Page 273 of 774 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373773 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 11598

That's true. No Surrender and No Road Home were wonderful. X Men Empyre infuriated me it was so sexist and condescending. I really really dislike it and the writer for the most part. I've pretty much stopped buying marvel comics unless it's a well written and drawn story with Wanda. Same with DC For Zatanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    That's true. No Surrender and No Road Home were wonderful. X Men Empyre infuriated me it was so sexist and condescending. I really really dislike it and the writer for the most part. I've pretty much stopped buying marvel comics unless it's a well written and drawn story with Wanda. Same with DC For Zatanna.
    I don't blame you. It can be a minefield at times.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    It is Good to see you back here Cubbyboo and Bring both your Fandom for Wanda as well as you Fandom for Zatanna and Views on Both Ladies as well how they compare is Awesome, Glad to Have You!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    some crumbs from Avengers No Road Home 2019

Goodness I LOVED this series so much and interesting it was a prelude to seeing Scarlet Witch, Vision and Spectrum in WandaVision Together here! ^_^

Awesome! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

i don't play sims anymore but...

by cantransimmer on tumblr

https://www.tumgir.com/cantransimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i don't play sims anymore but...

by cantransimmer on tumblr

https://www.tumgir.com/cantransimmer

WOW impressive work by him! I am wondering did he make these all himself from rough draft or come with the game, looks amazing! :-)

Red face

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Writing in her solo was pretty positive. Same with her coming back to the UA after a long absence. Then in No Road Home and No Surrender. She has only guest appearances in Strange Academy, but those have been positive. Same with Avengers Empyre. It was the X-Men Empyre issue last year that made her seem child-like and a magic novice having to be scolded by Strange. Not the grown woman who had taken up magic training and knew that magic artifacts were dangerous. It was luckily one appearance after many she's had in the last few years.

The problem really is the limited appearances right now. She needs to be in another ongoing. Not minis, not guest appearances. Something consistent.
    Totally agree, Wanda needs a more consistent appearance be it another ongoing or a regular in a team book.

I would LOVE to see Jim Zub write an Avengers-centric book...he REALLY gets Wanda! (And all the other Avengers!).

Marvel: 10 Strangest Friendships In Scarlet Witch Comics

https://screenrant.com/marvel-strang...ch-comics/amp/

......sooo I had a weird "nightmare" last night about marvel making Wanda the daughter of Red Skull , had to post about it .......now it's jinxed and it will never happen.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    ......sooo I had a weird "nightmare" last night about marvel making Wanda the daughter of Red Skull , had to post about it .......now it's jinxed and it will never happen.
    The only thing worse than that is making Wanda the daughter of Mephisto.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    That is ok, it is good to Share you Feelings, Thoughts and Even Your Dreams/Nightmares of Wanda with Us cause that is what the thread is for and we are here to help you threw any worries that came of it, So under Thanks for sharing Daedra with us to help you the it.

In reality I would not worry over that even way left field being a thing, MCU wise Wanda would have to be in her mid 70’s for that to be and in the comics with the heritage of Wanda plus the recent Blowback of HYDRA Capt that would be a bridge WAY to much and offensive on SO many levels for Marvel that even the Thought by them would cause unending uproar for justifying reasons.