Page 536 of 774 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Unless you grew up reading X-men in the 90's where he was one of the main Acolytes, one of the main villains of the Bloodties event and is Magneto's answer to Starscream.
    He seems more like a desperate fanboy. And I read Blood Ties, but he doesn't stand out in my memory. Which is probably the same for many outside of a niche group.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Fabia...ez_(Earth-616)
    Related to Magneto and no care for humans and wanting to make trouble.
    And the marks on the neck make sense.'

This is my pick as well
    I remember Cortez from when I still read X comics. He was a creep. If anyone could be determined to not be worthy of their ressurection protocols, it would be him. Hans't he killed before anyway?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Well he's been around for 20 years and hasn't been forgotten.
    exactly. In fact probably longer than 20. He won't be forgotten because he hasn't been up to now.
    Even someone like me who never reads the X, remembers that one. Acolyte
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Sounds like a satire character for certain X-fans who demand character A to be a mutant because that's automatically great.
    Haha yes. Cortez is mostly a joke character.

If it was him he had a lot of help. Probably used a magic or time manipulator to cover his tracks.

When GenericUsername mentioned villains they would like to see Wanda fighting they mentioned Nefaria and I suddenly remembered this scene where Wanda basically causes Nefaria immense pain with her Hex.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    exactly. In fact probably longer than 20. He won't be forgotten because he hasn't been up to now.
    Even someone like me who never reads the X, remembers that one. Acolyte
    I even tried looking up his earlier look. Just do not remember him. And I mean it's been a lot of years, but also look wise or any wise, he doesn't really stand out. And I'm sure most people off this forum would have no idea who he is.

Also, it says he has 61 appearances. Wanda has 1,241. He's a scrub in comparison.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-01-2021 at 10:21 AM.

When GenericUsername mentioned villains they would like to see Wanda fighting they mentioned Nefaria and I suddenly remembered this scene where Wanda basically causes Nefaria immense pain with her Hex.
    Yeah while not really one of her villians, they have faced off against one another. I'd like to see them set up a rogues gallery for Wanda.

When was the last time they used Nefaria? He's really a very old foe of the avengers

I want to see Wanda facing enchantress again, both of them have fought a couple of times in the past and wanda even outsmarted/won two times and that was just when she had her probability manipulation and some small magic tricks since she was an apprentice.

With her current chaos magic/warping abilities it would be very interesting...

Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-01-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    When was the last time they used Nefaria? He's really a very old foe of the avengers

I want to see Wanda facing enchantress again, both of them have fought a couple of times in the past and wanda even outsmarted/won two times and that was just when she had her probability manipulation and some small magic tricks since she was an apprentice.

Nefaria was last used in Nick Spencer's Spider-man run

I hope we see Enchantress in the MCU. I liked her involvement with the Black Knight, Valkyrie and
    Defenders.
    ~ Oberon ~

Yes! Wanda's Natural Hex Power was enough to hurt even Super Count Nefaria! Although I think this was the first time I ever saw Wanda's hex act that way on a person.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

I loved Wanda's Old-Time battles against Enchantress! Despite what many would call Wanda being weaker in power, Wanda actually held her own quite nicely each time!

I would love to see a rematch today!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes! Wanda's Natural Hex Power was enough to hurt even Super Count Nefaria! Although I think this was the first time I ever saw Wanda's hex act that way on a person.
    She should, back when her hex bolts effected probability to cause 'bad luck', pretty much give someone a stroke or heart attack, or something less severe like a charleyhorse or sudden rush of nausea, and, even better, according to the Marvel Handbook, had practiced such that she could reliably control *what* specific 'bad luck' happened to you, so that she'd not 'accidentally' kill someone with a stroke, when she just wanted to make their gun jam or something.

It was a great power, endlessly versatile.

Scarlet Witch Vs. Sylvie, Who Would Win In A Battle?
    https://screenrant.com/scarlet-witch...ld-win-battle/

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    She should, back when her hex bolts effected probability to cause 'bad luck', pretty much give someone a stroke or heart attack, or something less severe like a charleyhorse or sudden rush of nausea, and, even better, according to the Marvel Handbook, had practiced such that she could reliably control *what* specific 'bad luck' happened to you, so that she'd not 'accidentally' kill someone with a stroke, when she just wanted to make their gun jam or something.

It was a great power, endlessly versatile.
    I know Wanda's old Hex Power made someone turn and walk into a door, tripped Pietro (by being stronger than she anticipated and went past her original target) and even healed someone. But I never saw it directly affect a person until Count Nefaria and then a few issues later, Ultron.