Page 634 of 774 FirstFirst ... 134534584624630631632633634635636637638644684734 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

How much profit Marvel Comics make these days anyway?
    Again I am kinda pessimistic on this, her being ignored in general is still a possibility even after MoM.

I don't really know right now. Because sales numbers are very broken up from the switch away from Diamond. I know what sold in the recent past though. And that any comic with Wanda in it has had to go back to print from selling out. Because of articles that cover that specifically. Total comics sales last year were $1.28 billion. That's all comics, digital, physical, graphic novels and all.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    We know some version of her will be in Avengers Forever at least. But I hope she's in more. A solo would be great. And there's no reason why they can't give her one when they've been giving repeated solos to others characters that have sold less. Plus, all books involving her have sold out since her show.

I don't think it'll be x-side judging from Jordan White's response. But, I would like for her and other magic users to be in a book. Which could include characters like Magik or Pixie.

I hope whatever it is, she's in plenty enough. If they still have her out of comics or rarely in comics after how her past issues have sold, then they just hate money.
    A solo would be great, if Marvel can keep vomiting Black Widow books with the same plot out, they can easily give Wanda something.

If it isn't a solo at least a team book like the Uncanny Avengers but done right.

Extraordinary Member

Apparently this is from a reliable leaker who got NWH and Loki right

https://twitter.com/ethxrih/status/1...439552/photo/1

Yeah I'm kinda scared for her now

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

I'll believe it when I see it.

Extraordinary Member

We can never be sure but it's important to remember that there will be multiple fake summaries before every movie/show. We can't freak out about the bad ones or be too reassured by the good ones. We'll never know what's true until it actually comes out. Even people who got some details right about "WandaVision" were wrong about others.

I'm a fine one to talk because I can't stop myself reading spoilers even knowing 99% of them are fake. But still. I shouldn't.

I mean even if they do make Wanda corrupt people will still support her so IDK why y'all worried.

Extraordinary Member

Oh that's easy. We want to see the character teaming up with Strange, not being a psycho killer destroying the multiverse. Even if most people don't hate her for it it would still be a very depressing story for a character we like.

Fortunately I still doubt we'll see it happen, but there will be a lot more "psycho killer Wanda" leaks before this is all over.

I should probably stop reading spoilers, they're almost all fake but I can't dismiss them as fake, because the occasional real ones also sound fake.

I read she also kills people in gruesome ways. I really hope it isn't true because she definetley isn't coming back from this

Extraordinary Member

Lol, it sounds so bad that it feels like something straight out of a TV Trope page with every possible misogynistic mad woman trope checked, seriously, who the **** buy this **** if it's not Wanda? Because Wanda is this female character plagued by this perception on her so much that people think ohhh it's okay to shove all the most deranged tropes on her because she is the special crazy lady.

Dudes literally leeching off her drama now that she is actually popular and ****, disgusting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean even if they do make Wanda corrupt people will still support her so IDK why y'all worried.
    People defended HoM Wanda but I don't like HoM, and I even hate those unironically think it's her peak writing.

Extraordinary Member

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Sure, it's just that it's from a reliable source acc. to many so I thought it was worth the mention.

But they would be less and seen as crazy.Heck even after WV her stans are seen as a bit crazy because they justify everything she did.There's no coming back if this is true and the murder rumour is(I think it might be because of the horror aspect of this).

And I think even Wanda fans want to see her written better

exactly. just appealing to horrible fans, if any
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I read she also kills people in gruesome ways. I really hope it isn't true because she definetley isn't coming back from this
    Lol, she better kill some fan favorites if that actually happens, just to spite more people before I leave her fandom.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Oh that's easy. We want to see the character teaming up with Strange, not being a psycho killer destroying the multiverse. Even if most people don't hate her for it it would still be a very depressing story for a character we like.

Fortunately I still doubt we'll see it happen, but there will be a lot more "psycho killer Wanda" leaks before this is all over.

I should probably stop reading spoilers, they're almost all fake but I can't dismiss them as fake, because the occasional real ones also sound fake.
    I really hope her general image will finally change after DS2, among tags Magneto's dumb daughter, psycho killer, mutant breeder, etc I want it gone first.
    The others need to go eventually as well. But if she cannot shake off the misogynistic crazy woman trope, then her days are numbered.