Page 723 of 774 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733773 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 11598

She looks good, now in HD ( i know some of y'all gonna say something about the hair color but i just got used to it)

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Esquire magazine has named Wandavision their top tv show of the year:
    https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...tv-shows-2021/

Let me tell it to you straight: there is no show that encapsulates the past year better than WandaVision. Following Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany in their respective roles as Wanda and Vision, what started as Marvel's first made-for-TV outing ended up being a beautiful meditation on grief and sadness. Also, one hell of a nod to TV history. But beyond the surface level compliments (and the much-deserved praise of the brilliant Kathryn Hahn), WandaVision takes the top spot because it captured a piece of our humanity that we haven't quite been able to fully vocalize on our own as we deal with These Times.

Coming off the events of Endgame, Olsen's Wanda offers a look into a society rebounding from the mass grief of having life as it was known twisted apart. We get that. We've lost loved ones. We were pushed through trauma. We buried our sadness in the comfort of television, and at times, we distanced ourselves from the world we regularly inhabit, simply so that we could adequately take care of ourselves. In the future, WandaVision will be a conduit into our own psyches, and the pitch perfect performances from Bettany, Hahn, and Olsen will remind us of a time when it was more comfortable to look into the TV than it was out of our own windows. When TV has the capacity to tell our stories better than we know how, you know something poignantly special has happened.
    Hopefully with the fan demand and because she's so popular now, marvel made sure to keep her as wanda for a few years more, after WandaVision various companies where looking for lizzie (she got that emmy nomination) and she decided to go with HBO max for a new high budged limited series.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She looks good, now in HD ( i know some of y'all gonna say something about the hair color but i just got used to it)

I'll say it. The hair is getting so light that she now looks like Toxic Doxie posing as Wanda.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'll say it. The hair is getting so light that she now looks like Toxic Doxie posing as Wanda.
    Ikr, the chucky color is so ugly. A shame since her hairstyle looks great and her makeup and costume color look better too

Extraordinary Member

The back of the box shows Wanda's Lego figure with the others, though she's not in the set (and probably not in the scene this is based on). At least it's something.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The back of the box shows Wanda's Lego figure with the others, though she's not in the set (and probably not in the scene this is based on). At least it's something.

Our Wanda is also on the front corner of the LEGO box as well too looking happy and enthusiastic with the rest of the main cast of MoM heroes.

While I agree not to take to much stoke in toy covers like theses over other official products, to worry or be over hopefully over Wanda’s role in the movie, the corner alone feels like what would be generic on all the LEGO branding for their movie products so that is something to indeed at least point out no less.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Just noticed that the wandavision writer and then feige i think? Were asked about cutting dr strange's cameo in the series and she said something like they wouldn't have a male fixing the problem she made or that she has to find out herself.

So far all the rumors from the insiders go against about what they made with Wanda's arc in her series if they're going to make her a villain in Multiverse of madness.

Which is another reason I don't think what has been rumored in leaks will happen. That and Feige saying they have a five year plan for mutants and that they won't be soon.

Extraordinary Member

Re the hair color, I just find it funny that her hair in "Infinity War" was supposed to be just because she's a fugitive (same reason Natasha's was blonde), but they somehow decided to stick with it for the entire series even though they had to show in flashback that her hair was dark.

And now her series is where people know her best, so we may be in for red hair forever.

It's not a big deal, but I think dark hair is more appropriate for the character.

The slight red wasn't too bad because Wanda has at very rare times had red hair, but then they keep going brighter with it. And I hope this really bright color now is just the packaging, because it's too orange.

Just noticed that the wandavision writer and then feige i think? Were asked about cutting dr strange's cameo in the series and she said something like they wouldn't have a male fixing the problem she made or that she has to find out herself.

So far all the rumors from the insiders go against about what they made with Wanda's arc in her series if they're going to make her a villain in Multiverse of madness.
    Which is another good reason why to not believe any online rumor and waiting to hear the best straight from the horses mouth moments of info and news we can to know the best truths on Wanda.

IMO to it also showed that Fiege and Marvel where thinking ahead on WandaVision and Wanda to not have her look out of control or weak and not able to fix her own problems or evolve from her lowest points, it shows the MCU cares for Wanda and has an arc for her while dark and hard at times she has an arc to work off of that seems to be taking and think of take care of Wanda and fans views on her in the MCU.

If so that is a Good and so far seems to be.

Which is another reason I don't think what has been rumored in leaks will happen. That and Feige saying they have a five year plan for mutants and that they won't be soon.
    Yea the whole mutant and Wanda Thing was never based on the long term plans of the MCU, Feige is the brains not the net and it is more reason to not believe anymore the hype theory trains or the speculation bubbles, just look at the hyping of Spider Man 3 and the speculation industry around it that is some areas have gone to far in guessing who will be in it that could lead to to many letdowns I worry.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It is a Very Lovely Image and Honestly I am wondering still if this is just the marketing image LEGO and others are making or if this is really the look Wanda will mostly look like in MoM?!

Either way IMO it is a Very Commanding presence the just speaks volumes of how Far and How Powerful Wanda as become as the Scarlet Witch since her intron in AoU, the Hair is a Reddish-Blondish look that indeed comes to an orange light kind of look, different by still helps her stand and still feels like Wanda since Wanda has always seem to have nearly every hair color in the comics, guess the MCU is combining it all together now LOL!

She's never been a strawberry blonde, or in this case a neon orange in comics. Red, Black, brown and Auburn sure, but this is too bright. They gotta stop digging into their bad wigs stash for her. I think they accidentally got a hold of the ones from the Inhumans show.

She's never been a strawberry blonde, or in this case a neon orange in comics. Red, Black, brown and Auburn sure, but this is too bright. They gotta stop digging into their bad wigs stash for her. I think they accidentally got a hold of the ones from the Inhumans show.
    Once They cut Medusa's hair nerfing her I lost sadly interest in the show , missed the beginning but after seeing her hair cut it made me lose interest sadly.

Fantastic Member

The leaks claimed Gargantos was Shuma Gorath, so we now see they are getting the actual context of scenes completely wrong.

I do think the "Two Wanda's" scene in the post credits of WandaVision may be more significant than just showing her astral projecting. It might be subtle foreshadowing.

In a multiverse story, where we will see fun variants of many Marvel characters, and where Wanda being a Nexus Being likely comes into play, it's highly feasible that there may actually be more than one Wanda. If the astral plane Wanda got possessed, while physical Wanda was OK, that would fit with the leaks missing the context.

It would be a bit weird if a character they have shown to be profoundly horrified at hurting people and whom struggled to kill Vision, would suddenly become a cold blooded psycho. It would be utterly illogical for her to sacrifice billions of lives for two kids having sacrificed those two kids for a town.

It would also be boring to have Strange only fight her and never properly interact with her, for them to have no "magic talk" with each other, and no real alliance or friendship to thread into future MCU projects.