Page 537 of 774 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 11598

What Wanda did to Nefaria, also reminded my of what she did to Alkhema by using her Hex to affect her Shields

Marvel legends Reborn Wanda Vintage Packaging
    by
    leokearon

https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...ging-887561680

https://twitter.com/aiptcomics/statu...118319106?s=21
    Darkhold art and preview
    Looks good and can’t wait Steve Orlando is a writer I would trust with Wanda
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Darkhold art and preview
    For more on this news, read the official Marvel press release below.

New York, NY— August 2, 2021 — This September, a new mystical Marvel saga begins in DARKHOLD ALPHA #1! Written by Steve Orlando with art by Cian Tormey, this extraordinary one-shot will kick off an all-new story centered around the Scarlet Witch and Doctor Doom as they prevent the recently resurfaced Darkhold text from unleashing chaos on the Marvel Universe. The highly anticipated epic will be told through a series of one-shots, each centering on a different hero recruited to combat the Darkhold’s horrifying effects. Two of these mind-melting adventures will release this October: DARKHOLD: IRON MAN #1 and DARKHOLD: BLADE #1!

Ryan North, the brilliant mind behind The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, teams up with artist Guillermo Sanna to bring you the body-horror tale of the century in DARKHOLD: IRON MAN! Called forth to face the dread god Chthon, Iron Man reads from the ancient ill-fated text known as the Darkhold…and it changes the course of his entire life. The armor that has saved him countless times is about to become a prison — one whose only escape is a fate worse than death.

Emmy-nominated writer Daniel Kibblesmith, known for his bold work on the Loki comic book series, and artist Federico Sabbatini will bring Marvel’s resident vampire hunter into the action in DARKHOLD: BLADE! After reading from the cursed Darkhold, Blade attempts to enter Chthon’s dimension and stop the ancient god from destroying the Multiverse. But reading the book has changed all their lives and histories…and for Blade, the consequences are far-reaching. Vampires rule the world, and he rules over them all. But there are some heroes left—and Blade is not as omniscient as he thinks.

Enter the Darkhold if you dare when this strange and terrifying saga begins this fall! Check out the covers for DARKHOLD: IRON MAN #1 and DARKHOLD: BLADE #1 below as well as Cian Tormey’s “defiled designs” for Iron Man and Blade. Plus, get a sneak peek at pages from DARKHOLD: ALPHA #1, on sale September 22nd! For more information, visit Marvel.com.

THE DARKHOLD ALPHA #1

Written by STEVE ORLANDO

Art by CIAN TORMEY

Cover by GREG SMALLWOOD (APR200834)

Scarlet Witch Cover by GREG SMALLWOOD (APR200835)

On Sale 9/22

THE DARKHOLD: IRON MAN #1

Written by RYAN NORTH

Art by GUILLERMO SANNA

Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO

On Sale 10/13!

THE DARKHOLD: BLADE #1

Written by DANIEL KIBBLESMITH

Art by FEDERICO SABBATINI

Cover by JUAN FERREYRA

On Sale 10/27!

New figure

Darkhold art and preview
    Not much of her here, but I hope she overall looks better than in that one panel.

New variant for strange academy...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Not much of her here, but I hope she overall looks better than in that one panel.
    Damn they got my good sis looking like a Hard, Strong,, Masculine 40 with that art style in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Damn they got my good sis looking like a Hard, Strong,, Masculine 40 with that art style in the face.
    Agree. Not the best angle by far but in other art panels by Cian she looks good
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New figure

I need it! But unfortunately it'll likely sell out before I get one. Those tend to sell out pretty fast.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I like it but they both need more time in the actual pages.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

This is so funny like I know they work together but all I can think of now is Magiks complete lack of fucks when finding Wanda's body.

Well i don't expect nothing but hostility towards Wanda in that side of marvel... speaking of Magik since they have worked together a couple of times and being together on panel in the strange books after the AvX fight.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-02-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Darkhold art and preview

It’s late in coming, but it’s definitely welcome in this dry spell. I thought Orlando’s Mutant Force story was all right even with it being a Heroes Reborn tie-in, so I’m awaiting this with some optimism.

Wanda and Magik would make for an interesting team up.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 08-02-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I said earlier I was leaving because being a Wanda fan is too depressing right now, with her status in comics (will she ever appear in a comic regularly?) and the MCU (will she go bad and if so, how bad?) still in such doubt. But I found it didn't feel better to be away, because the character still means a lot to me. So I'll just try and focus on stuff I like, and her best past appearances, instead of worrying about the future.

Anyway, Wanda is on the cover for an upcoming children's pop-up book called "Magnificent Women of Marvel," with Shuri and Kamala. It looks like they had to draw it before they saw her new costume, but Wanda usually gets left off these "girl power" promotions so it's nice to see her get a little recognition for once.