Page 620 of 774 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Emmys are tonight. Cheer for WandaVision!
    Attachment 113930
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Fingers crossed
    We are LIVING in a Time and World where this is a Reality Now for Wanda Maximoff!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Yes!! 100%. Would love to see a best actress win and series and-well-all of the noms as wins:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Yeah the clone doesn’t erase it, but we know the clone isn’t the endgame it’s just part of the story. This series should end this stupid back and forth between the two fandoms. Yeah mostly the trash talk comes from the x-side, but they would still drag it over into other titles just for the sake of drama cause Wanda has been made the easy target. With this series hopefully that target disappears. Pure optimism speaking again.
    I think there will always be those that hate her and have stuff to say. That stuff has died way down anyway. I just don't care anymore. I'm way beyond that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Yes!! 100%. Would love to see a best actress win and series and-well-all of the noms as wins:-)
    Wanda and WandaVision was in the OPENING!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    We are LIVING in a Time and World where this is a Reality Now for Wanda Maximoff!!!
    I'm hoping this show just keeps pulling in all the rewards. It's pretty amusing. It has or had been still getting the best overall ratings of the Marvel shows on Disney+. It's gotten all these awards. But it's the show Marvel is not doing a second season for. I keep hoping it's because they have some big, great things planned for Wanda in the movies (and not the degrading stuff rumors are passing around).

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm hoping this show just keeps pulling in all the rewards. It's pretty amusing. It has or had been still getting the best overall ratings of the Marvel shows on Disney+. It's gotten all these awards. But it's the show Marvel is not doing a second season for. I keep hoping it's because they have some big, great things planned for Wanda in the movies (and not the degrading stuff rumors are passing around).
    Agree, Make Marvel and Disney Realizing what Gold in Wanda and WandaVision they Have, You said it all So Well!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I wonder which music they will play if/WHEN WandaVision wins a category? The dramatic end-credit Wanda's theme?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    I think this also. All 3 will merge magically. However if Wanda's reset is right before Byrne's destruction then she will have a bond with the kids. She will never not know what happened as the history logs are there and she can learn from it and see what issues she may need to address. Anyhow I think she will be intact memory wise. Still say a few years shaved off with the wisdom kept is a blessing. I'd love it personally lol. Also thx Albert1981- that kind response meant a lot. I wouldnt mind a reset either if she can maintain her understanding and growth and also retain the bond with the boys. HOWEVER judging from issue #4"s cover I think she will merge all 3 into one- each representing in important part of her - and 'reset' but with all knowledge memories etc intact but somehow at peace with herself and the mutant community. Again I am enjoying (again off that can change) this series and have hope and optimism.
    Yeah, I could do without that Darker Than Scarlet stuff. To me, Wanda's never been the same character since that story (and not in a good way). I don't want anymore drama in Wanda-related stories.

Wanda had plenty of true to character moments after that. Especially during Busiek's run.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda had plenty of true to character moments after that. Especially during Busiek's run.
    I prefer her to be happier. I like a content Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I prefer her to be happier. I like a content Wanda.
    She didn't have completely unhappy moments during that run. Nor Johns, nor Austen. Zub's was pretty upbeat.

Characters need some adversity. You give them nothing, then they have no depth, no flavor. I don't want that.

Wanda's stories have always been perseverance through tragedy. It's just that with Byrne and Bendis, they forgot the perseverance part. That doesn't mean her history should be wiped though.

Ultimate Member

There needs to be a good mix, as long as she's not just a plot device for someone else's story

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    There needs to be a good mix, as long as she's not just a plot device for someone else's story
    That's the main thing, she needs to be her own character not made into a plot device

This new Captain America OGN set during WWII (unsure if 616 canon) includes Wundagore and a character named "Sofia Maximoff". https://www.cbr.com/young-steve-roge...ca-ghost-army/

Extraordinary Member

Too bad WandaVision lost the major awards, though I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise considering that the Emmys rarely give awards to genre shows and "Mare of Easttown" was more the kind of prestige drama the voters go for. It really was an achievement for a superhero show just to be nominated for major awards.

Hopefully this just gives them more momentum to do another Wanda/Agatha show so they can maybe win next time.