Page 158 of 774 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 11598

If y'all think i'm gonna be sad for her mind controling some randoms when they had her doing worst shite in the comics... No ma'am

i swear you that people are more mad about fietro not being the one from FOX than her doing that in Westview most of the casual fans or locals wanted her to break the multiverse or something anyways so we dodged a bullet there.

So far most people think it's different and a good show and critics liked It a lot, there's always gonna be people who don't but that's like in every project, y'all worrying about what some people say about Wanda when Captain Marvel gets dragged left and right everyday by locals and dudebros...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If y'all think i'm gonna be sad for her mind controling some randoms when they had her doing worst shite in the comics... No ma'am

i swear you that people are more mad about fietro not being the one from FOX than her doing that in Westview most of the casual fans or locals wanted her to break the multiverse or something anyways so we dodged a bullet there.

So far most people think it's different and a good show and critics liked It a lot, there's always gonna be people who don't but that's like in every project, y'all worrying about what some people say about Wanda when Captain Marvel gets dragged left and right everyday by locals and dudebros...
    Very well said, I love the attitude and as always you are on point.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Do you have direct links to buy this stuff?
    I really don't, just saw it on my tl, impressive that Wanda has all this stuff, i recall Black Widow having it as well when the promo of her movie started.

I need this!!! Her Scarlet Witch hot toy it's here

I wonder if they're going to change some things from her costume and hair when Dr Strange MoM arrives, like how Black Widow changes her hair from every movie she was in, it's what they do to make more merch

B14D58D3-E13B-49FB-BA64-674814847265.jpg
    Women of Marvel #1 variant cover by Peach Momoko
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”

WandaVision Director Matt Shakman has been nominated for a DGAAward for "Outstanding Directorial Achievement" for his work on the MCU show!

Details: https://buff.ly/3cb08YJ

Also just sharing this

And the comments full of WandaVision memes and people laughing as it should be.

WandaVision Director Matt Shakman has been nominated for a DGAAward for "Outstanding Directorial Achievement" for his work on the MCU show!

Also just sharing this

I went in expecting a joke about the twins and the color of vision skin, They did not disappoint.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...18300747943942

Cebulski saying there are big news coming soon. And the question was if there was something else besides Darkhold...
    Finally, thanks for sharing

Ohhhhhh that is beautiful! I might have to breakdown and great it

Also just sharing this

Bwhahahaha!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I need this!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

^^^Very Nicely said Cruelrain!

OHHH Goodness Dang Yea, The Stuff that happens online with how Captain Marvel and Brie Larson get dragged threw the mud on a never ending bases is beyond over the top, it ridiculous!

What has amazed me about Wanda is how slowly she has been accepted by the fandom in ways that astonish me at times. Yea their is dislike out their but it has been hard to find for me, Seriously. How well Wanda has connected with the audience and the net community is a phenomenon in and of itself. I think it is because Wanda is Not seen as perfect, she is seen as flawed, with troubles and obstacles that while are still set on superhero terms are very relatable to so many, especially over this past year with the pandemic.

So for the struggles Wanda has and her flaws she has in trying to keep it overcome them and her mistakes intentionally or not, her struggles have garden her so much support and understanding cause many people in this world have problems and mistakes themselves they relate to having to overcome!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 03-08-2021 at 05:35 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I guess because I frequent websites and forums that are populated mostly by lay critics of television programs, the opinions there are more skewed against Wanda's actions than those on social media (which I don't frequent). I'm not a hater of Wanda, and I don't want to see her severely punished because she couldn't control her grief. I'm just saying that I hope in the future, Wanda addresses her actions in Westview in a way that can bring closure to the whole business there. It will be pretty hard to do that because the writers put her in a very difficult position. I don't want part of Wanda's legacy in the MCU to be tainted by her actions in Westview. Since we are only at the beginning of Wanda's journey as the Scarlet Witch, I remain hopeful she can fix her mistakes like she has done in the past.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I guess because I frequent websites and forums that are populated mostly by lay critics of television programs, the opinions there are more skewed against Wanda's actions than those on social media (which I don't frequent). I'm not a hater of Wanda, and I don't want to see her severely punished because she couldn't control her grief. I'm just saying that I hope in the future, Wanda addresses her actions in Westview in a way that can bring closure to the whole business there. It will be pretty hard to do that because the writers put her in a very difficult position. I don't want part of Wanda's legacy in the MCU to be tainted by her actions in Westview. Since we are only at the beginning of Wanda's journey as the Scarlet Witch, I remain hopeful she can fix her mistakes like she has done in the past.
    I Agree with your feelings here Albert1981 my friend and I greatly hope your wish for Wanda comes true cause I want it to as well!

I believe Wanda needs to learn her powers so she is no longer a danger in not understanding them so I feel and I greatly hope when she does that she returns to Westview to help them and show how far she has come to do good things now that she can control her great power to help!

The town will need it to, it seems rundown sadly and it be nice to see Wanda helping to make it lovely with the people!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Agree with your feelings here Albert1981 my friend and I greatly hope your wish for Wanda comes true cause I want it to as well!

I believe Wanda needs to learn her powers so she is no longer a danger in not understanding them so I feel and I greatly hope when she does that she returns to Westview to help them and show how far she has come to do good things now that she can control her great power to help!

The town will need it to, it seems rundown sadly and it be nice to see Wanda helping to make it lovely with the people!
    You know, I love your positive attitude! It is very sincere and heartfelt. And I am heartened as a Wanda fan by it. I think after Wanda has dealt with the BIG events in the MCU, she will come back and help the residents of Westview before Olsen retires from the role. That town looks like it's in pretty bad shape. Her magic can definitely fix things there.