Page 267 of 774 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    I sure hope the rumors of the X-Men putting Wanda on “trial” are just that....rumors! Enough with the X scapegoat garbage...let’s return Wanda to the Avenger in good standing that she’s EARNED over the years/decades!!
    As much as I don't trust them, I don't think the Avengers Office would go as far as let them arrest/sentence Wanda, so if it's happening I'm lowkey hopeful that it'll finally bring a conclusion to this whole thing.

It's so long after the fact that I find it hard to believe that even if they put her on trial that'd be the end of it. They haven't handled any redemption great so far, so I'm not compelled to believe it could happen now. They just need to write her out of ever existing in any x-related story.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...18300747943942

Cebulski saying there are big news coming soon. And the question was if there was something else besides Darkhold...
    hopefully this are just rumors because... i don't want the ''something else'' to be that

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Krakoa putting Wanda on trial makes no sense considering the amount of criminals they just let in Krakoa with no trial at all. Half of the Quiet Council is made up of criminals. Like, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! Professor Bighead, Rusty Metals and Moira Precog-phobe need to get a job and stay away from Ms. Maximoff or she will be calling Ms. Walters to represent her interests and destroy their ass in court.

The sooner the X-Books drop the whole "pretender"/Wanda is the Anti-Christ Plot the better. Just have her completely reverse M-Day or retcon it to be Chthon's fault and let everyone move on with their lives

Astonishing Member

As much as I don't trust them, I don't think the Avengers Office would go as far as let them arrest/sentence Wanda, so if it's happening I'm lowkey hopeful that it'll finally bring a conclusion to this whole thing.
    I don’t trust that Aaron wouldn’t have horse traded Wanda for Phoenix

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I have not heard those rumors of a Trial, where´s this supposed to happen?
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I have not heard those rumors of a Trial, where´s this supposed to happen?

Here check this out https://bleedingcool.com/comics/coul...book-be-moira/
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think the rumor about Moira is true because Hickman already made some mentions of her on his interviews but there has been zero teasing on Wanda by the writers and they don´t need a book dedicated to a trial, a mini series would be more appropiate and it would have to be a joined work with Avengers editorial and Jordan White. Way of X is going to be an exploration on Nightcrawler, Krakoa´s younger mutants, Legion relationship with his father and the ban on pregnitive mutants so I think bleeding cool is just getting ahead of itself on Wanda´s front
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-09-2021 at 02:39 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Jen Bartel
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-09-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    It’s BleedingCool doing their stirring thing again
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/coul...book-be-moira/
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Krakoa putting Wanda on trial makes no sense considering the amount of criminals they just let in Krakoa with no trial at all. Half of the Quiet Council is made up of criminals. Like, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! Professor Bighead, Rusty Metals and Moira Precog-phobe need to get a job and stay away from Ms. Maximoff or she will be calling Ms. Walters to represent her interests and destroy their ass in court.

Indeed That Does not make sense part of that to happen would go against Krakoa law to interfere with Human laws and rights.

At then end of the so called tease their where a few comments, none clambering for the stuff for Wanda and their was a poster by the name of UltraAnxiety That put it best;

As for the Wanda stuff, what is the point of putting someone who was in a damaged state of mind when they committed their crime on trial? What's going to be achieved now that they're finally in a good place and able to help the world in a positive manner? Besides, if Charles and chums are claiming human laws no longer apply to mutants, why should mutant laws apply to a (now) non-mutant?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think the rumor about Moira is true because Hickman already made some mentions of her on his interviews but there has been zero teasing on Wanda by the writers and they don´t need a book dedicated to a trial, a mini series would be more appropiate and it would have to be a joined work with Avengers editorial and Jordan White. Way of X is going to be an exploration on Nightcrawler, Krakoa´s younger mutants, Legion relationship with his father and the ban on pregnitive mutants so I think bleeding cool is just getting ahead of itself on Wanda´s front
    I think the Nightcrawler book is the most interesting.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Oh, I absolutely think that is possible because there is no such thing as “The Avengers Office”. One has Marvel Studios, who treated Wanda with respect in the last years and now they have just adapted HoM out of all things in a way that most people who saw it like her even more afterwards! Then there is the Marvel Comics Section, I think it is this Cebulski guy who runs it, where for years now she is denied to returned to the main Avengers Team, is barely used on the magic-side, and the X-Men side only wants to drag her through the mud.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Jen Bartel
    That is SO Lovely and a good harken to what I am read of Wanda Right Now, her classic, original look and silver age team, LOVE this Cover! =)

Wanda is the center and the heart of the Avengers where she should and deserves to BE!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's so long after the fact that I find it hard to believe that even if they put her on trial that'd be the end of it. They haven't handled any redemption great so far, so I'm not compelled to believe it could happen now. They just need to write her out of ever existing in any x-related story.
    If this Trial thing is done, I guess it will be that someone breaks Wanda free, maybe an Avenger, so that the X-Fans can claim that she evades responsibility and be even more mad at her. Even if right now it’s just a rumor, it might give the X-Writers the idea, because it sounds like a perfect starting point to further damage Wanda.