Page 54 of 774 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Gets even more with this Promo now and Listen to what Agnes says at the end Leokearon;

Combine that with what we got in WandaVision Episode #4:

spoilers:
    We knew that Wanda would be shown to be in Some Control of the reality but likely as the show progressed more will be revealed as the show moves forward. The showrunners so far seem to be good at that, giving us one reveal thinking we know where this is going, then gives a breadcrum with the next tease and that moment when Agnes says "Lets take it from the Top" shows she is in some form of Control of this Reality as well as Co-Directing the events.

Heck, also those edits and jumps in the TV while SWORD is watchings shows someone else is likely editing and directing these events.

Agnes also called Wanda in episode 2 the Star of the Show, but not the Director or Writer of it, so I think the Big Man or Woman behind the behind the curtains are yet to be given to us. It feels like we are being Red Herring or False Flag both us as the Views and SWORD to Believe Wanda is in Full control but she is likely to be revealed not to be later, their are many moments she gets confused over happens as others.

So the Plot thickens and the show keeps leading us to new directions on where this is going, but we are not even at the 1/2 way point yet and likley just starting the 2nd act of the show with this episode and the beginnings of the reveals.

The True meaning and those behined everthing and meanings of the plot are never fully revealed in the 4th episode of a 9 Series Parter, espically when each episode will get longer and with the Teases we have gotten just today from that TV spot more plot is sure to untie what is going on.

This show will need time to untie and take its time to tell its story.

Other Episode Note:

The Begining of this Episdoe was Really Good I want to say, showing the True Confusion and Horror coming back from being SNAP for 5 years how it would effect people and the chaos around them, I grealty appriated the show for finally showing that. Also Teyonah Parris did some Great Acting in those parts and you can feel her pain with the news on her mother, great but hearbreaking moment to the show.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah it's more than like someone is making Wanda (and everyone else) think that she is in control.
    end of spoilers

Spoilers of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkPGzQw0Qg

^Video shows new footage
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-29-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Holy moly, I loved this episode.

spoilers:
    Despite what she did to Monica seeming harsh I don't think Wanda is turning dark or anything. She is simply coping with her traumas in an unhealthy way and doing all she can to have the life she wanted. It seems like the show will end with her accepting reality and becoming mentally and emotionally stronger because of it. I'm almost certain that there is an outside force at play as well since during the sneak peek Wanda explicitly says "I don't know how any of this started" and looks really confused about what's happening around her.
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Thanks for the actual clip explaining what went down CJ. I was afraid that my memory was partially faulty and needed a clearer voice to set the record straight. Thank you!

More importantly, Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Holy moly, I loved this episode.

spoilers:
    Despite what she did to Monica seeming harsh I don't think Wanda is turning dark or anything. She is simply coping with her traumas in an unhealthy way and doing all she can to have the life she wanted. It seems like the show will end with her accepting reality and becoming mentally and emotionally stronger because of it. I'm almost certain that there is an outside force at play as well since during the sneak peek Wanda explicitly says "I don't know how any of this started" and looks really confused about what's happening around her.
    end of spoilers
    Absolutely my take on it.

Y'all stay out of Twitter, Reddit, YouTube etc

There are huge spoilers with images about the last three episodes, i don't know how this happened, i haven't seen it but be careful don't ruin this for yourself

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

WandaVision Star Elizabeth Olsen Says Scarlet Witch Earns Her Doctor Strange 2 Transition!

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...range-2-tease/
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    So many failed marriages :C

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    So many failed marriages :C
    I remember when this first came out everyone pointed out how there was only one marriage in this illustration that actually worked out .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I remember when this first came out everyone pointed out how there was only one marriage in this illustration that actually worked out .
    Jean and Scott are back now, so 2?

Avengers: How Scarlet Witch's REAL Mother Gave Wanda a New Legacy
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-scarlet...alya-maximoff/

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks, Juan!

I wonder who is at the door...