Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
Gets even more with this Promo now and Listen to what Agnes says at the end Leokearon;

Combine that with what we got in WandaVision Episode #4:

spoilers:
We knew that Wanda would be shown to be in Some Control of the reality but likely as the show progressed more will be revealed as the show moves forward. The showrunners so far seem to be good at that, giving us one reveal thinking we know where this is going, then gives a breadcrum with the next tease and that moment when Agnes says "Lets take it from the Top" shows she is in some form of Control of this Reality as well as Co-Directing the events.

Heck, also those edits and jumps in the TV while SWORD is watchings shows someone else is likely editing and directing these events.

Agnes also called Wanda in episode 2 the Star of the Show, but not the Director or Writer of it, so I think the Big Man or Woman behind the behind the curtains are yet to be given to us. It feels like we are being Red Herring or False Flag both us as the Views and SWORD to Believe Wanda is in Full control but she is likely to be revealed not to be later, their are many moments she gets confused over happens as others.

So the Plot thickens and the show keeps leading us to new directions on where this is going, but we are not even at the 1/2 way point yet and likley just starting the 2nd act of the show with this episode and the beginnings of the reveals.

The True meaning and those behined everthing and meanings of the plot are never fully revealed in the 4th episode of a 9 Series Parter, espically when each episode will get longer and with the Teases we have gotten just today from that TV spot more plot is sure to untie what is going on.

This show will need time to untie and take its time to tell its story.

Other Episode Note:

The Begining of this Episdoe was Really Good I want to say, showing the True Confusion and Horror coming back from being SNAP for 5 years how it would effect people and the chaos around them, I grealty appriated the show for finally showing that. Also Teyonah Parris did some Great Acting in those parts and you can feel her pain with the news on her mother, great but hearbreaking moment to the show.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Yeah it's more than like someone is making Wanda (and everyone else) think that she is in control.
end of spoilers