Page 268 of 774 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368768 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 11598
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    hopefully this are just rumors because... i don't want the ''something else'' to be that
    As I once said, I take the “something else” as a Threat.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Krakoa putting Wanda on trial makes no sense considering the amount of criminals they just let in Krakoa with no trial at all. Half of the Quiet Council is made up of criminals. Like, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! Professor Bighead, Rusty Metals and Moira Precog-phobe need to get a job and stay away from Ms. Maximoff or she will be calling Ms. Walters to represent her interests and destroy their ass in court.

In the eyes of the mutants it makes perfect sense, because mutants do not need to go on trial, no matter how many people they had murdered. Human’s of course need to go on trial. On the Krakoa trial. Wanda counts as a Human to them. Ms. Walters can’t come because she also counts as a Human, and Humans are not allowed on Krakoa. Wanda only gets an exception from that to be put on trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    In the eyes of the mutants it makes perfect sense, because mutants do not need to go on trial, no matter how many people they had murdered. Human’s of course need to go on trial. On the Krakoa trial. Wanda counts as a Human to them. Ms. Walters can’t come because she also counts as a Human, and Humans are not allowed on Krakoa. Wanda only gets an exception from that to be put on trial.
    Yeah, that's a double standard. If they want to be an extremist group, keep it to their side. Don't bring it over here or push characters from here into it. The time to bring Wanda to trial was 10 years ago. Statute of limitations is up. And I don't care about the wonky sliding timescale. It falls apart under the slightest scrutiny.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Didn't Wiccan call them out on that in Children's Crusade?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think the Nightcrawler book is the most interesting.
    Yes I am very excited to see what Spurrier does this, his interviews have been very interesting so I hope the comic lives up to itīs potential

I think everybody is getting ahead of themselves

- Mutants can be judged on Krakoa, especially if they hurt human beings after living on it , they just have an agreetment with other goverments about the treatment of mutants and theit capacity to ask asylum on Krakoa.
    - There has been zero mention on Wanda being judged by them ever, there just has not been talk about her since Childrenīs Crusade and I guess that badly done crossover AvX.
    - Even in the case of a supposed Trial She-Hulk can come in as Wandaīs lawyer, they most probably would only change the location of the trial if thatīs the case.
    - Since Childrenīs Crusade Cyclops decided social rejection from the mutant population was bassically going to be Wandaīs sentence which they are bassically doing now with the "enemy of the state" label because there was not justice to have on this case so thereīs no need for them to do more than that.

- They are already fixing the decimation issue with the ressurrection process, something that most probably will be addressed in Way of X.

- If Wanda ever appears on the X-books again, at most I would expect the usual tension that comes from the Avengers and the X-men disliking each other like in Uncanny Avengers and it most probably happen on S.W.O.R.D. with Ewing given her case has been talked there and not in a partial way in favor of Krakoa.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-09-2021 at 11:46 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Krakoa putting Wanda on trial makes no sense considering the amount of criminals they just let in Krakoa with no trial at all. Half of the Quiet Council is made up of criminals. Like, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! Professor Bighead, Rusty Metals and Moira Precog-phobe need to get a job and stay away from Ms. Maximoff or she will be calling Ms. Walters to represent her interests and destroy their ass in court.

I actually would really like to see someone make a good case for her on panel... Like the opposite of those Strange pages in Disassembled. And then the twist is that it turns out she's a mutant after all so the whole trial is in vain cause now they just have to give her the amnesty like to everyone else.

At the beggining of Hickmanīs run that was talked in the X-forums as a fun irony but I doubt the Avengers titles will make her a mutant again just to make this story and I actually would prefer for them to treat this like they did with the early Rogue and Carol interaction in which both have the actitude of "I know you are a hero but get out of my way or we are going to solve this with our fists" given how much time has been from HoM I think this option makes the most sense for all the characters involved.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-09-2021 at 11:53 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes I am very excited to see what Spurrier does this, his interviews have been very interesting so I hope the comic lives up to itīs potential

I think everybody is getting ahead of themselves

- Mutants can be judged on Krakoa, especially if they hurt human beings after living on it , they just have an agreetment with other goverments about the treatment of mutants and theit capacity to ask asylum on Krakoa.
    - There has been zero mention on Wanda being judged by them ever, there just has not been talk about her since Childrenīs Crusade and I guess that badly done crossover AvX.
    - Even in the case of a supposed Trial She-Hulk can come in as Wandaīs lawyer, they most probably would only change the location of the trial if thatīs the case.
    - Since Childrenīs Crusade Cyclops decided social rejection from the mutant population was bassically going to be Wandaīs sentence which they are bassically doing now with the "enemy of the state" label because there was not justice to have on this case so thereīs no need for them to do more than that.

- They are already fixing the decimation issue with the ressurrection process, something that most probably will be addressed in Way of X.

- If Wanda ever appears on the X-books again, at most I would expect the usual tension that comes from the Avengers and the X-men disliking each other and it most probably happen on S.W.O.R.D. with Ewing given her case has been talked there.
    Discussions on this are hypothetical. We probably all know it's unlikely. The most likely thing is they don't have her in anything at all until Darkhold Alpha, since that's the way it's been.

And I agree with this that a sentence was already passed down in a way.

And it's the best thing for both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Discussions on this are hypothetical. We probably all know it's unlikely. The most likely thing is they don't have her in anything at all until Darkhold Alpha, since that's the way it's been.And I agree with this that a sentence was already passed down in a way.And it's the best thing for both parties.
    Exactly Darkhold connects Wanda with WandaVision and itīs the story planned for her this year, this is just Bleeding Cool looking to get some attention from itīs rumors but when it comes to Wanda most of their rumors have been false, like that crossover that supposely was going to undo the retcon, it never happened, so I would not worry for this rumor either, the X-titles will just change some teams and bring some new comics, they are getting a shake up post Hellfire Gala I expect the new titles to run a while before doing a crossover with the Avengers for an event so big like a trial of one of their members.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-09-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Exactly Darkhold connects Wanda with WandaVision and itīs the story planned for her this year, this is just Bleeding Cool looking to get some attention from itīs rumors but when it comes to Wanda most of their rumors have been false, like that crossover that supposely was going to undo the retcon, it never happened, so I would not worry for this rumor either, the X-titles will just change some teams and bring some new comics,

The X-titles are just getting a shake up post Hellfire Gala I expect the new titles to run a while before doing a crossover with the Avengers for an event so big like a trial of one of their members.
    Yeah there have been rumors of undoing the retcon for years now. And it's never true.

Ultimate Member

Yeah there have been rumors of undoing the retcon for years now. And it's never true.
    I thought the retcon was unnecessary, but I don't see them walking back on it anymore

Exactly, so in the case Wanda interacts again with the X-side at most I am expecting some tension and then they will just go on their way or if they are doing a team up going to solve a crisis they will just get into it. Marvel has been quite good at keeping most of their interactions at minimun levels for years and if they planned to change this my guess Is that they already would have announced something related to it.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Discussions on this are hypothetical. We probably all know it's unlikely. The most likely thing is they don't have her in anything at all until Darkhold Alpha, since that's the way it's been.

And I agree with this that a sentence was already passed down in a way.

And it's the best thing for both parties.
    Exactly Darkhold connects Wanda with WandaVision and itīs the story planned for her this year, this is just Bleeding Cool looking to get some attention from itīs rumors but when it comes to Wanda most of their rumors have been false, like that crossover that supposely was going to undo the retcon, it never happened, so I would not worry for this rumor either.

Give the X-titles are getting a shake up post Gala I expect the new titles to run a while before doing a crossover with the Avengers for an event so big like a trial of one of itīs members.
    Yea I am 100% in that camp as well, I don’t take Bleeding Cool seriously for years even with news I want to hear, it is just theory guessing and their is no evidence that would be any accurate they are going for, so concerning over is not needed right now and I don’t have much either.

Wanda is in an excellent place right now and now it is just marvel needing to get their bottoms in going with more comic book Wanda content indeed!

I also think the status quo at Marvel even the comics are rapidly changing cause of the end of the copyright division now being over, so even if their is some story at some point I still feel that make it work out for both parties in the end, but I don’t see one coming down or wanting one down the line at all.

The Worry Wanda Fans have is just we Care and Love SO MUCH of Wanda we don’t want to see her being set back, so this Outpouring if concerns just shows IMO that Wanda Fandom and Love is stronger with her then ever!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The Darkhold story will be a saga on itself this year, acording to Steve Orlando

Darkhold Alpha #1 was the first in a planned seven-part magic-themed Marvel Comics event with the Scarlet Witch assembling a team of heroes to fight Doctor Doom, who had re-discovered the Darkhold.

"Darkhold sees Doctor Doom unearth the ancient Darkhold, a text written by the elder god Chthon, and unintentionally opening a passageway for Chthon to return to our dimension," reads Marvel's description of the event. "To enter Chthon's dimension and fight him, the heroes must read from the Darkhold, which drives them insane."

Darkhold Alpha #1 was to be followed by five character-specific one-shots with each of Wanda's recruited heroes (Iron Man, Wasp, Black Bolt, Spider-Man, and Blade), then wrapping up with Darkhold Omega #1.

"Hopefully there's news soon!" Orlando tells Newsarama. "I wish I could tell you a bit more now, but for now all I can say is you'll be seeing this story in the future, and what I've seen of it is incredibly exciting. Cian Tormey has done picture-perfect work for our little trip into madness."

Amazon has listed a collected edition of this Darkhold event for a January 25, 2022 release date - which if that holds, would presumably mean the issues would mean sometime between June 2021 and January 2022.

https://www.gamesradar.com/after-sho...nally-open-up/

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I thought the retcon was unnecessary, but I don't see them walking back on it anymore
    I think it just didn't matter for Wanda at least. It matters more for Pietro. It basically just solidified them not really ever having a sincere interest in Wanda doing much with being a mutant. Other than mentioning it.