Page 368 of 774 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    While new is always welcome there are several they could always use.

Loki - when they make him a villain
    Satana
    Nightmare
    Mordo
    Malekith
    Lilith
    Shuma-Gorath
    Morgan le Fey
    Enchantress
    Dormammu
    Daniel Drumm
    Doctor Doom - When they make him a villain
    Salem's Seven
    Hela
    Kaecilius
    Master Pandemonium
    Modred
    Surtur
    Umar
    Karnilla
    Chthon

The success of any superhero story often hinges on the quality of the opponents the heroes have to face. Wanda doesn't really have a "rogues gallery", so this could cause some problems for her.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-08-2021 at 08:45 AM.

Amazing Member

Ever since that show Wolverine and the X-Men I’ve always Ed shipped Wanda and Nightcrawler as a couple.

Do any Wanda fans think could still happen given how she is viewed by most mutants in Marvel?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    The success of any superhero story often hinges on the quality of the opponents the heroes have to face. Wanda doesn't really have a "rogues gallery", so this could cause some problems for her.
    Most heroes don't, from what I've seen. I don't think that makes them any less interesting. Whether they're successful is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    Ever since that show Wolverine and the X-Men I’ve always Ed shipped Wanda and Nightcrawler as a couple.

Do any Wanda fans think could still happen given how she is viewed by most mutants in Marvel?
    I can't see Kurt buying into the whole Pretender nonsense. So she would have an ally in Krakoa. Her popping up in Way of X is something I'm hoping for. Or SWORD because they have snazzy outfits and I could see Brand trying to recruit her as an off the books agent.

I disagree because Wanda lives in a shared universe. So you could always find threats for her.

Daredevil is my favorite Marvel hero but alot of his big villians are from other characters. Like Kingpin who originated as a Spiderman villian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Most heroes don't, from what I've seen. I don't think that makes them any less interesting. Whether they're successful is another question.
    As far as the movies go, I thought the villains in Avengers 2, Ant-Man 2 and Thor 2 were dispatched WAY too easily and their motivations were pretty rushed and shallow. It made the heroes look lame in my view. As far as the TV shows go, the Falcon and the Winter Soldier had villains with excellent motivations, but the baddies were tonally off because they acted like they were members of the Symbionese Liberation Army and Habitat for Humanity AT THE SAME TIME. I never felt they truly threatened Sam and Bucky. Just my opinion.

Possible spoilers for Doctor Strange 2 about Wanda's role:
    https://hospicionerd.com.br/exclusiv...tor-strange-2/

SCARLET WITCH Enters Marvel Contest of Champions on June 7th @ 10 AM PT!
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/c...scarlet-witch/

Original pencil drawings of Wanda here:
    https://www.artbyanamendes.com/

E3XRTtuWQA4d2HT.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-08-2021 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post

It happened in an alternate reality which led to Nocturne. Sadly even then they never explored either Wanda and Kurt's relationship or Nocturne and her mum. Still I wouldn't mind my favourite heroine and my favourite X-Man pairing off.

Ultimate Member

As far as the movies go, I thought the villains in Avengers 2, Ant-Man 2 and Thor 2 were dispatched WAY too easily and their motivations were pretty rushed and shallow. It made the heroes look lame in my view. As far as the TV shows go, the Falcon and the Winter Soldier had villains with excellent motivations, but the baddies were tonally off because they acted like they were members of the Symbionese Liberation Army and Habitat for Humanity AT THE SAME TIME. I never felt they truly threatened Sam and Bucky. Just my opinion.
    Tbh, not every hero needs to be threatened by the villain. Some stories can work in a different way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    A friendly reminder it's already pass the half of 2021 and so far we only see 2 Scarlet Witch appearances in the comics and most of them are cameo only.
    It's part of Wanda's weird luck that Marvel comics stopped doing aggressive MCU synergy right around the time when it would have helped her.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's part of Wanda's weird luck that Marvel comics stopped doing aggressive MCU synergy right around the time when it would have helped her.
    I'm still not sure why that is.

Several of those have been adversaries for her. And Chthon is primarily linked to her. Same with Salem's Seven and Emerald Warlock.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I've never been 100% where Thor gets his powers from tbh. Although, can't magic be cosmic?
    Odin force has been a mixture of cosmic and magic powers.

Ultimate Member

Odin force has been a mixture of cosmic and magic powers.
    Ok. Cosmic is also the source of Captain Marvel's abilities, right?

Ok. Cosmic is also the source of Captain Marvel's abilities, right?
    Yep

10/char

Ultimate Member

Yep

10/char
    Ok. Beings like Eternity are based on that as well?