Page 309 of 774 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 11598

can't wait till the MoM trailer drops and see Wanda everywhere again in reaction channels and promos etc

people debating again about her role lol

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    can't wait till the MoM trailer drops and see Wanda everywhere again in reaction channels and promos etc

people debating again about her role lol
    Indeed, WandaVision Hyped Us Up SO Much and we are so active on the thread discussing, debate, learning and meeting each other with new members it has given us over 300+ pages of Loveliness!

Looking forward to the hype and Discussing coming out of MoM, liking around maybe San Diego Comic Con for any major news or Trailers IMO!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i can see them dropping Darkhold Alpha somewhere in september/november or even in early 2022 to have some synergy with the MoM movie, recently Steve Orlando answered a question about the comic and kinda confirms that the comic isn't cancelled just put in limbo till they decide when to drop it
    It won't be early 2022 unless the collected version gets pushed back. Collected comes out a month or two after the run ends. At this point they should just release it manga style. I could just buy it and read the whole thing then. But they are still hung up on floppies.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Like your views on it and insights!
    More of wishful thinking on my part when I made that post. But I would like to see Wanda socialize with the rest of the superhero community like what she used to do. I posted Sue and Wanda meet-ups in previews appreciation thread so a visit to 4 Yancy Street to tell Franklin that his beloved nanny Agatha is back would be welcome.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    More of wishful thinking on my part when I made that post. But I would like to see Wanda socialize with the rest of the superhero community like what she used to do. I posted Sue and Wanda meet-ups in previews appreciation thread so a visit to 4 Yancy Street to tell Franklin that his beloved nanny Agatha is back would be welcome.
    Yeah I love when heroes show their off work lives and interact, socialize and do regular things. A lot of it was fun. And there needs to be some fun between fighting villains and the universe ending.

Agreeed on that, the Lady heroes need more social interaction time with each other from different teams too, Thanks for the Input and this is why we need a Regular A-Force book again with a good size female time from different branchs of the Marvel 616 verse!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's alright. I hope everything is ok.
    Nothing to apologize for CJ, we all have day jobs, but coming from the foremost Wanda supporter thank you for the heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    You're facing Darth Real Life, huh?

We'll be here. :3 take care of yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Once again the greatest villain of all; Real Life strikes
    I like to Thank Everyone for their Concern and Well Wishes, I am Sorry I did not get back to you all sooner on this but I wanted to wait until as my doctor would say I was over the Humb of the problem.

Like I always say on Wanda's Thread we are Friends and Like Darth WandaVision so Poetically we are like a family as well, sharing our heartaches and personals when we feel like we need to share more about us and our support.

I am not blind to my role on Wanda's thread either and I know when I make a promise like I did with the Retrospectives I want to keep that promise, but when I was not I wanted to explain myself and why to the degree I could until I understold what was happening to me Until I figured it out the last week and sadly I did the cause me so major pain for the last week.

So Now is the better time to explain since I am feeling better to a good enough degree and have been able to post more on my own powers better.

I have had major upsets in how my body had been feeling for over a week or so before the beginning of last week, I did not know what it was, then early last week it hit me like a Truck sadly.

I had 2 of My Ribs out of Place from causes I am not sure of, but it was likely due to my Phycial Work at my Job. It was Painful to put it lighly and made even sleeping Hell. I saw My Doctor/Chiropractic this last week twice which is Major for me to do for any Pain and it indeed took me time to heal it for several days, it Made My whole Back like a Rock and made me feel ill.

My chiropractic is a mircale worker and with time I am starting to feel allot better and taking time off from work but also I am back to work and taking it simpler as I can.

I like to Thank Everyone for their concern and well wishes and just wanted to Explain My time and being behind on what I was setting out to do with the Retrospectives and being their for fellow Wandan Fans.

I am hoping sometime this week to be back into doing the Retrospectives, took longer to heal then I like but I am FAR better now and I am praying it stays that way. :-)

Wanda, This Thread and All of You were a Good Part of Helping me get threw this, Thank You!

Also On other Good News I got My 2nd Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Shot this past week and it did not effect me to much, so I am doing well with that too, Been Pray on that shoot for a Long Time! :-)

Thank You All and Kept the Faith for Our Wanda and To all of You!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-25-2021 at 11:49 AM.

I like to Thank Everyone for their Concern and Well Wishes, I am Sorry I did not get back to you all sooner on this but I wanted to wait until as my doctor would say I was over the Humb of the problem.

Like I always say on Wanda's Thread we are Friends and Like Darth WandaVision so Poetically we are like a family as well, sharing our heartaches and personals when we feel like we need to share more about us and our support.

I am not blind to my role on Wanda's thread either and I know when I make a promise like I did with the Retrospectives I want to keep that promise, but when I was not I wanted to explain myself and why to the degree I could until I understold what was happening to me Until I figured it out the last week and sadly I did the cause me so major pain for the last week.

