Page 269 of 774 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 11598
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    It’s BleedingCool doing their stirring thing again
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/coul...book-be-moira/
    This was not a rumour. It was a question. The rumour, as first reported by BC, is that Wanda Maximoff will be a major subject of The Way Of X, and that The Darkhold featuring her will return this year.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    This was not a rumour. It was a question. The rumour, as first reported by BC, is that Wanda Maximoff will be a major subject of The Way Of X, and that The Darkhold featuring her will return this year.
    I mean, asking a question does lead to rumors....

Somday I'd like to know more about that rumor you reported in 2019, that the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were supposed to be part of a big storyline with Magneto in 2020, that got delayed or shelved due to WandaVision. I believe it's true because it helps explain the puzzling near-embargo on them for the last few years... but are they bringing back that story or just not doing it at all?

Ah well, if Wanda becomes even more famous next year than she is now, maybe it will convince Marvel to give her something special, like three panels in an ongoing book or a couple of variant covers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think it just didn't matter for Wanda at least. It matters more for Pietro. It basically just solidified them not really ever having a sincere interest in Wanda doing much with being a mutant. Other than mentioning it.
    The mutant thing was basically used to ruin her character and the X-Men all at once

Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-09-2021 at 04:23 PM.

there is going to be a new Scarlet Witch figure from the iron studios

info;
    https://twitter.com/IronStudios/stat...26823948685318

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

M
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

info;
    Love how they make the pink suit of the costume look like clothing with bumps and wrinkles!

NEED TO BUY!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

info;
    This is a nice classic costume with some modern upgraded look and modern energy projections.

I wonder how much this will cost?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Lightbulb

I like anytime Our Wanda is being compared in power to other Top Tier characters in Franchises, it shows to degrees, arguable, but still to degrees our Wanda can stand with some of the Best of Them at many points!

Since the show I have been and think the same thing with others, main in Anime and even Dragon Ball characters to, been some interesting views I have come to think and consider over.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking 4.) X-Men #7 ~ (Vol.1)(1963) ~ PART 1!

1.) X-Men #4 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451602
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451603
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2.) X-Men #5 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5456186
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5456188
    3.) X-Men #6 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5461922
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5461925
    PART 3!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5461926

Welcome Back Faithfully True Wanda Fans to The Journey of our Fandom for Wanda Maximoff/The Scarlet Witch's Canon History and Heroics!
    Sorry for the Wait, Let Us Continue!
    =)

4.) X-Men #7 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!

We Start Out our Story with the X-Men Original 5 Graduation from their lessons form Charles Xavier. I am not a big historian of this era of X-Men, so I don't know how much this Graduation means for their lessons going forward or their status after Wanda leaves the book, figuring that out will be time needed at a later date to read those issues after these of X-Men another time.

But we are not here to speculate the Meaning of O5 Graduations, We are here for our Own Scholarly in a Lady Named Wanda Maximoff, so let the Lessons we all came here for truly commence!

We See Our Heroine Wanda Waiting for Magneto at their lastest Hide-Out, an old Mansion where Magneto has summoned to meet her. We also see our Resident Creep Mastermind once again trying to hit on Wanda, more then ever before sounding alittle desperate and Wanda Proudly telling hid to bugger off in some Great dialogue against him, Way to Go Wanda, Showing she will not be bullyed into a relationship with this creep!

This Also Shows Wanda DOES NOT Want to be Apart of this Dreadful Band of the Brotherhood cause it is just not her and wants to be free of Magneto!

Wanda showing her True Goodness right Here and that she is a Hero at Heart! =D

No Matter what sad and/or pathetic illusion he tries to cast Wanda is standing her ground and calling him out on his desperate and pathetic attempts to woo her ove to him, Love Wanda verbally putting him down!

Mastermind gets deperate Now Wonder Why Wanda Cares more for Magneto then him(She Doesn't, Mastermind is just proving how desperately stupid his is!) more then him and that he could be just a great as Magneto(HA!).

Wanda is repulsed by him and before a fight can continue Magneto shows up Angry as Hell at Mastermind, but when is Magneto in this era NOT Angry as hell?! ;-)

Pietro as always the Loving Brother he is comes to Wanda's Aid to stand-up for and protect his sister but Wanda States she is ok, Wanda can Stand-Up for herself!

But it is still good seeing Pietro being a Caring Brother! ^_^

Cool 4.) X-Men #7 ~ (Vol.1)(1963) ~ PART 2!

PART 2!

We Catch-Up to our Scarlet Heroine at the Circus with the Brotherhood, the Very Circus where the Blob lives and works at, trying to recruit him to join the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood and Magneto get into a fight with the circus folks and STILL Mastermind is trying to impress Wanda with his Powers(GET OVER IT Creepy Dude, Wanda Does not Like you, NO ONE LIKES YOU! =/ )!

Wanda Still is not only having any of that, Way to Go Wanda, But also calls out the Fault of his Powers and has to save his Snake Life from the Circus Folks!

So Not only does Wanda have BETTER Powers then Mastermind(We KNEW that already, but it is good to see it in the Pages ;-) ), she is also WAY More perceptive then him in knowing her surroundings and weakpoints and is FAR BRAVER then Mastermind is, NOT Fleeing like a Coward that he does, Wanda Stand-UP to the Fight! =D

OBSERVATE & BRAVEHEART WANDA! ;-) (Thanks Stan Lee!)

The Blob Joins the Brotherhood(Long Story) and they move themselve to a Factory Based Hideout where they can Challenge a fight to take down the X-Men!

