Page 379 of 509 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 7630
  1. #5671
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The movie wrap gift showing Wanda working with everyone else wasn't enough. They all want that stupid Disassembled fight that didn't make sense anyway.
    Exactly, also she hasn't done her Reverse House of M yet either to bring in the X-men with the help of Mephisto
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  2. #5672
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Exactly, also she hasn't done her Reverse House of M yet either to bring in the X-men with the help of Mephisto
    At this point MCU Wanda and Pietro are probably never going to be connected to mutants

  3. #5673
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    At this point MCU Wanda and Pietro are probably never going to be connected to mutants
    That wouldn't stop people wanting her to do a reverse House of M
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  4. #5674
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    That wouldn't stop people wanting her to do a reverse House of M
    They should probably give up on that. I think mutants will be introduced separately from her

  5. #5675
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    They should probably give up on that. I think mutants will be introduced separately from her
    They will; as I have said before Eternals would be a good place to start; but that wouldn't stop people thinking she will until it happens.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  6. #5676
    Astonishing Member Witchfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,156

    Default

    ‘WandaVision’ Fans Want Elizabeth Olsen to Have Her Own MCU Movie
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...cu-movie.html/

    WandaVision success leads to continued comic sellouts and back orders
    https://www.gamesradar.com/wandavisi...d-back-orders/

    Marvel's editorial bias against Wanda is so great that they refuse to meet buyer's demand on old stories, and refuse to make new ones.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-16-2021 at 10:06 AM.

  7. #5677

    Default

    I don't get it, what's the deal? Is it to make room for the characters they push hard that don't sell? Are they that stubborn?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  8. #5678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Exactly, also she hasn't done her Reverse House of M yet either to bring in the X-men with the help of Mephisto
    Yeah, I hope they never get that. It'd be lame for everyone involved too.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  9. #5679
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    They will; as I have said before Eternals would be a good place to start; but that wouldn't stop people thinking she will until it happens.
    We've seen how theorizing can get out of hand. You'd think people would learn

  10. #5680
    Astonishing Member Witchfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,156

    Default

    E3nGGEKX0AEu1vh.jpg
    A new image from Twitter.

  11. #5681
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    ‘WandaVision’ Fans Want Elizabeth Olsen to Have Her Own MCU Movie
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...cu-movie.html/

    WandaVision success leads to continued comic sellouts and back orders
    https://www.gamesradar.com/wandavisi...d-back-orders/

    Marvel's editorial bias against Wanda is so great that they refuse to meet buyer's demand on old stories, and refuse to make new ones.
    Just came here to comment this. Comics related to Wanavision keep selling strong and selling out.

    This just show that the problem is editorial bias and lack of being professional

  12. #5682
    All-New Member Scarlet Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Her powers exceeding his does not mean they'll fight. It's just a determination of her power levels in the MCU. They might have disagreements but not a battle.
    Well i hope your right and im wrong, i don't want her to fight strange it's just a little hard staying optimistic sometimes with the way marvel treats her and hardly ever puts her in the comics. I'm looking forward to Darkhold.

  13. #5683
    Mighty Member mreddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't get it, what's the deal? Is it to make room for the characters they push hard that don't sell? Are they that stubborn?
    Yes. Editorial REALLY dropped the ball. The fact we're getting another mini and likely more before the other 2 Marvel shows shows how clueless they are.

  14. #5684
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Scarlet Witch's MCU story will continue in "other places” after DoctorStrange2, reveals MarvelStudios president Kevin Feige!

    “That’s the first place where that story will continue but there will be other places." - Feige

    SOURCE: Deadline

    https://deadline.com/2021/06/wandavi...234776426/amp/

  15. #5685
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Scarlet Witch one of the main characters of this phase

    we love to see it


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •