters history and that of Chthon. It fit to as you said with the chaotic nature of her powers and learning and mastering this style of magic just made it that more unprediable which I enjoyed seeing!

I just want to say sorry to not see your names in the credits you or George Perez. You both Wholey Deserve Credit for the lastest reveal of Wanda's powers in WandaVision cause as soon as I heard that I got Beyond Excited and thought of you Both 1st and Your Avengers Vol. 3 run!

So from Me and I am sure Many other Fans, THANK YOU for the Rest of Time for Giving All you Did to Wanda's character cause where she is now is a Great Part thanks to the both of You!

Talking

If any of y'all have any doubt about her abilities and feats etc, i made a Respect Thread if you want see more feats it's on my signature

I should have said Thank You and Beyond Thank You for what you have done on Comic Vine Cruelrain, This is Indeed MASTER LEVEL Class of Amazing the examples of her powers by panels from the comics, history, art and to much more to say!

You have help do a World Class Gift for Our Wanda, I can't Thank You and Everyone Else involved in making that Comic Vine so Amazing, It will do Amazing Service to those New to Wanda and wanting to know more about her, You need to Spread the word of it Around!

Also I LOVE that Image, but I can't remember where it is From?!

I guess we still have to learn the "truth" when it come to the High Evolutionary meddling in the twins lives, when will vision tell us about his discoveries?

twins01.jpg

twins02.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I guess I missed this or don't remember. Is this about H.E. and her not being a mutant?

I read the story in UAs so I understood that. These panels don't recall for me.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I guess I missed this or don't remember. Is this about H.E. and her not being a mutant?

I read the story in UAs so I understood that. These panels don't recall for me.
    It’s the epilogue of that story, apparently during their stay on counter earth while Vision was having cyber-sex with Eve he was able to access the H.E. Files and he discovered some “secret” about the twins, a “hidden truth” and further plans about the future, Vision was determined to tell Wanda everything but then when he found her all distraught about Simon disappearance and the chaos in her life he determined his revelations would be too much for her to handle and he never spilled the beans.
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-01-2021 at 07:10 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think it was just setting up what she'd come to find out later on her own.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think it was just setting up what she'd come to find out later on her own.
    she already knew she was not a mutant at that point, she knew of the H.E. experiments, it's hinted to be some secret purpose or plan related to the twin origin. The H.E. treated wanda and pietro like trash/a failure the last time they met but I believe he still has plans about them and his meddling into their lives wasn't so casual like he wanted them to assume.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I should have said Thank You and Beyond Thank You for what you have done on Comic Vine Cruelrain, This is Indeed MASTER LEVEL Class of Amazing the examples of her powers by panels from the comics, history, art and to much more to say!

You have help do a World Class Gift for Our Wanda, I can't Thank You and Everyone Else involved in making that Comic Vine so Amazing, It will do Amazing Service to those New to Wanda and wanting to know more about her, You need to Spread the word of it Around!

Also I LOVE that Image, but I can't remember where it is From?!
    Hahaha thnks u so much,

The image It's from Coipel, when Wanda first fights Namor