The X-Men Gather and Come, the Trap is Set with Magneto using torpedos to attack the X-Men Using his Magnetic Powers!

During the Fight Pietro is getting overwelmed by the X-Men's numbers and Wanda Desires to Save her brother!

Magneto Tries to once again stop Wanda from doing so cause he does not want his plans of attack to be messed-up, but it is TOO LATE!

With Just 2 Fingers and a Thumb, Wanda Makes both Beast and Cyclops Collided into one another like a 3 Stooges Gag, LOL!

Wanda Saves her Brother out of LOVE for his safty Despite Magneto Trying to Stop her!

LOVING WANDA! ^_^

Last edited by CJStriker; 04-09-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Smile 4.) X-Men #7 ~ (Vol.1)(1963) ~ PART 3!

PART 3!

The Final Panel Our Lovely Wanda is on for the End of Our Adventure is when Magneto Gets Desperate and Fires STRAIGHT ONE the X-Men while they are still Fighting The Blob!

But Magneto SO Desperate to Beat the X-Men, he is will to Sacrafice Blob in order to Kill the X-Men, Leaving the Brotherhood and Wanda to Cry-Out Not to do something so cruel to one of their own, it shows how NOT loyal Magneto is to his own brotherhood!

WHY would Anyone want to Follow This Guy?!

Wanda and Pietro HAVE to to owe their debt to him just awhile longer or suffer his wrath, they are prisoners by force and Hate him for it!

But Mastermind and Toad CHOOSE to follow him, they are Idoits! :-P

Wanda Crys-Out in Discuss over Magneto's Cruel Actions, Be Very Verbally Upset with Magneto looking almost to start a Fight with him, I Wish Wanda DID slap him with a Hex, would have made him cry harder then Thanos in Endgame!

HECK, it is Pietro that has to Hold Wanda Back from Throwing Down with Magneto, THAT Show how close they where to a fight!

Magneto calls on his Magna-Car(Goodness, you can't even name you Vehicles right Magneto! =P) and the Brotherhood leaves the Battle!

In this issue was Saw Wanda Verbally Throw-Down with both MasterMind and Magneto showing she will NOT be pushed Around by Any Misogyny of her times as just some girl to be lurd over or some girl to be thought of as weak!

It was good to See Wanda keep breaking bonds that woman had to break in this time in history and stand-up for both herself and what she thought was right!

Hope You All Enjoyed this Latest Retrospective!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    In the eyes of the mutants it makes perfect sense, because mutants do not need to go on trial, no matter how many people they had murdered. Human’s of course need to go on trial. On the Krakoa trial. Wanda counts as a Human to them. Ms. Walters can’t come because she also counts as a Human, and Humans are not allowed on Krakoa. Wanda only gets an exception from that to be put on trial.
    I was mostly joking, but if that were to really happen, I doubt that is going to fly like, at all. What would they even do to arrest her? They have no jurisdiction on human land to just take a human to Krakoa and put her on ''mutant trial'' without all the proper due process. That would obviously incite people who like Wanda to confront Krakoa. And no, Krakoa is not impenetrable. We've already seen Doctor Strange breaking into the island, and Speed also managed to get in somehow. They can't be dumb enough to think it would end well for them to start a second fight with the Avengers/other heroes just for Wanda's sake. They know people wouldn't just let her go that easily. Honestly, the more I think about it... the less likely this whole trial thing is. I hope the Pretender thing will be resolved in Way Of X, and that's it. Hopefully it'll give us enough closure that X-writers won't feel the need to keep dragging Wanda through the mud.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 04-09-2021 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    PART 3!

The Final Panel Our Lovely Wanda is on for the End of Our Adventure is when Magneto Gets Desperate and Fires STRAIGHT ONE the X-Men while they are still Fighting The Blob!

But Magneto SO Desperate to Beat the X-Men, he is will to Sacrafice Blob in order to Kill the X-Men, Leaving the Brotherhood and Wanda to Cry-Out Not to do something so cruel to one of their own, it shows how NOT loyal Magneto is to his own brotherhood!

WHY would Anyone want to Follow This Guy?!

Wanda and Pietro HAVE to to owe their debt to him just awhile longer or suffer his wrath, they are prisoners by force and Hate him for it!

But Mastermind and Toad CHOOSE to follow him, they are Idoits! :-P

Wanda Crys-Out in Discuss over Magneto's Cruel Actions, Be Very Verbally Upset with Magneto looking almost to start a Fight with him, I Wish Wanda DID slap him with a Hex, would have made him cry harder then Thanos in Endgame!

HECK, it is Pietro that has to Hold Wanda Back from Throwing Down with Magneto, THAT Show how close they where to a fight!

Magneto calls on his Magna-Car(Goodness, you can't even name you Vehicles right Magneto! =P) and the Brotherhood leaves the Battle!

In this issue was Saw Wanda Verbally Throw-Down with both MasterMind and Magneto showing she will NOT be pushed Around by Any Misogyny of her times as just some girl to be lurd over or some girl to be thought of as weak!

It was good to See Wanda keep breaking bonds that woman had to break in this time in history and stand-up for both herself and what she thought was right!

Hope You All Enjoyed this Latest Retrospective!
    Magneto was a terrible leader in those days and what makes it sad is that some people actually like this version of Magneto.
    Yeah, I was hoping that Wanda would even use a small hex on Magento to even do soemthing like turn his helmet around and Magneto would have probably blame Jean for it.

WandaVision x Avengers: EMH [New Costumes]
    by
    YaBoiiSid

https://www.deviantart.com/yaboiisid...umes-873053288