So Now is the better time to explain since I am feeling better to a good enough degree and have been able to post more on my own powers better.

I have had major upsets in how my body had been feeling for over a week or so before the beginning of last week, I did not know what it was, then early last week it hit me like a Truck sadly.

I had 2 of My Ribs out of Place from causes I am not sure of, but it was likely due to my Phycial Work at my Job. It was Painful to put it lighly and made even sleeping Hell. I saw My Doctor/Chiropractic this last week twice which is Major for me to do for any Pain and it indeed took me time to heal it for several days, it Made My whole Back like a Rock and made me feel ill.

My chiropractic is a mircale worker and with time I am starting to feel allot better and taking time off from work but also I am back to work and taking it simpler as I can.

I like to Thank Everyone for their concern and well wishes and just wanted to Explain My time and being behind on what I was setting out to do with the Retrospectives and being their for fellow Wandan Fans.

I am hoping sometime this week to be back into doing the Retrospectives, took longer to heal then I like but I am FAR better now and I am praying it stays that way. :-)

Wanda, This Thread and All of You were a Good Part of Helping me get threw this, Thank You!

Also On other Good News I got My 2nd Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Shot this past week and it did not effect me to much, so I am doing well with that too, Been Pray on that shoot for a Long Time! :-)

That sounds really painful. I'm glad it is healed.

I'm glad you're doing better CJStriker!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Well, the multiverse and secret Invasion aren't things the MCU has done yet, so I don't think they're running out of ideas.
    I'm just paranoid from my comic book reading days. Things got too confusing for me with the retcons, rewrites and alternate versions of the same characters. And I guess I got burned by that whole Alicia Masters/Lyja story where I didn't know who the hell was who!

The main reason why I'm interested in the MoM is how they actually deal with magic in the MCU going forward. I absolutely LOVE the concept of magic having "costs", the posters on this thread know that. Strange's first movie talked about no prices being paid, rules being broken, and how the bill must come due. After doing some research, Strange's comic books have been getting into the cost of magic more and more. To me, Marvel is just following the examples set by the literary fantasy genre of the past fifteen years. And I like it. This concept has largely been focused on Strange and Wong from what I understand. I wonder how the cost of magic theme will affect Wanda in Strange 2.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 04-25-2021 at 01:05 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I'm just paranoid from my comic book reading days. Things got too confusing for me with the retcons, rewrites and alternate versions of the same characters. And I guess I got burned by that whole Alicia Masters/Lyja story where I didn't know who the hell was who!
    Part of the fun is the big plotlines. Too straight and would be a bit generic

But unnecessary retcons and defaulting to status quo after big changes can be annoying.

Thank you for sharing that with us, CJ. So sorry to hear that you were feeling so poorly. Glad you are doing better now! I was going to say it was probably your physical job. But you have solved it and are doing well.

Take your time with the Retrospective as you feel up to it. Although Reading comics always makes one feel better too, lol. However, I will say I enjoy reading them so much and it brings back joy from those older, golden books. I also look forward to you reading some material that is new to you and for your take and wonderment on it, as well as the story, characters, etc. I think some you will like much!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Part of the fun is the big plotlines. Too straight and would be a bit generic

But unnecessary retcons and defaulting to status quo after big changes can be annoying.
    I'm curious to see how Feige and his team introduces these weird comic book concepts into the movies and shows for general audiences. I think they will be modified in order to make them "palatable" for general audiences. But I agree with your comments to a large extent. I like your idea about characters having to recharge their powers after using them. I thought Whedon handled Pietro pretty well in AoU by making him tired after running for a while. I read somewhere that Wanda mentioned that using spells "aged her soul", but besides Strange and Wong, no other magic users in the Marvel Universe that I know of really go in-depth into how magic has costs to them. I know GenericUsername told me magic use has had costs for the Scarlet Witch and I have no reason to doubt her. But I think this idea has been mostly discussed in Strange books and not with other magic users in the Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I'm curious to see how Feige and his team introduces these weird comic book concepts into the movies and shows for general audiences. I think they will be modified in order to make them "palatable" for general audiences. But I agree with your comments to a large extent. I like your idea about characters having to recharge their powers after using them. I thought Whedon handled Pietro pretty well in AoU by making him tired after running for a while. I read somewhere that Wanda mentioned that using spells "aged her soul", but besides Strange and Wong, no other magic users in the Marvel Universe that I know of really go in-depth into how magic has costs to them. I know GenericUsername told me magic use has had costs for the Scarlet Witch and I have no reason to doubt her. But I think this idea has been mostly discussed in Strange books and not with other magic users in the Marvel Universe.
    Wanda's whole life has been costs for the powers she's obtained...