Page 506 of 774 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I have a strange filling that Trial of Magneto is going to retcon the lifeforce and getting possessed as Wanda losing control of her powers from grief and that she was a reality warper with Chaos Magic the whole time and Doom lied to save face.
    That would just create more mess. They should have had it be that Chthon possessed her. But it's far too late for any of that. It'd be yet another retcon. They need to target any other character but her for retcons. It's been more than enough.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ya know what's funny so many people on this forum hate HOM cause it supposedly broke/villanized Wanda's character. Meanwhile here I am waiting/praying for my fave "Billy" to have his own HOM moment/Villain type story I would love for my fave to go down a dark path but it's probably never gonna happen the irony of it all is hysterical to my high ass.
    Because it did break her. And not because she had this amazing villain moment. But because it thrust her out of comics for 7 years. And she never got her previous status back.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Doom stole the life force. Not her chaos magic. Her powers are given to her by Chthon. It's not like it can be siphoned from her. Because it relies on who Chthon chooses.
    But magic can be stolen, even if it’s just a theory, Doom has stolen power from magical entities and their avatars before. This wouldn’t be any different except it would be an Elder God of earth he was messing with. Though this still just a theory.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

But magic can be stolen, even if it’s just a theory, Doom has stolen power from magical entities and their avatars before. This wouldn’t be any different except it would be an Elder God of earth he was messing with. Though this still just a theory.
    Chaos magic doesn't work that way and is independent of her traditional magic practices.

That would just create more mess. They should have had it be that Chthon possessed her. But it's far too late for any of that. It'd be yet another retcon. They need to target any other character but her for retcons. It's been more than enough.
    We know Marvel won’t stop making things messier for Wanda just for the sake of a story, that doesn’t actually have her in it, so they won’t stop unless it’s been a top level mandate that says No More Wanda retcons and give them a set of rules about her they can’t break when telling a story that has Wanda

We know Marvel won’t stop making things messier for Wanda just for the sake of a story, that doesn’t actually have her in it, so they won’t stop unless it’s been a top level mandate that says No More Wanda retcons and give them a set of rules about her they can’t break when telling a story that has Wanda
    That doesn't mean theories need to push for more mess. Doom is not teased in this event up to October. It ends in December. Whatever they are doing seems more centered on mutants.

Chaos magic doesn't work that way and is independent of her traditional magic practices.
    Chaos Magic is different but any energy can be transferred. It may not be a traditional magical practice but there is nothing that says it can’t be siphoned off from someone cause Marvel hasn’t actually explored the concept besides it being dangerous and destroy the cosmos

Chaos Magic is different but any energy can be transferred. It may not be a traditional magical practice but there is nothing that says it can’t be siphoned off from someone cause Marvel hasn’t actually explored the concept besides it being dangerous and destroy the cosmos
    Doom could tap into it independently of Wanda but not take it from her (Doctor Strange tapped into a version of it). And for it to be removed from her, he'd have to kill Chthon. Which he could try, and fail. It's a blessing. And it's said to be woven through Wanda and have chosen her.

That doesn't mean theories need to push for more mess. Doom is not teased in this event up to October. It ends in December. Whatever they are doing seems more centered on mutants.
    I’m not saying that Doom will be in it I mean they are going to ignore the Doom manipulation and make it that Wanda’s grief and trauma caused her to lose control of her powers

Because it did break her. And not because she had this amazing villain moment. But because it thrust her out of comics for 7 years. And she never got her previous status back.
    Yeah maybe if they turned her back to her normal status like they do with characters that do the worst mess but with wanda was different, it was character assasination because they weren't thinking about her and that could affect her future.

I’m not saying that Doom will be in it I mean they are going to ignore the Doom manipulation and make it that Wanda’s grief and trauma caused her to lose control of her powers
    I don't think they'll do that. This isn't that story. It's about Krakoa's future.

Like I’m not saying that they will mention him, but say that it was Wanda’s own innate power the whole time.
    I don't think they'll really establish anything new in regards to this. Most stories just ignore the life force and Children's Crusade. If they just say nothing about it, it'll be business as usual and technically still canon.

Doom could tap into it independently of Wanda but not take it from her (Doctor Strange tapped into a version of it). And for it to be removed from her, he'd have to kill Chthon. Which he could try, and fail. It's a blessing. And it's said to be woven through Wanda and have chosen her.
    Still wouldn’t put it past Marvel to ignore that information about Wanda’s character like they have been doing. Though I know your most likely right

Still wouldn’t put it past Marvel to ignore that information about Wanda’s character like they have been doing. Though I know your most likely right
    I know Marvel is bad at their canon but I feel like what they'll keep doing here is after she's back have her as some magical novice who is naive. Because that seems to be how the X-books love to portray her. But I don't think she'll get the brunt of the story. It is about her being killed, but that's just an accessory to what the solicits describe. This will be about Krakoa and whether or not it should continue and how the Avengers and other outsiders will react to learning things about it.

Honestly i doubt they will touch anything about Children's crussade in the trial of magneto, probably just gonna explain that Wanda said those words and blah blah...

The best we can hope is that if she does get resurrected as a mutant (yeah i know most of y'all hate that) they can finally leave her alone since one of the rules of Krakoa is to forget the sins mutants made in the past.

And she can go back to her franchise home where i prefer her to stay in limbo than being dragged by the x-books and being used as their plot device for stories.