Page 115 of 774 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 11598
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    How can she not know how they work while working her power the whole season by creating an alternate mini-reality knowingly?
    That's been the main mystery of the show since the first episode of the series. She explicitly says, several times, that she does not know how she created Westview. Nobody does. That's the whole point of this episode is finding out how.

The fact that she is knowingly using her powers contradicts most of what everyone is saying, which is "she's just found out about what's she's been consciously doing the whole time." LOL
    When she expands the barrier, we see the conscious decision of freezing everything, closing her eyes, and her power coming out of her hands, like in all the other times she has used it on the movies. When she creates the hex, she's just literally on the ground crying and the power burts out of her chest and just goes all around her as she screams. When black and white Vision shows up, she first looks confused at him before becoming sitcom Wanda.

Back in episode 5, Vision even suggests to her "I have to assume this was subconscious at first, and you only recently became aware". In episode 6 when she's talking to Pietro, who at least in that moment she believed to be her brother as she shares a heartfelt moment with him as he says their parents would have loved it, she says "I don't know how I did it." and explains she just felt completely alone and then there was this. Agatha says that line again to her on this episode. Almost like the writers are hammering it at us.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 02-26-2021 at 07:37 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    When she expands the barrier, we see the conscious decision of freezing everything, closing her eyes, and her power coming out of her hands, like in all the other times she has used it on the movies. When she creates the hex, she's just literally on the ground crying and the power burts out of her chest and just goes all around her as she screams. When black and white Vision shows up, she first looks confused at him before becoming sitcom Wanda.

Back in episode 5, Vision even suggests to her "I have to assume this was subconscious at first, and you only recently became aware". In episode 6 when she's talking to Pietro, who at least in that moment she believed to be her brother as she shares a heartfelt moment with him as he says their parents would have loved it, she says "I don't know how I did it." and explains she just felt completely alone and then there was this. Agatha says that line again to her on this episode. Almost like the writers are hammering it at us.
    I think Wanda's been affected by her own mojo. She's not just mindwiping the locals, but herself as well.

Odd though, that her kids are 'real', but her Vision isn't

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think Wanda's been affected by her own mojo. She's not just mindwiping the locals, but herself as well.

Odd though, that her kids are 'real', but her Vision isn't
    Are they though? We don't know they're "real". I guess we wouldn't unless we saw them successfully leave the Hex.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Yeah I dont think the kids are "real" (in the way that, say, Norm is real). spoilers:
    They're a construct like Vision is. And like Vision, they probably can't survive long outside the town.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 02-26-2021 at 07:56 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Are they though? We don't know they're "real". I guess we wouldn't unless we saw them successfully leave the Hex.
    Harkness talked about transmutation and creating life. And we all know Young Avengers is shaping up

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

spoilers:
    And they also made Agatha out to be another person in the town who in fact lied when Vision touched her, and she ended up being a witch that entered the Hex because I assume she was felt its power. Wanda having to push all her powers to full force to create a different reality doesn't mean she was not consciously doing it. There go all your theories.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Harkness talked about transmutation and creating life.
    Yeah, she did say transmutation at one point!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I really agree and I think that is the point of it all.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Im just waiting for them to confirm that Wanda is a mutant. spoilers:
    The fact that she had powers since she was a kid before the infinity stone changes things
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    And they also made Agatha out to be another person in the town who in fact lied when Vision touched her, and she ended up being a witch that entered the Hex because I assume she was felt its power. Wanda having to push all her powers to full force to create a different reality doesn't mean she was not consciously doing it. There go all your theories.
    end of spoilers
    LOL You're just saying anything at this point. Agnes being revealed as Agatha has literally nothing to do with this. Her character has been built up from the start. I never belived that she was just another victim. In fact I said as soon as I saw that scene, that the fact that everyone around the edge of town was literally frozen, not moving, talking, not anything, while Agnes could was still speak and move only in a "glitchy" way was evidence that she was only acting. Along with the fact that after he touches her again, which is supposed to bring people back to their "sitcom persona", she's actually fine and not frozen or "glitching" again, like everyone else who's unawaken currently is, and how she supposedly was right before when not awaken to her real personality.

Anyway, I went on a tangent, but my initial point is that this episode is supposed to give most of the answers, at least in regards to how the hex was created. It's literally about Agatha making Wanda look back at her life to figure that out. There's only one episode left to solve everything. "They makes us believe something but then it's something else" isn't a good argument that everything every character says can be a lie and foreshadowing didn't have meaning, in my opinion. Especially when your initial argument didn't seem to be about that, but simply you getting another impression from said scene that's supposed to give us the answer.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 02-26-2021 at 08:16 AM.

This seems to be so correct. But maybe Agatha should have figured that out sooner too. Agatha did not know about the experiments?
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Wouldn't that mean the Salem Witches and Agatha are sort of mutants too?

Since the comics have revised her origin and she is no longer a mutant and no longer the daughter of Magneto (some 5 years or more?) I am not sure that she will be a mutant.

If some version of Quicksilver, Fox or Disney does not return, than that signals they are done with the mutant/heritage line for the twins in the MCU. My opinion, but I think we're going that way.
    ~ Oberon ~

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im just waiting for them to confirm that Wanda is a mutant. spoilers:
    The fact that she had powers since she was a kid before the infinity stone changes things
    end of spoilers
    I kinda doubt it.

Magic exists as we've seen with Dr. Strange. Wanda just had a spark that the mind stone tapped into, and turned into a flame.

It really doesn't feel like they're going to be mutants.