Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think they go in danger of the thing Hickman tried to clean up which was too many people were omega level mutants. Wanda doesn't really need to be to have good things involving her magic. I'd actually like to see her traditional magic explored more. Because the modern interpretation of her seems to be that she just comes by magic naturally and doesn't know much about magic itself. I also don't want her retconned again. And having her powers changed once again would be too much. The mutant identity was an easy one for them to remove because most of her powers do not come from being a mutant. Hence why she still had powers despite reducing the number of mutants. That and having the life force.

I see Magik as the Doctor Strange of mutants. And one of the people he looks upon frequently for help.
    Wanda doing traditional magic is boring, what makes her unique is that she doesn’t need to do traditional magic she chooses to because her mentor is a traditional witch. Marvel should explore Wanda’s Chaos Magic in depth, which I hope the Darkhold is a starting point for more. They never even explored the other witches with colors in their title and why each magic was color coordinated and the origins like the first generation of witches who took a title with a color. Just retcon in it and let it be the last time they do it cause like others said the retcons after the parental reveal where for marketing/ownership reasons.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 07-26-2021 at 04:46 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!