Page 290 of 774 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    New Marvel vs DC research reveals some surprising heroes and supervillains
    https://www.geeknative.com/130578/ne...supervillains/

Wanda is the favorite hero in two countries. She is the only female hero in the group.
    Wait, Wait, WAIT...........SERIOUSLY!!!

Wanda is now at Such a High Level that she is the most Popular Character in 2 Countries, 1 of them India!

My mind is BLOWN AWAY with this news, out of ALL the heroes promoted in this world Wanda has Achieve today this Level of Popularity in other countries and made the list for it, JUST HAPPY HAPPY Wanda Love is Spreading like this!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    While the answer is deliberately vague, one of the more accurate scoopers, Charles Murphy, was answering questions on Twitter today and spoilers:
    said "yes" when asked "any hopes on Wanda as a villain?"
    end of spoilers, and before that, he retweeted someone saying that spoilers:
    if characters from other franchises are coming back to life, "a certain Witch would be curious as to how that happened."
    end of spoilers

A lot could happen that we can't predict, but spoilers:
    I definitely want to prepare myself mentally for the possibility that Wanda will wind up doing bad things to get her kids back. Which has always been my fear since the ending of her show.
    end of spoilers

Edit: If this kind of speculation is not appropriate for this thread I'll delete and move to the MCU thread. But I thought it fit with some of the things we've been discussing in this thread.
    It's important to point out that not everything Charles Murphy tweets is necessarily a scoop or a spoiler. He actually got pissed on Twitter when people starting spreading his retweet saying it was a spoiler for SM:NWH, making it clear it wasn't one and he wasn't promising anything. That's the issue with him being a social media fan alongside being a scooper; he can't really do anything without people trying to turn it into some breaking news, but he's usually very upfront about what is and isn't a spoiler, a rumor, etc. So unless he is specifically reporting on his website as such, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Wait, Wait, WAIT...........SERIOUSLY!!!

Wanda is now at Such a High Level that she is the most Popular Character in 2 Countries, 1 of them India!

My mind is BLOWN AWAY with this news, out of ALL the heroes promoted in this world Wanda has Achieve today this Level of Popularity in other countries and made the list for it, JUST HAPPY HAPPY Wanda Love is Spreading like this!!!
    It's amazing that Wanda is big in India, anyone know what the other country is?

I just noticed that Agatha it's old again in strange academy

WandaVision: Elizabeth Olsen & Kathryn Hahn's Final Battle Gets Official Storyboard Released
    https://thedirect.com/article/wandav...ial-storyboard

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I just noticed that Agatha it's old again in strange academy

Kinda curious if the "Languages of Gods&Eternals" is referring to the Eternals(as in the human offshoot?) It's interesting magic academics do differentiate between them. (Eternals are considered somewhat demi-gods in stories like Chaos War, though their origin would suggest they are just human offshoot.)
    Also is Agatha gonna hand Ebony to students who forgot to bring their own creature?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Also is Agatha gonna hand Ebony to students who forgot to bring their own creature?
    Ebony does not agree to this!

I sometimes wonder if Agatha’s appearance is based on the artist not knowing she usually appears an old woman or do they go with that classic trope that witches can appear as any age being an “old crone” or “beautiful maiden”? I hope it’s the later cause a character appearing a different age based on the situation is interesting to me.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I sometimes wonder if Agatha’s appearance is based on the artist not knowing she usually appears an old woman or do they go with that classic trope that witches can appear as any age being an “old crone” or “beautiful maiden”? I hope it’s the later cause a character appearing a different age based on the situation is interesting to me.
    Agatha appeared as a young dark-skinned blonde in Darkhold: Pages from Book of Sins, whether it's just illusion or she actually physically changed is not known.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Bhutan is the other country.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    It is probably due to the artist not knowing, but I like the idea that Agatha appearance depending on the situation (or her own mood).

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No wonder I couldn't see it

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Kinda curious if the "Languages of Gods&Eternals" is referring to the Eternals(as in the human offshoot?) It's interesting magic academics do differentiate between them. (Eternals are considered somewhat demi-gods in stories like Chaos War, though their origin would suggest they are just human offshoot.)
    No.

Agatha didn't say she was gonna give them Ebony, she said she provided a creature for them. Note that Agatha is still holding Ebony and that there is a black creature among the students.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No wonder I couldn't see it
    That is Really, Really Cool and Amazing on SO Many levels especially when you learn more about Bhutan, seriously watch!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile