Page 159 of 774 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    WandaVision Director Matt Shakman has been nominated for a DGAAward for "Outstanding Directorial Achievement" for his work on the MCU show!

Details: https://buff.ly/3cb08YJ

Also just sharing this

And the comments full of WandaVision memes and people laughing as it should be.
    Good for Matt Shakman!! he did a great job on Wandavision.

hahaha Nothing like wandavision being a meme factory LOL

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    You know, I love your positive attitude! It is very sincere and heartfelt. And I am heartened as a Wanda fan by it. I think after Wanda has dealt with the BIG events in the MCU, she will come back and help the residents of Westview before Olsen retires from the role. That town looks like it's in pretty bad shape. Her magic can definitely fix things there.
    Thanks Albert1981 and that is how I and I know others like our Fandom to be.

I have seen to many fandoms and sites that are very inclusive and shut down to debates and new fans of characters, I and other Wanda Fans have never wanted that.

Every Fan starts somewhere and you only get to know more when you are allowed to find places to have that knowledge and we want to give that knowledge of Wanda to all we can.

Wanda as a character has been threw enough and we wanted to show she is loved and deserves to have love given back to her by showing fans how fun, deep and engaging she is as a character and her lore and personia alone leads to talks ALL DAY and it can be mind-chewing fun!

Just Debates on Wanda's Right Hair Color Alone have been Funny and Epic, LOL.

But indeed, what it comes down to is that We Love this Character and we know their are misunderstandings over her, to we know what it is like to feel like outsiders not let into the Bigger Parties and events like Wanda was for so long, so that leaves us to appriate the ideals of not taking for grantied and appriate when Love comes Wanda's way cause it is heartwarming and loved over cause of how precious it can be.

Fans encompass that Preciousness most of all and the Beauty each and ever Wanda Fan Brings to the Fandom can never be replaced or duplicated, that is why it is so Valued and we become friends cause of that shared value in each other, it is what Enrichings ourselfs and our Fandom for Wanda, Each other. :-)

And Wanda of course! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks Albert1981 and that is how I and I know others like our Fandom to be.

I have seen to many fandoms and sites that are very inclusive and shut down to debates and new fans of characters, I and other Wanda Fans have never wanted that.

Every Fan starts somewhere and you only get to know more when you are allowed to find places to have that knowledge and we want to give that knowledge of Wanda to all we can.

Wanda as a character has been threw enough and we wanted to show she is loved and deserves to have love given back to her by showing fans how fun, deep and engaging she is as a character and her lore and personia alone leads to talks ALL DAY and it can be mind-chewing fun!

Just Debates on Wanda's Right Hair Color Alone have been Funny and Epic, LOL.

But indeed, what it comes down to is that We Love this Character and we know their are misunderstandings over her, to we know what it is like to feel like outsiders not let into the Bigger Parties and events like Wanda was for so long, so that leaves us to appriate the ideals of not taking for grantied and appriate when Love comes Wanda's way cause it is heartwarming and loved over cause of how precious it can be.

Fans encompass that Preciousness most of all and the Beauty each and ever Wanda Fan Brings to the Fandom can never be replaced or duplicated, that is why it is so Valued and we become friends cause of that shared value in each other, it is what Enrichings ourselfs and our Fandom for Wanda, Each other. :-)

And Wanda of course! ;-)
    Wanda fandom is very devoted and loyal. It has to be after what's happened to her over the past few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Wanda fandom is very devoted and loyal. It has to be after what's happened to her over the past few decades.
    You have no ideal how much of that Loyality does come from Support her after all that Marvel put her threw, just wanting to see her gain the respect and love she Deserves!

But the History of Love and Heroic Respect GREATLY Outweights the negatives.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Another Intersting Review of the Conlcusion of the Show.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    You have no ideal how much of that Loyality does come from Support her after all that Marvel put her threw, just wanting to see her gain the respect and love she Deserves!

But the History of Love and Heroic Respect GREATLY Outweights the negatives.
    You won't get any argument from me there!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    WandaVision Director Matt Shakman has been nominated for a DGAAward for "Outstanding Directorial Achievement" for his work on the MCU show!

Details: https://buff.ly/3cb08YJ

Also just sharing this

And the comments full of WandaVision memes and people laughing as it should be.
    Congrats!

And accurate .

Smile

This was Lovely to know where the music came From!

Ultimate Member

So, in WandaVision, she teleported. Is this one of her regular powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    According to the Marvel Wiki, she does and I think I’ve seen her do it in the comics but don’t know any specific examples. There are more knowledgeable Wanda fans here though..

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    According to the Marvel Wiki, she does and I think I’ve seen her do it in the comics but don’t know any specific examples. There are more knowledgeable Wanda fans here though..
    She did after she got the Nexus Being status in the 80s and then during AvX. They don't have her do it very often but it is supposed to be a part of her power set.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She did after she got the Nexus Being status in the 80s and then during AvX. They don't have her do it very often but it is supposed to be a part of her power set.
    Indeed in AvX Wanda was Able too teleport!

This is From Avengers vs. X-Men Issue #6 (2012)!

As a magic user it's a common ability

Now I need Wanda and Vision playing Portal together.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Now i need them to be a couple in the comics again

Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-08-2021 at 11:04 PM.