Page 427 of 774 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It was very disrespectful how they just tossed her in the bushes after the deed.
    It's a wizard of Oz reference.

Newsarama says Marvel has confirmed to them Darkhold takes place before X-Factor #10. https://www.gamesradar.com/x-factor-...ctim-spoilers/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not if it turns out that because of her chaos magic and omega level magic manipulation that despite having destiny's diaries mystique knew killing wanda would change everything thus making the diaries obsolete going into inferno.

imo they are making it very clear the x-gene must have some inherent ties to magic. Every mutant in the world pretty much on some level feeling something is coming, magically in tune doctor doom also sensing something coming, Storm who comes from a magical line looking to the stars. All i'm saying is there is a lot of potential in this for wanda if the x-line serious and i think they are.
    There was old, old canon that if you killed the nexus of your reality then reality itself would start to unravel. But I think Marvel forgot about that like everything else. They are the least well read of their own material.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Newsarama says Marvel has confirmed to them Darkhold takes place before X-Factor #10. https://www.gamesradar.com/x-factor-...ctim-spoilers/
    Holy crap. So they are giving priority for a x-book over the book that Wanda should star. I will have to back to add this information.

I know Marvel comics are surprised about Wandavision success on collections and had no new work to present the tv show hungry audience. But now what is the excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Well she was murdered, the killer isn't going to care about respecting the body
    Depend on the killer, some do pretty nice criminal artistic scenes. This one seemed more casual and relaxed, just let the body there
    Last edited by Writerblog; 06-30-2021 at 10:41 AM.

The comic was supossed to arrive more than a year ago but covid happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Holy crap. So they are giving priority for a x-book over the book that Wanda should star. I will have to back to add this information.

I know Marvel comics are surprised about Wandavision success on collections and had no new work to present the tv show hungry audience. But now what is the excuse?

Depend on the killer, some do pretty nice criminal artistic scenes. This one seemed more casual and relaxed, just let the body there
    The crime seems more like drunken rage to me. Magneto is definitely a red hearing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The comic was supossed to arrive more than a year ago but covid happened.
    Wandavision delayed things by a year and COVID by about seven months.

Marvel will milk the return of the family through more then one mini. They know its still popular.

Link

I don't mind Darkhold being before, because it was gonna be that anyway. But it being before means Wanda could be gone for a while. She's not in any solicits other than covers. And we know how covers go. She's been on more covers than she's been in actual comics in the last 5 or so years.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

It seems obvious and has been mentiond for months, but Wanda being resurrected on Krakoa seems like the obvious way to retcon her back into being a mutant

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, so much trouble for a pointless status, I hope people are satisfied after this.
    It's not like that they actually need this status to matter they managed with fanon before, might as well continue the tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, so much trouble for a pointless status, I hope people are satisfied after this.
    It's not like that they actually need this status to matter they managed with fanon before, might as well continue the tradition.
    It is not pointless to me, these character mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people, wanda has always been a mutant, even before magneto was established as her father.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The theory of her getting resurrected as a mutant doesn't make sense to me because you're are supossed to be a mutant before to get resurrected with an x-gene and after the retcon it turns out that she was never one but the HE did something with her genetics

The theory of her getting resurrected as a mutant doesn't make sense to me because you're are supossed to be a mutant before to get resurrected with an x-gene and after the retcon it turns out that she was never one but the HE did something with her genetics
    I think the general consensus is their just gonna say all the HE stuff is BS & the lies of a mad man, & further more everything from her solo was an extended fever dream.

Hence why this story would be used to retcon that HE retcon. She was in fact always a mutant and he being resurrected as such will reaffirm that

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, a tag worth dying for I guess.
    Mutant and being Magneto's daughter have long been tags people used to easily define her, they use the tags like they actually know the character, they cry about the lack of those tags. And they are happy about the potential return of said tags even when the character is suffering.

Those tags in the end are more often than not just shackles that enabled her status as a narrative slave.
    Even when they are removed, they are still in effect because they already did the damage by making people believe they mean more than what they actually are.