Page 518 of 774 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    It wasn't big but aside from that and being Magneto's daughter once what role did she played in X-men stories. That's the point. What can the X-men offer to her? There are already so many mutants that many feel like side characters even in books that are meant to focus on them like Bishop and Iceman in Marauders. Making Wanda a mutant again will most probably relegate her to the background at best until she's needed to kickstart a storline that won't be even about her.
    Excalibur needs Wanda right now. I would love to see her be the creator of mutant magic.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But if not for al ewing at least saying "let go." it wouldn't even be that. her next appearance would be darkhold and she would disappear and forever be denied one half of the marvel universe because most writers either dug in on her having no sympathy or just flat out moving on and that never felt like wanda to me. Just going through this thread alone are we really suppose to believe wanda written in character would have let No more mutants go on this long. Wanda has always, always been the heart and soul to the maximoff's, even after Polaris was added in my mind Wanda was that one stable, that one constant, sure she is wild but she is disciplined because of years of training in magic. So all i'm saying is fans of wanda like me been wanting her to recover for a long time too.
    I would prefer her not showing up at all.
    I will take her absence over whatever the heck is that Empyre tie-in and now ToM.

Extraordinary Member

Excalibur needs Wanda right now. I would love to see her be the creator of mutant magic.
    What even is mutant magic...
    These are just another set of new concepts that sound cool but will get ditched pretty fast.
    Give me Storm, Magik,Namor etc. along with Wanda.And do something about their connection with Elder Gods or something

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I would prefer her not showing up at all.
    I will take her absence over whatever the heck is that Empyre tie-in and now ToM.
    Okay i think i see you now. You have a bigger problem with wanda being identified as a mutant than not appearing so in a perfect world you would get the appearances you want but wanda would be free of being one of the mutants. That makes me feel better because i get it now. Cool.

If that happens great, but based on history i doubt it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    In my opinion sometimes it seems you go into those conversations a bit to bloodthirsty.
    Having people spamming the desire to make her the vessel of everyone else is the worst experience in the broader fandom, so yeah, I want that trend dead.

What even is mutant magic...
    These are just another set of new concepts that sound cool but will get ditched pretty fast.
    Give me Storm, Magik,Namor etc. along with Wanda.And do something about their connection with Elder Gods or something
    It's cool i get you now. If other wanda fans are interested in conversation on elevating her beyond limits than i am game but you want to elevate wanda in a certain way and are more than okay with her staying where she is if you aren't happy with how it's done.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Okay i think i see you now. You have a bigger problem with wanda being identified as a mutant than not appearing so in a perfect world you would get the appearances you want but wanda would be free of being one of the mutants. That makes me feel better because i get it now. Cool.

If that happens great, but based on history i doubt it.
    I have more of a problem of her being a meek little girl and a dumb novice.
    But yeah, you connect the two. Her being a mutant recently suggest that possibility way too often.

Extraordinary Member

It's cool i get you now. If other wanda fans are interested in conversation on elevating her beyond limits than i am game but you want to elevate wanda in a certain way and are more than okay with her staying where she is if you aren't happy with how it's done.
    I want things done in her own turf let's just frame it as that. Or at least the neutral places.
    I honestly wouldn't want her lore to be tied to something exclusively to X-franchise. It's not her home franchise, so nothing important should be planted upon that soil.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Very positive for who? For people that like Wanda being daddy little girl?
    That was a regression and screw over her character development

I think letting go of the past & promising to try better is character development so..... *shrugs*

Extraordinary Member

Dismissing what she experienced doesn't make her corpse look any prettier.

Die, reborn as a mutant, run guilt free, what is more reductive than that?

E7PScipXIAAW8LX.jpg
    Wandavision continues to stream really well. More people are checking it out after its Emmy nominations.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    X-fans aren't gonna be bothered by Wanda's treatment....

Marvel entirely plans these out. So they all could have addressed everything long before now. It's not like HoM was done independently and just done a few years ago.
    That's the thing their was nothing to be bothered about her treatment was fine.

And exactly the Avengers office could have "fixed" Wanda years ago they chose not to. Their choice was to rub salt in the wound & have her be a frigid b*tch about the whole thing in Uncanny Avengers (which I personally enjoyed) but it makes her look cold that was an Avengers office decision, so why the general consensus on this thread is Wanda should only be an Avenger is beyond me when they keep fucking her over, & the X-Books just work with what their given its not like they can just ignore 1 of the darkest days of mutant kind it's confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

I think letting go of the past & promising to try better is character development so..... *shrugs*
    It's not, that isn't character development.

Dismissing what she experienced doesn't make her corpse look any prettier.

Die, reborn as a mutant, run guilt free, what is more reductive than that?
    These days seems like having the x-gene make everyone guilt free. It's just bad story telling

That's the thing their was nothing to be bothered about her treatment was fine.

And exactly the Avengers office could have "fixed" Wanda years ago they chose not to. Their choice was to rub salt in the wound & have her be a frigid b*tch about the whole thing in Uncanny Avengers (which I personally enjoyed) but it makes her look cold that was an Avengers office decision, so why the general consensus on this thread is Wanda should only be an Avenger is beyond me when they keep fucking her over, & the X-Books just work with what their given its not like they can just ignore 1 of the darkest days of mutant kind it's confusing.

You are ignoring her solo and childrens crusade.

Avengers> X-men
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-26-2021 at 10:47 AM.

It's not, that isn't character development.

You are ignoring her solo and childrens crusade.

Avengers> X-men
    Yeah I ignore her solo cause it bored me & I thought it was lame, Children's Crusade was actually the first comic book I ever read & while I thought it was genius sis was pretty much still just a "Prop" if yall wanna be real. And it failed to fix her situation they said "Doom Did It" then never talked about that again.

Yeah I ignore her solo cause it bored me & I thought it was lame, Children's Crusade was actually the first comic book I ever read & while I thought it was genius sis was pretty much still just a "Prop" if yall wanna be real. And it failed to fix her situation they said "Doom Did It" then never talked about that again.
    Character development is not letting the past go, is building forward it. Wanda got tons of charcter development, just bause it wasn't with x-men books it doesn't mean it never happened.

The solo is great and have been selling great because of wandavision.

People didn't accept Doom did it because they are all misogynists. Magneto put a bunch of people in cages and everone accepted it wasn't him
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-26-2021 at 11:04 AM.