Page 710 of 774 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710711712713714720760 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Atop the Fourth Wall Recently did a Review and Retrospective of Wanda's 1st Appearance!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

It's such a depressing time to be a Wanda fan when it should be a great time. Still mostly banned from comics, the trailer for her next movie might make her look like she's going bad (I still don't believe the movie will make her go bad, but I'm prepared for scenes/clips that make it look that way)... the moment of her greatest popularity is paying off for Agatha but not yet for her.

Wanda's show proved how much people would love classic Wanda/Vision lore, but it feels like she's waiting in limbo again until they make the inevitable reunion between her and Vision.

Anyway, maybe things will be better in 2022. At least 2021 was better for her fans than 2020, so I'll plod through the end of "Trial of Magneto," grit my teeth through the trailer if it's bad, and hope Disney realizes what they have in this character.

Extraordinary Member

TBF, I don't think Aggie's depiction is beneficial to her as well.
    As for Wanda, she is probably that tainted character who just refuse to die quietly in editorial's eyes.

Yeah willing to bet more gray area or villainous appearances for Agatha. They'll forget about New Salem, her son, everything.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This cosplay went viral on twitter today

https://twitter.com/ImKindaFunny901/...415698432?s=20
    That's amazing. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into that

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    TBF, I don't think Aggie's depiction is beneficial to her as well.
    As for Wanda, she is probably that tainted character who just refuse to die quietly in editorial's eyes.
    yeah it doesn't look good on Agatha.

Wanda became a punch bag for writers, sadly.

need someone to be murdered: wanda
    need someone to go crazy: wanda
    Need someone to diss: wanda

Wiccan is so cute here

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

"Agatha All Along" just got nominated for the Best Song Written for Visual Media Grammy.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

FE0u0w-VUAE-Yq3.jpg
    Amazing art by
    scar | pinned !

“Agatha All Along” got nominated for a Grammy.

So after reading the wiccan and hulkling infinity comic, there was a panel of Agatha dissing her and um... why does Wanda get thrown shade at so much lately

Lately? Marvel has been doing that since AvX. She's their favorite punching bag.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lately? Marvel has been doing that since AvX. She's their favorite punching bag.
    Wanda, Clint and Peter can't catch a break

Atleast Peter bashing is usually balanced by his good stuff and Clint also has some decent stuff.Wanda getting bashed for no reason, someone up there in Marvel must hate her

She was fine in limbo before the empyre mini since everytime she's brough up its just someone bashing her or getting killed in some stupid way.

Are the X-fans still bashing her more so since Wandavision? If so how should we counter them. I don’t have remind you all how Wanda bashing occurred during AvsX.

I think we mean in the actual comics, since the hickman era increased the way characters bash her, say dr strange in the empyre mini, all the pretender stuff and now agatha lol.

Couldn't care less about what fans say but i would say that wanda is better than ever in the overal fans views and got more fans than ever, all this because of the MCU and WandaVision ofc.