Page 560 of 774 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 11598

So yay or nay y'all think they gonna tell/address Voodoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think they forgot. Or don't want it to be a part of it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Nope, we saw the Vision's reaction instead. Hardly anyone is even using Voodoo as her boyfriend or remembering him

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Nope, we saw the Vision's reaction instead. Hardly anyone is even using Voodoo as her boyfriend or remembering him
    Yep, just Orlando and Zub. Although Wanda hasn't been in much for him to be in much with her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

https://twitter.com/proletarithot/st...116578305?s=21
    Liked they’re observation. The flowers do look like they form an umbilical cord.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    https://twitter.com/proletarithot/st...116578305?s=21
    Liked they’re observation. The flowers do look like they form an umbilical cord.
    Oh God is she preggers!! Is that what's "wrong with the body" in issue 2! Wanda don't need no more kids now!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yep, just Orlando and Zub. Although Wanda hasn't been in much for him to be in much with her.
    True I still feel it's unfortunate considering last time we saw them as a couple they were moving in together & since they teach at the same school with no problems or awkwardness safe to assume theirs been no break up so yeahhh..... Sucks to suck I guess.

Spectacular Member

Oh God is she preggers!! Is that what's "wrong with the body" in issue 2! Wanda don't need no more kids now!
    I feel the opposite. Krakoa is pregnant with Wanda being the baby, going by that interpretation.

I think Krakoa is preggers. I think Leah is going to make Krakoa Wanda’s progenitor

True I still feel it's unfortunate considering last time we saw them as a couple they were moving in together & since they teach at the same school with no problems or awkwardness safe to assume theirs been no break up so yeahhh..... Sucks to suck I guess.
    who knows, we saw nothing. Probbly writers ignoring it

I think the part with the person in white wasn’t actually how Wanda died but taking place in some metaphysical space. I think that was just a depiction of Wanda’s own Crucible and Krakoa along with Wanda’s Chaos Magic is going to give her a rebirth. Though just a theory.

Ok so now I feel really bad I been accusing Tommy for weeks & now looking at the panels with him all depressed & then Krakoans partying over her death is legit kind of fucked up to me like the boy is literally next door mourning, we forget that Wanda & Billy are really the only family Tommy has, I'm not mad he loves her so much I just wish we could have scene this relationship develop!

Ok so now I feel really bad I been accusing Tommy for weeks & now looking at the panels with him all depressed & then Krakoans partying over her death is legit kind of fucked up to me like the boy is literally next door mourning, we forget that Wanda & Billy are really the only family Tommy has, I'm not mad he loves her so much I just wish we could have scene this relationship develop!
    What about Tommy adoptive parents?

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I think it has a lot to do with wandaision. of course it was really weird as they aren't together for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    What about Tommy adoptive parents?

I think it has a lot to do with wandaision. of course it was really weird as they aren't together for a long time
    They sent him away to Mutant/Super Powered Juvie & completely disowned him.

The white figure reminded me of this

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”