Page 624 of 774 FirstFirst ... 124524574614620621622623624625626627628634674724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 11598
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    MCU Wanda is bad As a Romani , I can't stand 'WandaVision.
    I also dislike Wandavision. But this is still the honeymoon phase for the TV show. Being critical of it and/or disliking it will be unpopular and met with emotional reactions for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't understand why she doesn't have another solo. I do hope eventually she gets another.
    Someone high up at Marvel clearly hates her. Remember James Robertson had to fight for her solo, because Marvel didn't even bother to think of doing one to tie in with AOU and the amount of times Zub's stories have been shot down.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I also dislike Wandavision. But this is still the honeymoon phase for the TV show. Being critical of it and/or disliking it will be unpopular and met with emotional reactions for awhile.
    When MCU is not the only thing that keeps her alive and relevant, then yeah, before that, nope.

Yeah MCU has given her more visibility which has given her more merchandise than the character has ever had. Without it, I doubt she'd be anywhere.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    I think she will be 'herself' no matter what she ends up as. She's been a mutant, genetically engineered human and even listed as homo superior (my fave idea but I know y'all will prob shoot that down) so none of it - expected the first two- will be new and already exists as well tread territory... I think that IF there are 2-3 Wanda's from this drama then each may represent an important facet of her psyche and create a healed whole. I dunno if the X rebirth thing counts as a clone or not and tbh don't care either way , tho I think it's different than a clone. I don't count Jean as one personally. Maybe it will lead to healing and understanding between her and the X- Men. Though many here don't seem to want it, I'd like it personally as I really like Jean and would like to have a friendship established. No I'm not discounting Carol, Jan or anyone else either btw. This is an X story tho so it's prob a crazy ride. Anyhow that's where the story seems to be leading judging from events but maybe a red herring was tossed and it's not that at all. I hope for most here it's not and she's herself and walks away in a better place just in the Avengers books. It would make most here happy so fingers crossed.

Also please don't make this a damned if you do and damned if you don't thread. Please let people like me and Albert1981 -who obviously care about Wanda- have our own opinions without snapping at us or getting irate at things we'd like to see for her. I have a comic collection of Wanda starting from X-Men 4 through the present that is exceedingly complete and given to me by my dad and brother that I have added to on my own so I'm not some fly by night. I know her history in depth from the getgo and don't want her abused or treated badly any more than anyone else here. But I am allowed to have my own thoughts and shouldn't feel anxiety posting them esp as I want her in a better place also. Was gonna say safe but there's no such thing in comics. Anyone who cares about Wanda should feel okay here. It'd be nice to see this community and thread really grow and for Marvel to hopefully see and take notice of what you'd like to see and how much we care about her. Please let all Wanda fans feel included.
    Yeah, sometimes I don't appreciate the snappy answers either. It's not necessary and just plain dickish in my opinion. I personally don't like Wanda's connections to mutant world myself but that's largely because I was a reader from the 90s. So I missed out on a lot of the X-stuff. If people consuming Marvel products after I stopped reading comic books like that kind of thing, I definitely understand why they would. I just happen to think Magneto's relationship to Wanda is toxic. I'm getting back into things now, and I'm hoping the Maximoff family can somehow be repaired. I get the feeling Marvel has grown weary of the drama now too.

Of all the Phase 4 products, I have to say I like WandaVision the most. It had its problems in my view, but I was largely entertained by it. It was good fun and I thought Olsen, Hahn, Bettany and Peters did a fine job. I didn't dislike the other Phase 4 shows and movies, but I was disappointed in them. I think Shang-Chi looks great, however. I'm actually kind of dreading the whole multiverse stuff coming in the MoM. Loki did a pretty decent job of explaining the mechanics of multiverses/time travel in the MCU, but I was bored out of my mind most of the time. I would have loved to see more magic and time travel, but that didn't happen. Maybe I feel this way because I'm more of a Quantum Leap guy than a Doctor Who guy. The same folks who wrote Loki will be writing MoM too and I REALLY hope they do something different. I think Marvel is de-emphasizing magic in Strange 2 in favor of multiverse shenanigans. And I don't like it. And by the way, being in the minority is cool. It's not like I purposely wanna be in it. And who knows, often times a minority opinion becomes a majority one over time.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah MCU has given her more visibility which has given her more merchandise than the character has ever had. Without it, I doubt she'd be anywhere.
    She is really popular now. She is even meme worthy LOL

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Final, the Internet You Tubers Mash-Up Reactions to Zombie Wanda!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

From TOM #5

https://twitter.com/Da_Mess/status/1...620100/photo/1

So Messina draws looking just like Lizzie! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    From TOM #5

Never been keen on the whole make them look like their actor/actress, especially as no-one sticks to it. I remember Natasha sometimes looking like Scarlett Johansson and other times not

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Never been keen on the whole make them look like their actor/actress, especially as no-one sticks to it. I remember Natasha sometimes looking like Scarlett Johansson and other times not
    Not a fan too. Specially that Scarlet Witch on comics looks very different from Nordic Olsen.
    Actors can also sue for likeness

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Not a fan too. Specially that Scarlet Witch on comics looks very different from Nordic Olsen.
    Of course she's not gonna sue, that's not an issue at all lol.

Extraordinary Member

From TOM #5

Honestly I am just here for the potential drama, just another day of people pretending to care about her, or a particular part of her.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I mean, comic book characters who exist for decades don't really have consistant looks.
    And they sometimes have faces of celebrities who don't even play them.

Of course she's not gonna sue, that's not an issue at all lol.
    I bet Disney said the same About ScarJo hahaha

of course the chance of Liz seeing this is really small to begin LOL