Page 687 of 774 FirstFirst ... 187587637677683684685686687688689690691697737 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 11598

The Doctor Strange actor said they're having reshoots for MoM in november and december today in an interview, Lizzie is filming a new series so i don't think she's going to participate in these reshoots, hopefully they cut the villain thing about her lol

She was right about the reshoots, hopefully the people noticed that Wanda became a fan favorite after WandaVision and decided to cut her villain scenes to make her more redeemable

Extraordinary Member

Honestly I am more worried about their direction about Wanda in the first place.
    This is her narrowly saved by popularity.

But again, I kinda feel like Grace is saying this just so she won't get called out later. The reshoot probably doesn't have much to do with Wanda.

Grace is definitely trying to cover her behind here. Marvel movies typically have reshoots. This is nothing out of the ordinary. She's just trying to make a bigger deal out of it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

This is the second time they have to do reshoots tbh, the only thing i'm not buying is her saying that about wanda cause lizzie gonna be in texas filming other project till december i think

Extraordinary Member

If they need Olsen to shoot more scenes, they'll find a way. This isn't their first time reshooting around actors' schedules.

Randolph, who really got the "Wanda is the villain" rumors mainstream (she wasn't the first to say it, but all the "leaks" started happening after she Tweeted about it), is fulfilling my prediction that leakers would use the reshoots as an excuse to claim that she was the psycho killer villain but they changed it.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, it's basically covering their asses so they come out credible in both scenario. The only situation that could get them called out is probably there is no trace of villainous or even questionable Wanda.
    But this reshoot claim will give the leakers a safer landing.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This is the second time they have to do reshoots tbh, the only thing i'm not buying is her saying that about wanda cause lizzie gonna be in texas filming other project till december i think
    We don't really know if those are second reshoots or just a continuation/extension of the already existing reshoots that were supposed to take place last month. The movie was delayed, so it's entirely possible that this was just a case of them using the extra time to polish the production, and now Grace is using the situation to act like she was right about her scoop. Don't forget her claims weren't only about DSITMOM, but also about SM:NWH, and so far there has been zero evidence they reshot that movie now when it's supposed to come out in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    We don't really know if those are second reshoots or just a continuation/extension of the already existing reshoots that were supposed to take place last month. The movie was delayed, so it's entirely possible that this was just a case of them using the extra time to polish the production, and now Grace is using the situation to act like she was right about her scoop. Don't forget her claims weren't only about DSITMOM, but also about SM:NWH, and so far there has been zero evidence they reshot that movie now when it's supposed to come out in 2 months.
    Reshoots are aboslutely common and always happen on MCU. Hard to say if delays have anything to do with the reshoots, many reshoots haen very close to the date of release as everything is digital today.
    the shawarma scene on avengers? shoot one day before the premiere

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Reshoots are aboslutely common. Hard to say if delays have anything to do with the reshoots, many reshoots haen very close to the date of release as everything is digital today.
    the shawarma scene on avengers? shoot one day before the premiere
    Grace wasn't implying the reshoots were small scenes of little significance to the plot, though. She was claiming both movies were going through INTENSE reshoots to ''fix'' the movies because they had a bad reception with the testing audiences. She was basically implying that the movies were going through what FOX did to Dark Phoenix, for instance: reshoot an entire portion of the movie to change the story significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Grace wasn't implying the reshoots were small scenes of little significance to the plot, though. She was claiming both movies were going through INTENSE reshoots to ''fix'' the movies because they had a bad reception with the testing audiences. She was basically implying that the movies were going through what FOX did to Dark Phoenix, for instance: reshoot an entire portion of the movie to change the story significantly.
    with the info that Olsen is already filming another movie, I take what she said with a even smaller grain of salt

Extraordinary Member

What Randolph is basically saying, putting her "scoops"* together, is that Wanda was evil, test audiences didn't like her being evil, and now they're reshooting to make her less evil.

I can certainly believe test audiences wouldn't like to see Wanda as a psycho killer, I just still have trouble believing that any of that stuff was in the movie to begin with. It felt like it was created to pander to fans who wanted to see Evil Wanda and/or Fox movie characters. But we'll see (or we won't, and the scoopers will claim that it was changed).

*Randolph really isn't any worse than the other people who post scoops/leaks, she's just more annoying, but they all get tons of stuff wrong and then move on.

I just think Grace is full of it as usual. And these leakers are just there for clicks. Their source is usually their behinds.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

For how long did lizzie make her re-shoots in september? I bet they just changed minimal things there not an entire villain arc like these insiders gonna claim if she ends up not being the villain they wanted

https://www.cbr.com/doctor-strange-2...raps-reshoots/

Yeah Lizzie's filming a show on HBO now. She probably already finished her reshoots.